What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is why I said learn arabic
you want us to learn arabic to understand a line in Quran, is it not easy to you to show a tranlated Quran source to english or urdu or hindi.
you have always tried to tuch the nose by taking the longest route.

you want us to learn arabic to understand a line in Quran, is it not easy to you to show a tranlated Quran source to english or urdu or hindi.
you have always tried to tuch the nose by taking the longest route.
Mr read chapter AHZAB

Mr interaction is not allowed simple as that

Then how did you come about ?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

As a scientist, may I please present to PDF the world famous moulvi brain:
Atteachment ]
VC

You should know better - That's just a theory and the major problem the moulvi has with it-- and it seems to me that we have to fair to them and acknowledge their criticism--- is that the theory you have present does not account for for the totality of the moulvi's brain, for instance, the theory you present does not even account for the "development" of the brain in an all male environment and the many "orders" from on high about keeping away from women, or least allowing some in the all men environment to "role play", if you will.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

VC

You should know better - That's just a theory and the major problem the moulvi has with it-- and it seems to me that we have to fair to them and acknowledge their criticism--- is that the theory you have present does not account for for the totality of the moulvi's brain, for instance, the theory you present does not even account for the "development" of the brain in an all male environment and the many "orders" from on high about keeping away from women, or least allowing some in the all men environment to "role play", if you will.
Mr I am talking about interaction before marriage

Mr you need to learn Arabic to know how did he come about! :P

VC

Ok, that post was in jest, but I did try to consider this thread as serious, and have failed totally. :D

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Mr I am talking about interaction before marriage

Mr I am more interested in interaction after marriage, preferably after four marriages! :P

Ok, that post was in jest, but I did try to consider this thread as serious, and have failed totally. :D

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Mr I am more interested in interaction after marriage, preferably after four marriages! :P
sir We Are Muslims and we love Islam plz be carefull when you talk about islam

sir We Are Muslims and we love Islam plz be carefull when you talk about islam
I can't help this guy to ignite his reasoning ability, kindly some one teach him of what the world can offer by incorporating new ideas to betterment of the society rahter than sticking with age old books.

The easiest thing is dealing with these folks. You just do the Im rubber you are glue bit. Forever.

That won't help --the "man" has no answers - otherwise they would be quoting verses (preferably out of context) like it was going out of style

I thought it was on the mark and you captured with a picture, what really does seem to be on their minds 24/7.

You know that's confusing, the beloved of God had so many many more, very confusing - guess you have to be an arab or at least learn arabic

I can't help this guy to ignite his reasoning ability, kindly some one teach him of what the world can offer by incorporating new ideas to betterment of the society rahter than sticking with age old books.

Shust you BS .......

dont spit here against religion.........
if you have to say somthing say it without involving religion.
you fool.
Quraan is not an old age book. and hadiths are our pathways to walk upon.
and our leberals also front line to defame the religion. they are not doing any better for islam ....
islam is nor a time pass that you convert it according to your wishes you must change your life according to islam,
baigharat ( aik banda Quraan aur ahadith ko old age books keh raha ab in ke aqal ghas charney gai hai )

Ashok - here you are mistaken, he is incorporating "new ideas" - what is is saying is "new" - there is "historical" precedent but not before the Wahabi - what the man is talking about is not "age old" it's relatively new stuff.

Shust you BS .......

dont spit here against religion.........
if you have to say somthing say it without involving religion.
you fool.
Quraan is not an old age book. and hadiths are our pathways to walk upon.
and our leberals also front line to defame the religion. they are not doing any better for islam ....
islam is nor a time pass that you convert it according to your wishes you must change your life according to islam,
baigharat ( aik banda Quraan aur ahadith ko old age books keh raha ab in ke aqal ghas charney gai hai )
what ever, so the beheading of innocents like Daniel Pearl is Islamic. I know that Islam does teach respect and love for life. Are the followers behave so. do not come with the words "All is fair in war" and tell that these Jihadis are vested with the power to take the life of people on direct orders of God.
if you say that its the path on which every Muslim should walk, you should put the question is every muslim following the path that is talked about in the Quran. Changing time needs new Ideas on how to lead life and that needs a fresh and reasoning mind, I dont think you have one.

hazrat Khadija wore Niqab and she didn't used to go out of his house her father and her brother were alive and they used to deal with people and also loyal slaves of her husband were their to deal

Complete lie. The more you lie, the more you defame Islam, the more you make yourself the companion of devil himself.

Ashok - here you are mistaken, he is incorporating "new ideas" - what is is saying is "new" - there is "historical" precedent but not before the Wahabi - what the man is talking about is not "age old" it's relatively new stuff.
Is the Quran not 2000 years old... how come that a book writen for human life at that time be applicable to a human life of morden days. Science has changed the way we live in. does there not a obligation for man to change the way he acts and evolve to the next level with reasoning or should we fight on what each religious book says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom