What's new

Burma to Purchase Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets

So Russian military support of brutal dictator in Syria is totally fine? Which in return has resulted in thousands of innocent civilians deaths which includes women and children.

Yes? Syria is in a state of war, your definition of who is innocent and who is not is charged by your underlying disposition to favour the rebels against the state, presumably because of the sectarian angle to the conflict. To extend an antithesis, do you believe then that the nations supporting the rebels, arming them and funding them have no accountability for the civilians being killed in government controlled territories? Or are some innocents more innocent then others?

FC-1 is not in production because there are no orders. If there will be orders FC-1 will be manufactured.

FC-1/JF-17 is funded by Pakistan please get your facts right, PLAAF had no interest in that project therefore CAC put the proposal in front of PAF which they accepted.

What makes you think that a country that does share a border with India will allow it to come and take a peek at its weapons?
Burma by no means is an ally of India. By selling JF-17s though, Pakistan and China will squarely have Burma in our camp.

Are you Sure??

And Pakistan will not be supplying anything to Myanmar even if it purchases JF-17.
They are buying FC1, that should clear things to you.

You guys still believe that, whatever your media tells you about Pakistan
like paint job on missiles, JF-17 is made in China, atomic bomb was provided by China, tests were done in china?
good that you guys believe that and please continue believing in it.

sale to burma? as if burma army wasnt enough to massacre muslims now they need thunder to do the job?
I thought Burma was under some arms slaes embargo.

You guys still believe that, whatever your media tells you about Pakistan
like paint job on missiles, JF-17 is made in China, atomic bomb was provided by China, tests were done in china?
good that you guys believe that and please continue believing in it.
Indian army took away a Bus on the first days of the 1965 war from a border village in Pakistan and claimed that Lahore had fallen.

if Bangladehis had not helped then Indian Daal Khor Mulsuli (دال خور مسلی ) would have failed like 65. but thanks to typical Bengali treachery .. Indians were able to claim victory.

but their plans failed in Baluchistan and keep failing because our Baloch sardars take the money and run way to Dobai or settle in Punjab.. even my cousin got money from Indians to post crap against Pakistan but instead he used the money to buy himself some double cabins and bought a plaza in blue area Islamabad.

Yes? Syria is in a state of war, your definition of who is innocent and who is not is charged by your underlying disposition to favour the rebels against the state, presumably because of the sectarian angle to the conflict. To extend an antithesis, do you believe then that the nations supporting the rebels, arming them and funding them have no accountability for the civilians being killed in government controlled territories? Or are some innocents more innocent then others?[/quote]

nicely said

by the grade of Allah we will keep the sectarianism of Middle east in check and under control in Pakistan and despite all the carnage our military and our general public rejects these butchers.

Last edited:
Yes? Syria is in a state of war, your definition of who is innocent and who is not is charged by your underlying disposition to favour the rebels against the state, presumably because of the sectarian angle to the conflict. To extend an antithesis, do you believe then that the nations supporting the rebels, arming them and funding them have no accountability for the civilians being killed in government controlled territories? Or are some innocents more innocent then others?

Some people just love to amuse and dont even give third option like Bush. I call it Bush phenomena! So since I am against democracy then i must be ragtag cave dweller, or if i dont like Assad then I must be a fan of rebels. Both Parties are contributing to the destruction of its own country but one can confidently say Assad government is mainly responsible. Just to save one Pharaoh the entire nation has to suffer.

Some people just love to amuse and dont even give third option like Bush. I call it Bush phenomena! So since I am against democracy then i must be ragtag cave dweller, or if i dont like Assad then I must be a fan of rebels. Both Parties are contributing to the destruction of its own country but one can confidently say Assad government is mainly responsible. Just to save one Pharaoh the entire nation has to suffer.
Infuriating, isn't it? I've always hating that for-against mentality.

Some people just love to amuse and dont even give third option like Bush. I call it Bush phenomena!

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the third option, what is it?

So since I am against democracy then i must be ragtag cave dweller,

Not at all, I have serious reservation against what we call democracy in Pakistan too.

or if i dont like Assad then I must be a fan of rebels.

It is a self-evident situation but like I said, I'll be happy to let you explain your own position.

Both Parties are contributing to the destruction of its own country but one can confidently say Assad government is mainly responsible. Just to save one Pharaoh the entire nation has to suffer.

How is Assad any less worse than the rebels? He retained power through force and now they (rebels) want power by force, its just faces changing, the system remains constant.

Please bear with me and read the post in quotes @Myth_buster_1 , this Quote bug is most annoying.

Please stick to topic. For NUST or NTS discuss elsewhere or use PM function.

even my cousin got money from Indians to post crap against Pakistan but instead he used the money to buy himself some double cabins and bought a plaza in blue area Islamabad.
well,he shud be thankful to RAW,,,,,,,

Finally we are exporting our JF17. This will increase the worth of the product and will give us a third opinion. Soo many perks for such a low price tag. You can thank the Pak-china co-operation for that. :pakistan::china:

The more we sell the more worth the product will have on the international market which will increase buyers and create more customers for both china and pakistan.

You and your epics out of your own a$$ never failed to bemuse.

If, then,may be, I wish, possibly, kaash, shayad, agar, magar..........

90000 pakistani maash khor cowards fall to Indian army not to mukhti vahini.

Proud moment. Paisa leke kha jaana kafi accha aata hai aap logo ko.
oh tutoo yar dil ko keyu leta hey

baat man ja.. Bangladeshis did it. you just popped in as a spoiler in the end when you knew there was no danger to your dhoti...

Maas khor have been banging your Indian *** for 1000s of years .. this is why some of the Indian actresses are so hot.. they got Arabian, Turkish, Afghani, French, Portuguese and English seed in them.

without the Bangladeshi help when you tried back in 65 you failed so you had to do your green snake act.
after getting bitch slapped by Chinese you decided to play safe and only pick fights with countries that are 5 to 20 times smaller than you but still most of your neighbors show you a middle finger.

if we were any cowards then we would have bowed to Soviets but not only we stood up to them. shot them down but also played our part in their defeat. we faced off the combined terrorism and incursions of KGB and Khad agencies for over a decade you puffter
and also banged your guys that were confusing my Baloch brothers.

if you and your country is really getting bored then we can help you. we picked up the fight with taliban because we thought it was the right thing to do but if you like we can show them the way to your country.
you are crying like bitches over the attacks on your innocent soldiers by our border forces.. imagine what these taliban will do to your asses.

I think you are still raging over the last time I cracked your nuts. but over time you will get over it for sure.

Indians be crying everywhere, why? This thread has nothing to do with them.

!
oh tutoo yar dil ko keyu leta hey

baat man ja.. Bangladeshis did it. you just popped in as a spoiler in the end when you knew there was no danger to your dhoti...

Maas khor have been banging your Indian *** for 1000s of years .. this is why some of the Indian actresses are so hot.. they got Arabian, Turkish, Afghani, French, Portuguese and English seed in them.

without the Bangladeshi help when you tried back in 65 you failed so you had to do your green snake act.
after getting bitch slapped by Chinese you decided to play safe and only pick fights with countries that are 5 to 20 times smaller than you but still most of your neighbors show you a middle finger.

if we were any cowards then we would have bowed to Soviets but not only we stood up to them. shot them down but also played our part in their defeat. we faced off the combined terrorism and incursions of KGB and Khad agencies for over a decade you puffter
and also banged your guys that were confusing my Baloch brothers.

if you and your country is really getting bored then we can help you. we picked up the fight with taliban because we thought it was the right thing to do but if you like we can show them the way to your country.
you are crying like bitches over the attacks on your innocent soldiers by our border forces.. imagine what these taliban will do to your asses.

I think you are still raging over the last time I cracked your nuts. but over time you will get over it for sure.
But then their actresses will have afghani blood as well!!! Since it is ramadan can we please get back to being charitable and on topic.
Araz

!

But then their actresses will have afghani blood as well!!! Since it is ramadan can we please get back to being charitable and on topic.
Araz
sorry I forgot Mongols as well. indeed on topic this deal doesnt have much chance

Irfan.
Ialso thought the numbers being reported were a bit unrealistic for Burma but interestingly why do you say so.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom