What's new

Burma’s potential for a nationwide religious war

Junta is using the communal divide to serve its interest.
And Suu kyi is no gandhi, she is more nationalist than humanist.

Unfortunately Rohingya are stateless. So it is hard to condemn Burmese government. OIC should take the responsibility of relocating the Rohingya to various Muslim countries. I think this is the only solution.

Unfortunately Rohingya are stateless. So it is hard to condemn Burmese government. OIC should take the responsibility of relocating the Rohingya to various Muslim countries. I think this is the only solution.

Why cant they live in myanmar like they have for generations.

Why should OIC take responsibility to relocate them where they are living since 800 ad and onwards???? And who made them stateless??? Do you have any idea before talking this sh!t... This is the apartheid Burmese Janta that has made them stateless in 1982 which no body has accepted..

Why cant they live in myanmar like they have for generations.

Because the local won't let them live. This the not the question of ethics, but the question of survival as Rohingya as a community.

Why should OIC take responsibility to relocate them where they are living since 800 ad and onwards???? And who made them stateless??? Do you have any idea before talking this sh!t... This is the apartheid Burmese Janta that has made them stateless in 1982 which no body has accepted..

The thing is Rohingya are prececuted because they are Muslims, hence require a Muslim solution.

Because the local won't let them live. This the not the question of ethics, but the question of survival as Rohingya as a community.
Well the locals should. The local govt should maintain law and order. Such large scale emigration is not practical. What if sri lankans say tamils are outsiders hence should go?

Go ahead !! and try that please , I would really like to see the consequences . Oh sorry !! i forgot you are just an internet warrior :P
oh sorry again , you are a sympathizer of AL-Queda ,which is getting slaughtered everyday :P

i used the word idiot!! It was a sarcasm!! What are you? School kid?

Well the locals should. The local govt should maintain law and order. Such large scale emigration is not practical. What if sri lankans say tamils are outsiders hence should go?

Sri Lankan tamils are citizens of Sri Lanka, but Rohingya are not Burmese citizens. Why do you think the world community is not able to censure Burmese Government? Even Aung San Suu Kyi, the opposition leader could not find fault with the Burmese government.

The thing is Rohingya are prececuted because they are Muslims, hence require a Muslim solution.

Muslim solution does not mean relocation... What next relocation of palestine and Israeli Muslim, Kashmiri Muslim, Chechen Muslim etc. if we go by your logic.

Muslim solution does not mean relocation... What next relocation of palestine and Israeli Muslim, Kashmiri Muslim, Chechen Muslim etc. if we go by your logic.

Here it seems, you don't want to comprehend. Palestine and Israeli Muslim, Kashmiri Muslim, and Chechen Muslim are not in no man's land. They are legal citizens of certain countries. But this doesn't apply to Rohingyas.

Anyway, I am done.

And who is going to make the locals do that? Not even the Burmese central government can. Also, how is the central government benefitting from this exactly? It's bringing down the image of the country.

And who is going to make the locals do that? Not even the Burmese central government can. Also, how is the central government benefitting from this exactly? It's bringing down the image of the country.

I would tend to think the burmese govt is more worried about the support of their people than the image of their country. And this is one of the issues they know they can get support from majority. If Ms Suu kyi protests, she will be isolated.
I am not saying the junta is inciting violence, they have definitely benefited from it.

Sadly this event coincides with burmese flirting with west, hence it will not be highlighted.

Here it seems, you don't want to comprehend. Palestine and Israeli Muslim, Kashmiri Muslim, and Chechen Muslim are not in no man's land. They are legal citizens of certain countries. But this doesn't apply to Rohingyas.

Anyway, I am done.

1st of all Rohingyas are not in no mans land... They have their house, village, city and locality... But their citizenship has been taken away in 1982 by apartheid Janta... And denied them any education, job and other citizen right. This is no way acceptable. For your info Palestine are also stateless.

Problems in Myanmar are ethnic in nature how can someone look for religious color in that. :cheesy:

You Burmese are a pathetic joke.

Only a moronic nation would make citizens stateless.

They have every right to live in Burma and it is time that the Burmans accepted that.

Back
Top Bottom