What's new

Burma and North East India theater

ULFA is not designated as terrorist org neither by UN nor by USA and China. So, what India or some Indians think is not a concern of anybody as nobody cares. I hope you have not forgotten what Hilary Clinton said about super power status of India... :lol: ... on topic ULFA is a freedom fighting group those who are trying to liberate their land from bhramin oppression of main land India. This is always moral duty of everyone to support such freedom seeking group or people against oppressior India... where hindu radicals and extremists are running wild.

I clearly said, that we did a big mistake by helping you in 1971..... :tdown::tdown: jackals

Shipbuilding and pharma (especially) are doing awesome. But IT still needs more work in order to be truly world-class and broader in scope.

There's no issue like truly world-class when most IT firms in Dhaka are foreign software houses who outsource from here and local firms also are running behind winning foreign projects. It simply makes the professionals involved world-class. Also, many are personally involved in outsourcing through free lancing sites and earning huge. The problem lies in other part, no point discussing here..off topic.

You've been democratic for over 2 decades and were tipped as part of the 'next 11'. I am truly shocked your per-capita GDP is lower than ours. Ha! I should have been trolling you boys about it.

Only reason Myanmar is not there because of oppressive government rule and also Myanmar runs away from any country trying to trade with it... Myanmar isn't even in N-11 or G-20 developing nations but Pakistan and Bangladesh is in both

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, BD is only in N-11, not G-20.

There's no issue like truly world-class when most IT firms in Dhaka are foreign software houses who outsource from here and local firms also are running behind winning foreign projects. It simply makes the professionals involved world-class. Also, many are personally involved in outsourcing through free lancing sites and earning huge. The problem lies in other part, no point discussing here..off topic.

No please, make it so. Just reading the first couple of pages gave me a big headache. I had an MBA exam today! "><

Only reason Myanmar is not there because of oppressive government rule and also Myanmar runs away from any country trying to trade with it... Myanmar isn't even in N-11 or G-20 developing nations but Pakistan and Bangladesh is in both

Main reason was due to sanctions on the country. So, they cannot network much in the past. But now, I'm sure things are on the course of change for Myanmar.

Indian dudes, you have to note that if some Bangladeshis are guilty of proposing a separation of NE from India, Myanmar itself is equally or more guilty on that count. Alauphangya is avoiding to tell you guys that in 1780s Mynamar invaded the NE, killed and maimed many thousnds of people by burning them alive and in boiling oil, or by some other means that can inflict a maximum pain in a human body such as cutting off limbs. These savage Burmans did it to make the NE population so frightened so that they do not rise against them.

NE was invaded only because the Burmans thought that the vacuume created in Bengal due to the taking over of the political power by the usurper British will not allow the British Bengal Presidency to repulse an attack on the NE. However, finally British expelled the barbarian Burmans from the NE, Bumans invded Arakan and moved to Ramu, a point near Cox's bazaar, in order to dissipate the British Indian troops. But, the British Indian navy went behind the Burman line in Ramu and encircled Rangoon. Burmans lost out and the entire country went under British feet sometime in 1826.

Burmans are not supposed to forget that insult. They are still waiting for a day when the NE apple will rot and drop on their lap. This is why these Burmans have been giving clandestine support to the Naga and other rebels even now. This three-way tug of war for control of NE will continue among the cotestants for a long time.

Burma attacked Assam and destroy the shan ahom kingdom and its dynasty,which was probably the turning point in the history of NE India .However I feel you went a little offtrack after that regarding Myanmars present day intention and the cause of the invasion of assam. Burma took advantage of the turmoil in the internal politics of then ahom kingdom and it was one of the ruling dynasty memeber who actually persuaded Burma to invade assam. Both north east and Burma itself paid the heaviest price and still sufferring from that war . Ahoms had to accept British help to defeat Burma and whole of Burma eventually came under British rule under the treaty of yandaboo and we NEterner became a part of British India empire..

But I disagree and so would most of the people here (in N.E) that Burma supported the Naga insurgents because the Nagas were fighting for Greater Nagalim which is political and geographical unification of all naga tribes and geographically includes present day Nagaland and territories of Burma also .It is in best interest of Burma to actually help India to fight the Naga insurgents rather then aiding them for fear of losing their (burmese )own territories to Naga cause and this is actually what they did, helping the Indian army to close down the camps of NSCN-K. All the insurgents groups on either side of border including ULFA, NSCN KAchins ,chins were helping out each other by providing training , conduit for arms and sharing of intelligence and it is interest of Burma to help India rather then actually fight against it, which anyway will not be successfull.

Yeah, that's the point I'm making. Our economy has been in stasis since the 60's and Bangladesh still isn't above us. I'm not sure about Pakistan but I'm sure it's not that far away. BTW you think you are in G-20?

Were you even born in 1971 to say that? Did you serve in the 1971 war?

Yeah this is my second birth, in last birth i did ;)...... Here we represents India and Indian army etc.... these guys became best troll's in pdf.... yesterday itself some guy compared PAF with BAF and called PAF have junks..... (major saheeb) .......... before that IN vs BN....... this list keep going on.............

I had no idea either Burma is so rich....70-80% of Thai labors come from Burma, let's forget the women sex workers of Bangkok :blah:.

No. I thought we were dirt poor. That's why I'm truly shocked. You boys have a lot of problems.

Back
Top Bottom