What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have to accept the fact that they will have to leave sooner or later.

Sooner will spare many soldiers and Kashmiris.

Nothing more than your wishful thinking. Anyways all the best. :tup:

If it had, Kashmir would not have been on fire today

I can shoot back the same question. What good did your rulers both civilian and military did to your country and its people ?? If they had, you shouldn't have started multiple military operations and a military court to begin with. :-(

Whatever is happening in Kashmir, we are not doing any military operation in depth or magnitude as your forces are doing within your country, speaks for itself. :)

If it had, Kashmir would not have been on fire today

What's the use of you arguing here?!!!! You won't accept our answer and we won't accept urs.... you sponsor those kashmiri militants with money and arms and we'll kill them..... digest the situations and move on.... you're wasting your time..
@Tom M ... plz drop the argument and enjoy the news

This lion will be avenged and a hundred more... sorry a thousand more lions will emerge and send the Ganga dwellers back to their Ganagdesh.

Remember the history. It's the hunters who has the last smile, not the lion, how many of them may come. :p:

What's the use of you arguing here?!!!! You won't accept our answer and we won't accept urs.... you sponsor those kashmiri militants with money and arms and we'll kill them..... digest the situations and move on.... you're wasting your time..
@Tom M ... plz drop the argument and enjoy the news
So are you.

Defending our stance is a patriots duty. I'll fulfil mine.

Today is bad for Freedom Fighters and good day for Indians .. this blood shed will keep on going unless all Parties come together to find a solution , and by all i mean India Pakistan Kashmiri people .. the Fighting will not stop as some Deluded Indians think, killing one leader or even 10 won't end the struggle cause they are fighting for their land .. tell me Indians will you accept defeat if Kashmiri Fighters kill few of your high Officials ? No , you will return the rage to kill them and this will go on .
what i read in some other thread that , 6-8 Civilians were also killed , is that true ?

Rest in peace brother, your blood will be avenged and the terrorist army will loose. Stone pelting has already started in five places and there will be a lot more in days to follow.
Its the holy month of Ramadan, I pray to god to wake over my Muslim brothers.
Kashmir zindabad!
Azaadi zindabad!
Indian terrorist army murdabad!
InshAllah.

Fearlessness .Doubt about that because when RR cordon the entire area he called his father and asks for forgiveness and help .
I know the conversation between him and his father. So stop adding spice in the news and follow your own track i am already depressed because Sabzar was my favorite freedom fighter among all of them.
More will born InshAllah.

Sometime in late June 2015, Burhan Wani released a photograph of himself seated with 10 other Hizbul Mujahideen members, all armed and dressed in army fatigues. The photo of the young local militants, all from South Kashmir

upload_2017-5-27_21-27-27.png

care to join them? Instead of being a keyboard warrior why don't you pick up arms by yourself? At least you will get first hand experience what happens when so called lions(actual pig in disguise) meet ganga dwellers.

They know that already......Multiple times in different time lines.

Well hell is for kuffar!!! Means for you!!!!
You are? A Pakistani, sitting behind a computer and typing rubbish. You are no god.
Let Allah the almighty decide if I fall from sirat bridge.
As for the guy, he is not fighting a Jihad. He is fighting against his country and for political reasons. And he has killed Muslims too for that. Hence I wish he burn in hell.

People like him corrupted the term Jihad.

It doesn't really matter what the people of Kashmir want. If they want to be part of India, good for them. If they don't like India they should just leave. The land is not going anywhere. If necessary the gov't can repopulate the valley with south or east Indians to maintain public order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom