What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concentration of Muslims in Kashmir is very high as compared to ther states
So what? You can't create parameters like that when you wish. :D

If 10 Muslims enter my room, my room becomes a Muslim majority. How does that change it's character? :P

It makes no sense.

Both concentration and numbers make the difference. Besides, I gave you honest reasons before too.

Wow! That is a good news indeed. Hindu population is stable?

Hindu population is also stabilized .
It is Christians that faces severe issues .
They are contracting again and again .So their bishops and church priests forced to release their official letters to the followers that prompts them for more kids .

So what? You can't create parameters like that when you wish. :D

If 10 Muslims enter my room, my room becomes a Muslim majority. How does that change it's character? [emoji14]

It makes no sense.

Both concentration and numbers make the difference. Besides, I gave you honest reasons before too.
What makes it your room in the first place?

Hindu population is also stabilized .
It is Christians that faces severe issues .
They are contracting again and again .So their bishops and church priests forced to release their official letters to the followers that prompts them for more kids .
Still, Hindus need to be more open minded and allow men to marry women from other religions. The opposite happens but that in our patriarchal society does not benefit Dharma.

Plus genuine Hindu dawaah like movements should begin WITHOUT political backing. :) We should not become a blind votebank to any party.

What makes it your room in the first place?
:D

LOL

Jake kheera le or uspe chaat masala daal aur zindagi ke mazee le....ja aish kar...8-)

Tu Lagta hy abhi kheera lay Ker aaya hy!!! Chal shabash ab ulta lait or mazee lay kheera yaad Ker Ker k!!!

Still, Hindus need to be more open minded and allow men to marry women from other religions. The opposite happens but that in our patriarchal society does not benefit Dharma.

Plus genuine Hindu dawaah like movements should begin WITHOUT political backing. :) We should not become a blind votebank to any party.

:D

LOL

I agrees with you .
When it comes to marriage ,we are very much conservative .Perhaps far rigid than in any other parts in India .All kind of opposition happens except honour killing due to obvious reason.
If one from my community marries another caste in this same Hindu religion his/her offsprings cant become a part of my community .
This is the situation in here .
But inter religious ,inter caste marriages still happens .Christians and Muslims also have caste issues .Higher caste Christians accepts higher caste Hindus but not lower caste both from their own religion and others .
LovevJihad type issues is still there.But we knows how to control it .After that IS issue.Yesterday Court orders a Love jihad attempts as illegal.One year ago ,a Hindu girl from Kottayam was trapped by a Muslim fraud couple ,brainwashed her ,converted and married to a Muslim youth without her parents knowledge .
Parents filed case and Court proclaimed the marriage is illegal and police handed over the girl to her parents

Tu ese hi karta hai kya jab teri jalti hai?

Nhi bro ye bechara to bus jelay per thook lga Ker guzara kerta hy!!! Bechara jaat( Sikh) hay na!!! Bechara sithya gya hy!!! Wo jub Hinduoon ny sikhoon ka genocide keya tha na tub becharay k Bapu, Dada sub maray gay or sath he is Ke ghairat bhe mer gai bus tub sat sithya gya hy!! Or aesi behki behki baatain kerta hy!!!
"Bechara"

It was successful in 1990s.
This time LoC has three tier security.
LOC mountains are always porous and can never be made secure. Just the fence need to be targetted and then you won't be able to even detect any movement. Trust me terrain supports mujahideens.

The instrument of accession is the property paper.8-)

Kashmir Land is ours. Pakistan can have Kashmiri people. Saara Jhagda hi Khatm.:lol:
do you have instrument of accession papers for hyderabad deccan, jonagar etc too????

Mungeri Laal ke Haseen sapane...

Do you know how much population of Kashmir valley is? Mere 80Lakh.Our Regular Army is 15Lakh.

Top of the all, India is THE fastest growing major economy in the WHOLE world.

It's not yours dear Singh!!! It's Hindustani army of Hindus!!! Secondly what benefits you( Sikhs ) are getting from that fast growing economy of Hindus??? You are still a 2nd citizen!!! Chahay aaj mano ya 10 Saal baad!

It's not yours dear Singh!!! It's Hindustani army of Hindus!!! Secondly what benefits you( Sikhs ) are getting from that fast growing economy of Hindus??? You are still a 2nd citizen!!! Chahay aaj mano ya 10 Saal baad!
Musalmano ke baad jab in ke bari aye gi to phir inko pata chale ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom