What's new

Burhan Wani's posters, terror video and ISIS, Pakistan's flags appear in Kashmir

Insurgency was at all time low after 9/11 till 2008 when stupid Indians decided that Kashmiris will finally look other way when Delhi tried to settle hindus in valley illegally. We all know what happened next. You can continue to occupy it with 700.000 army but not live there in peace ever.

Please pick a gun and come to Jammu Kashmir. I am pretty sure IA will give you a warm welcome.
Nah, we'll leave that to the Kashmiri youth. Besides, I don't think IA can handle us yet. We haven't sent a single person to J&K to fight yet and IA is facing problems. What happens when we come??? New Delhi needs to adapt to the Kashmiri problem if it wants to create a slight chance of success.

Nah, we'll leave that to the Kashmiri youth. Besides, I don't think IA can handle us yet. We haven't sent a single person to J&K to fight yet and IA is facing problems. What happens when we come??? New Delhi needs to adapt to the Kashmiri problem if it wants to create a slight chance of success.
I pretty sure IA is more than capable of handling any threat from any potential adversary in the region. However I do agree the govt need's to change its approach regarding Kashmir. Kashmiri youth should be included in the development cycle of the nation. As they do not have any opportunities in the state they are indulging in such activities.

These raped and humiliated people under the tyranny of the Indian jackboots rather be with ISIS then with India. This is just a small taster of the hate and grievance we Kashmiris have for the occupation, Occupied illegally by 700,000 soldiers and can barely contain the state. India, go, leave and grant freedom to the people who want you gone, surely Gandiji must be turning in his grave to see a nation he freed becoming tyrannical occupiers instead.

Clashes were reported today between the students and police in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama after Burhan Wani's posters were put out and flags of Pakistan and ISIS were hoisted in a degree college.
NEW TERROR VIDEO

In another development, a new terror video appeared on social media showing armed terrorists marching at an unknown location. However, some reports say that the video was shot in a Shopian orchard.

The video is said to have been posted by Hizbul Mujahideen. The video has been uploaded on the social media despite a ban in the Valley.

The terror group has supposedly managed to bypass the ban on social media through some discreet software. Armed militants can be seen patrolling in an orchard.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pulwama-kashmir-burhan-wani-pakistan-isis/1/942648.html

Don't see no flags ?

will this suffice ?

Not Isis flag

Kashmir main separatist leader Geelani who often make call of Kashmir banega Pakistan. His son lived in Rawalpindi Pakistan till 2010. Then they realized something and moved to New Delhi India. So much they like Pakistan that they want their son to live in India. Geelani also made huge money story of rags to riches. These idiots do not understand what they are signing up for, unfortunately we cannot let them try it. Kashmir gets 80000 crore a year from India to survive most of them do not pay any taxes. Where is the 80000 coming to stay at par.

Kashmir main separatist leader Geelani who often make call of Kashmir banega Pakistan. His son lived in Rawalpindi Pakistan till 2010. Then they realized something and moved to New Delhi India. So much they like Pakistan that they want their son to live in India. Geelani also made huge money story of rags to riches. These idiots do not understand what they are signing up for, unfortunately we cannot let them try it. Kashmir gets 80000 crore a year from India to survive most of them do not pay any taxes. Where is the 80000 coming to stay at par.

Tell me what happened to Geelani son? You want all occupied Kashmiris to go to Pakistan? They want to live with dignity in their own land which isn't possible under occupation. They used to live in IoK before India even existed, I'm sure they will get along without your khairat which is generated by IoK dams anyway.

Insurgency was at all time low after 9/11 till 2008 when stupid Indians decided that Kashmiris will finally look other way when Delhi tried to settle hindus in valley illegally. We all know what happened next. You can continue to occupy it with 700.000 army but not live there in peace ever.
Believe it or not the kashmiri pandits and sikhs will return to valley a live liie they lived before the exodus..
And all terrorist whether carrying pakistani or isis flag will be gunned down soon

The sunni muslim kashmiris support isis is not a surprise. Their whole movement is religion based. That they cannot live with different people. Essentially the position of Pakistan also

Rising Hindutva Agenda Termed Threat to Global Law, Norms.

At a major international conference in Birmingham politicians, academics, religious and national representatives as well as leading diaspora organisations unanimously called for international intervention to counter the threat posed by an increasingly rabid extremist Hindutva agenda in India.

His namesake, Harpal Singh Cheema (President of Dal Khalsa) participated by video link from Punjab, along with senior human rights lawyer Amar Singh Chahal. They castigated the Indian state for the genocide of the Sikhs, the denial of freedom and the illegal appropriation of Punjab’s river waters in breach of riparian law. On the anniversary of the 1986 Declaration of Khalistan they said the Sikh nation will pursue its right of self-determination in a peaceful and democratic manner, in accordance with international law. There was, they said, no option other than an independent and sovereign Punjab to bring to an end the decades-old conflict there.

Professor Nazir Ahmad Shawl, chairman of Kashmir Concern, said the people of Kashmir alone must decide their destiny and India’s posting of 800,000 troops in the region will never alter that fact, despite the atrocities being committed by them. Mehmoob Makhdoomi, a Kashmiri author and columnist, urged the international policy and decision makers to facilitate efforts for true conflict resolution in the troubled region, based on the will of the people. India’s vision, which he characterised as the “peace of the graveyard” was no solution – the rise of a new generation of Kashmiri freedom supporters witnessed in recent months has amply demonstrated that.

Tell me what happened to Geelani son? You want all occupied Kashmiris to go to Pakistan? They want to live with dignity in their own land which isn't possible under occupation. They used to live in IoK before India even existed, I'm sure they will get along without your khairat which is generated by IoK dams anyway.
You tell me why he is settled in Delhi when his father is saying they are Pakistani? Why not settle in Kashmir and Rawalpindi. This just proves that they know India is better than Pakistan, their choice shows It(Action Speaks Louder than word).

Back
Top Bottom