What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

We can support the freedom of Kashmir through words of support, through donation to charities providing food and help to the kashmiri suffering and to keep the struggle going.

Today wani has been given a heros burial by the people of Kashmir, his job has been done
He is an inspiration to all of them

Those Hypocrites had no qualms taking the freedom away from Kashmiri pundits. Its not freedom, its religious hatred which drives them...

What freedom???? They all have their freedom. Their freedom has been hijacked by the peope who are using them for their evil deeds.

Lol hindu control?????? Kashmir has its own gov under their own muslim leaders.... if few separatists who are mind washed can't accept the reality they can cross the border in Pakistan. No one here would care

Of course.. but spray him with 100s of bullets, take a snap and spread it on media. And burn his body, Giving back his body is only going to encourage terrorism

There is no freedom in kashmir it is under subjugation and control by India, as a result the kashmiri people sacrafice in order to be free

Wani has had a heros burial in Kashmir and Kashmiris have glorified him, a testament to his legacy and the power of the struggle

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no freedom in kashmir it is under subjugation and control by India, as a result the kashmiri people sacrafice in order to be free

Wani has had a heros burial in Kashmir and Kashmiris have glorified him, a testament to his legacy and the power of the struggle

Lol.... are you new here!!!!??? I dont think so.

Its your tricks in 80s which mind washed them to revolt and lost their freedom of moving around.

Lol so called wani himself was betrayed by one of his girlfriend as per the report.

I noticed how everybody on this forum has swallowed the US 'terrorist' line. Even in the UN, a people are allowed to fight against a foreign oppressor. Just as the Polish resistance or French resistance.

This man watched his people tortured, raped and murdered. And did something about it.

Yes. he is 'evil' , and the Indian rapists are 'good' because they fight against terrorism.

Your definition of terrorism isn't mine.

Honour on him. Rest in peace in paradise.[/QUOTE]
You can say what you want. The indian army is there because pakostan is exporting terror. The cause of thenproblem is Pak. There are separatist movements bappening all over ths world . There are worse instances of oppression and the indian army is thenlost benign. However if you choose to pick up the gun expect to get shot.

Barkha Dutt After Hearing About #BurhanWani's Death.
Cm5m9E3WgAAbM85.jpg

Now he becomes bigger inspiration for millions of Kashmir to fight against Indian occupation and Indian state terrorism.

May be.
But do we need to care about that inspiration ?
We dont think so.
Anyone who takes arms against the state ,they will meet the same fate like this guy ,irrespective of their religion.
Good Job RR & State police

May God accept his sacrifice for his people . Fighting one of the biggest army in the world for freedom . That is something I would appreciate

JNU krantikari supporting Wani.

I hope they hold a march shouting .... BURHAN HUM SHARMINDA HAI .. TERE KAATIL ZINDA HAI!!!
Cm7lLuyUcAAbVNt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom