What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Kashmir is a part of India since the history is available. Few people converted and murdered real residence and cleansed them from state does not mean that Kashmir is not our part like Baluchistan. Kashmir is our land and we are commuted to protect it. If some dogs get rabies than we know how to treat them. Most of the kashmiris belive that india is their country and they are happy with us. Few fringe dogs shall be treated in a manner they understand.
Lets show some respect to the dead. Lord Rama after performing the Vadh of Ravan treated the mortal remains with respect. How much ever evil the adversary is Hindu mythology teaches us to respect those that have passed on.

Well killing person not mean to kill ideology
Just like Goras could not kill Ideology by Killing Bhagat Singh
i agree we need drive out invading ideologies

No one is supporting these actions of terrorist groups. But as I said there are reasons for insurgencies. I hope you look at the situation with open eyes. The Afzal Guru case was a travesty of justice and Burhn Wani was a militant but he only attacked soldiers. He had a code where he did not permit himself to kill Kashmiri civilians. I am not justifying his act but saying there is a background, there is oppression people suffer which makes them militants. When I was in Lucknow we were refused entry to even a hospital because we are muslim to see my aunt.

I wish you the best but I don't think it is fair to support oppression of muslims in Kashmir just to please your countrymen. Instead you should vouch for a policy of assimilation through respect of Kashmiris.
So let's widraw army from both j n k and Azad Kashmir let's have vote and let them decide and same should be done with Baluchistan

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA

@GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @SrNair
@Nilgiri @Jamwal's
@Guynextdoor2 @DesiGuy1403

India has done what ever is possible for Kashmiris

We have exercised maximum restraint while fighting terrorists

we have never used Heavy weapons like artillerry or airpower

And provided maximum funds for kashmir's development

But we cannot accept these demands of secession

If you think and see carefully ; even Pakistan with ALL its socio economic problems
has REJECTED Baluchistan independence demands and is fighting for its
Territorial INTEGRITY

Big countries DO NOT just give away their territory just like that
Balochistan does not have the scale of an insurgency which is present in Kashmir. Balochistan's majority wants to remain with Pakistan while Kashmir does not. I am glad you are in for treating them equally but India's policies do not give much hope to muslims.

IMG_20160709_165846.jpg

IMG_20160709_165909.jpg

IMG_20160709_165914.jpg

These pictures are slap on face of Indian state and tells what Kashmiri want

Balochistan does not have the scale of an insurgency which is present in Kashmir. Balochistan's majority wants to remain with Pakistan while Kashmir does not. I am glad you are in for treating them equally but India's policies do not give much hope to muslims.
And we believe otherwise. If majority wanted freedom, we would not have a local Kashmiri force comprising 55,000 local personals, compared to 100-150 terrorists. And guess what, local Kashmiris tipped off 99% of militants killed in valley in last 5-6 years...says alot.

http://www.countercurrents.org/vltchek080215.

I noticed how everybody on this forum has swallowed the US 'terrorist' line. Even in the UN, a people are allowed to fight against a foreign oppressor. Just as the Polish resistance or French resistance.

This man watched his people tortured, raped and murdered. And did something about it.

Yes. he is 'evil' , and the Indian rapists are 'good' because they fight against terrorism.

Your definition of terrorism isn't mine.

Honour on him. Rest in peace in paradise.

Burhan Wani’s funeral: People turn up in large numbers to mourn Hizbul militant
Burhan Wani was the most high-profile militant operating in the Valley
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 9, 2016 4:32 pm
burhan_759.jpg
People carrying the body of top militant commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani during his funeral procession in Shareef village, in Tral. (Express Photo by Shuaib Masoodi)
People turned up in large numbers for the funeral prayers of Burhan Wani, the 22-year-old poster boy of militancy in Kashmir who was gunned down by security forces in an operation Friday.

Wani, who was the commander of the Hizbul Mujahideen, will be laid to rest in his home town of Tral in Pulwama district.

Wani was shot dead along with two other militants in Bumdoora village, 85 km south of Kashmir. Officials said Burhan was shot dead during a joint operation launched at around 4.30 pm by the Special Operation Group of J&K police and 19 Rashtriya Rifles in the Kokernag area of South Kashmir.

Shortly after his death was reported, protests erupted across the state. Hurriyat chairman Syed Ali Geelani and JKLF chairman Yasin Malik called for a strike to protest the killing.

While the state government suspended internet services across the state anticipating trouble, the ongoing Amarnath yatra has also been affected.

Wani was the most high-profile militant operating in the Valley and had recently warned policemen of attacks and threatened to target the proposed Sainik colonies for security personnel in the state.

(With inputs from Mir Ehsan)

© The Indian Express Online Media Pvt Ltd

Good.... but I'm very disappointed in Army???

Back
Top Bottom