What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't include us. It was your fellow countrymen who was speaking BS about a religion that a big population of your "secular" country follows. We were just telling him to lay off and don't comment about it. Is it something wrong?
I don't condone his posts. But your replies aren't helping either buddy.Only adding further fuel to fire. If there are inflammatory posts report and forget.

Is it jealousy speaking that we are able to do same thing which this forum and pakistan is longing for long without shedding blood and firing a single bullet and pakistan has failed it even with bullets.

bibi i would love to see more such mass movement in India if i wish ill for bharat.

As far as jealousy lolzz you are too much insignificant to be jealous of in all respect. Earlier i had alot of regard for Indian judiciary but it has lost after seeing your judiciary is as much Saffroni supporter as others.

3. Anna 's team is busy in backdoor talks with Govt so only weak can have jealousy for such weak persons

4. Despite bullets and firing we are a far stronger nation than bharatis

:laugh: it should be and i can understand Anna's slogans catering to Hindus there because Muslims in India are not rich enough to fall in catogary of corrupts

The whole stir is about corruption and everyone whether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian have to pay the bribe to get the work done.

its exactly people of pakistan want that the blame to come to muslims so that they can have another reason to justify their existance if muslims got their right how would a average pakistani justify his/her existence.

:lol: :lol: you mean People of Pakistan have bribed the Indian Imam to issue statement hahahahahahahahahaha

bharati frustration at its best

1. Its mandate of Parliament to pass any bill or reject since Congress is in center and it can reject or pass it provided other allies support its move.

2. When was the last time Muslims acted upon fatwas in unity . so its unlikley that his statement will make any difference. On the other hand its good for Anna and his supporters to put blame on Muslims for failure of his movment in case it failed ;)

That govt is elected by The people for the people..so if people unite n put extreme pressure..then they have to pass the original bill or they have to get out of center but Congress is trying to play it's Religious card.....

The whole stir is about corruption and everyone whether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian have to pay the bribe to get the work done.

Very right. the issue in your country is that your leaders make it a communal issue irrespective of what the issue at hands is. Thats where the grudges start and unfortunatly your so-called educated lot can not help seeing Pakistan's hand in your internal issues even

But then you people should launch a strong anti corruption campaign despite being 145 in corruption index.Remember we are much ahead of you(Rank-87)

That govt is elected by The people for the people..so if people unite n put extreme pressure..then they have to pass the original bill or they have to get out of center but Congress is trying to play it's Religious card.....
Not really. There are too many players in the fray who can vote against the bill. Point is we need the bill to be at least tabled before it is passed. The President has to sign to make it law and can refuse(Like Abdul Kalam used to do) and send it back for re-debate. It's not just about Congress and the religious card. It's about a people's movement that has challenged govt. authority.

Yes but if the elected govt vote against the bill the people are to wait for the next elections to get the sitting govt out of the center. All other means are supposed to be against the rules of "democracy"

bibi i would love to see more such mass movement in India if i wish ill for bharat.

As far as jealousy lolzz you are too much insignificant to be jealous of in all respect. Earlier i had alot of regard for Indian judiciary but it has lost after seeing your judiciary is as much Saffroni supporter as others.

3. Anna 's team is busy in backdoor talks with Govt so only weak can have jealousy for such weak persons

well backdoor talks are important for the sake of peace. if the government is ready for accepting our demands we are ready for it. At the same time the movement is not about showing the government down to make them accept the legitimate demands

As far as judiciary goes any decison which is not upto your likings is biased is a well known fact. Its a simple notion that what ever it is give decisons in our favor or we dislike you. sorta blackmailing aint it?

Well we all know the far stronger notion. Despite bullets people are still clueless about what to do... the people blankly and strongly continue to follow vague theories. Media plays a dominant role in informing the masses. But the media is busy in blame game then correcting the problems and solving the issues. Indeed strong ...

They dint need any divide Mr. Anna's movement is just occasional and will die down and along with it some new development of his agreeing to backdoor deal with Govt of India

Request you to go and read Anna Hazare's history first before speculating on the outcome of the movement.

Very right. the issue in your country is that your leaders make it a communal issue irrespective of what the issue at hands is. Thats where the grudges start and unfortunatly your so-called educated lot can not help seeing Pakistan's hand in your internal issues even
You wanna have a go at a troll be my guest. But avoid flaming a relatively harmless post. I fail to see what it helps you achieve.

Yes but if the elected govt vote against the bill the people are to wait for the next elections to get the sitting govt out of the center. All other means are supposed to be against the rules of "democracy"

yeah and till then let these politicians to continue with their 2g scams, commonwealth scams etc. I pay taxes to India not to fill pockets of these phucking politicians.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

:lol: :lol: you mean People of Pakistan have bribed the Indian Imam to issue statement hahahahahahahahahaha

bharati frustration at its best

oh the imam is on payroll of congress which is a government not much better than the enemy of the state....

But you people are not brave enough to launch a strong anti corruption campaign despite being 145 in corruption index.Remember we are much ahead of you(Rank-87)

We are bave enough to reinstate our judiciary that too against a strong person like Musharraf whom people saw as having backing of strongest institution in Pakistan.

We had proven what we stood for and its enough to show we have far stronger will than your so far. Lets see where your movement ends.

Mark my words yours will end at passing few papers and nothing practical. see the difference

Well you are declaring the fatwas of who is a troll who isint?

Did I, or you dont see your bs as trolling. I do, and I didnt declare a fatwa on you yet just called you a troll if you didnt like it stop trolling.

Why should I?

Then why should I, and if you dont want to then dont whine.

Have a look at this thread

You are the one in pain you do the honors, I dont think I have sunk to your level yet so no I didnt troll. If you think so then show it to me or stop complaining.

Have a look at this thread

Why should I? You whine you complain you prove.

Thanks i guess yours might be higher. But at the end of the day trolling is trolling.

Then the simple rule of thumb is dont troll, and you wont get the treatment. If you cant stop your self from showing your hate todards my country, then dont whine when you get the slap in return.

What criticism you said islam does not allow praying nation we said no one is asking for it. but you guys continue to beat the dead horse. Aint fall in the iota of criticism.

Thats your opinion, I have mine. As you have the freedom to follow your religion like I have mine.

I dont care about Pakistan doesnt matter what happens there as a nation. Neither i hate pakistan nor i love it. Its just i love India and the events in Pakistan impacts India.

That a big bunch of baloney. You the first one to drag Pakistan into every discussion just for your own satisfaction. Well in a way you are right you dont love or hate Pakistan you are just bloody obsessed with it. Or atleast it seems like it.

Mods please ban all Indians

Well Iwish they did,but alas.
Hazarooh Khwahisahain aisi kay Har Khwahish pay dum niklay
Bohatniklay meray arman lekin phir bhi kum niklay.

Mods please this forum has become Indian forum
Mods please this forum has become ifested with Indians
Mods please no one listens to us
Mods please Indians are coming groups and attacking us selectively
Oh how you speak the truth, but still in the form of a rant. We dont run to the mods complaining abt the indians we can handle you guys well babes so dont worry.

Yeah LOL.

jana bibi can do anything she likes. But still wonder the translation... apart from that when one is short of arguments add bwhahahahahah and close the argument.[/QUOTE]

Short of Argument I see, and still you are one who is on a constant ranting spree.

And PS if you could have read the laughter of mine was in response of your threat about your wrath and I am still waiting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom