What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell did extremists element came in the movement?:hitwall:
There are 10's of lakhs /crores of people supporting.Btw,Hi mr.Bilal

Extremist does not mean violent or anything to do with terror. Extremism in my view can also be actions related to instigating unrest, exploitation through communalization, & things along those lines.

Where the hell did extremists element came in the movement?:hitwall:
There are 10's of lakhs /crores of people supporting.Btw,Hi mr.Bilal

This is where the misperception lies. There are 10's of lakhs/crores of people unhappy & fighting the Congress, but for different motives than what Anna Hazare is.

The Anna Hazare movement is good, but it is being hijacked by extreme right elements in the society, that just want to fight the current Congress regime in power, not for the motives Anna Hazare wants to.
The raise of People power is not because of brainwashing by some political party, we have gone through a lot of hurdels by the Government and its staffs in exploiting the people and the countries resources. We have had enough education to realize that and no one is trying to hijack the movement. The movement is because of the government policies in protecting the corrupt and throwing the wistle blower in a scam to the wolves.
so stop propaganda on hijacking of the movement, it shows your efort to induce insecurity in the INDIAN MUSLIMS and thats not going to get bought

This is where the misperception lies. There are 10's of lakhs/crores of people unhappy & fighting the Congress, but for different motives than what Anna Hazare is.

who told you so bilal haider....or are you having sources inside sitting in boston that millions of other indians dont ?

Someone should read this amazing article by Arundhati Roy on the flaws in Anna Hazare's movement. If you read what she has to say with an open mind, you'll see she's right on money with everything, & quite correct with everything she says. These are my favorite parts of her article:

While his means may be Gandhian, Anna Hazare's demands are certainly not. Contrary to Gandhiji's ideas about the decentralisation of power, the Jan Lokpal Bill is a draconian, anti-corruption law, in which a panel of carefully chosen people will administer a giant bureaucracy, with thousands of employees, with the power to police everybody from the Prime Minister, the judiciary, members of Parliament, and all of the bureaucracy, down to the lowest government official. The Lokpal will have the powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution. Except for the fact that it won't have its own prisons, it will function as an independent administration, meant to counter the bloated, unaccountable, corrupt one that we already have. Two oligarchies, instead of just one.

Whether it works or not depends on how we view corruption. Is corruption just a matter of legality, of financial irregularity and bribery, or is it the currency of a social transaction in an egregiously unequal society, in which power continues to be concentrated in the hands of a smaller and smaller minority? Imagine, for example, a city of shopping malls, on whose streets hawking has been banned. A hawker pays the local beat cop and the man from the municipality a small bribe to break the law and sell her wares to those who cannot afford the prices in the malls. Is that such a terrible thing? In future will she have to pay the Lokpal representative too? Does the solution to the problems faced by ordinary people lie in addressing the structural inequality, or in creating yet another power structure that people will have to defer to?

The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : I'd rather not be Anna

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

who told you so bilal haider....or are you having sources inside sitting in boston that millions of other indians dont ?

The fact that has his movement has huge support from Deoband & Srinagar tells me that.

Anna's team has done the job of educating the people of India on thier rights with RTI and now with Jan Lokpal, these things are the job of the Government and not the NGO. yet you people are insecure that Congress is getting tranished. Do you guys think Congress is the saviour of Muslims in India, then you are decieved. Its the Congress leadership that pushed Jinha to seperate us. We fell for the Congress polt for Nehrus intensions and we INDIANS are suffering the most by the Nehur's desendants.

Now where in the Quran has this been mentioned? I'll eat my Mexican hat if this is the case!

The Muslim Creed Kalima

"There is none worthy of worship but Allah Mohammad is a Prophet of Allah"

================================

Do you want me to send you some Mexican hot sauce to go along with your Mexican hat ?

ha anyway...there is no muse arguing with double ids about the low-iq comment of a communalist.....peace...no matter what this bhukari dude wants vande mataram, a patriotic song and bharat mata ki jai another patriotic slogan, jai hind etc will resonate in the air and indians irrespective of religion will participate in the rallies...

peace...

Litmus test: would a movement like this have this much support in India if it was protesting against the policies of the BJP in power, in favor of the secular Congress?

Answer: Read what happened in the Lok Sabha Jayaprakash Narayan Movement in 1977.

Someone should read this amazing article by Arundhati Roy on the flaws in Anna Hazare's movement. If you read what she has to say with an open mind, you'll see she's right on money with everything, & quite correct with everything she says. These are my favorite parts of her article:

The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : I'd rather not be Anna

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

The fact that has his movement has huge support from Deoband & Srinagar tells me that.
Let me quote you what I think about Arundathi Roy. the lady tries to come to everyones rescue. be it a innocent, freedom fighter or corrupt or a murderer. She is like a insecure soul who fears the change that she has to face in the future. if she is given a choise like "Do you want change or do you want to be put in a cryo refrigrator to avoid change" she will chose the later

Inspite of Mr. Bukhari's comment, I think plenty of Indian Muslims have joined/are joining the movement. Even if Muslims don't take part, it shouldn't matter. Apni marzi hai sahab. There are proponents and there are opponents.

Litmus test: would a movement like this have this much support in India if it was protesting against the policies of the BJP in power, in favor of the secular Congress?

Answer: Read what happened in the Lok Sabha Jayaprakash Narayan Movement in 1977.

That is the joke of the centurie man, Congress == Secular? we have been living with this dillusion for a very long time and we have woken up. still the Pakistanis are sleeping in this....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A very interesting point in the Lokpal Bill is the selection of chosen people to administer everyone, who can police everybody, from the PM, the judiciary, members of Parliament, and all of the bureaucracy.

The Lokpal has the powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution. Except for the fact that it won't have its own prisons, it functions as an independent administration, meant to counter the bloated, unaccountable, corrupt current regime. Two oligarchies, instead of just one.

This is not a way a country can govern itself. This is just a bandwagon movement, nothing else.

The Imam is free to express any views to his liking.That's how a democratic and free country works.You cannot force anybody to accept your imposed views on the pretext of nationalism or social progress.Disagreeing with popular thought doesn't make anyone unpatriotic.On the contrary,the Imam is exercising his democratic rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of India by airing his views.One might not agree with his views but that doesn't make him any less of an Indian for the same.

As an Indian and a Hindu(since it's so important to specify it on this thread),I certainly have my reservations about the Lokpal Bill even if it's passed into law in it's original format.If you think that amounts to treason on my behalf then the joke's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom