What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho gaya...???
Now dont spew ure frustration here... and do something about ure own country.

bachy go do homework mam class se nikal de gee kal tughy hahahahahah its discussion for adults . in pakistan 150mns even don't know hazary kis chirya ka name hai hahahahahah

INDIA get united so why we care? its mean till now india was devided? and this bill pass after that no coruuption will happen? rain of gold will be on public? and now you bashing pakistan? show you mirrior last 50 hours 15 indians killed by maoist and india is united lols

pakistan ki jooti bhi burn nhi hoti ahhahahahahahahh :chilli:

Hahaha... my god.. comments of some Pakistanis are so hilarious.. there is a mass movement goin on in India aganist corruption n whole country is getting united for this, Pakistanis are making fun of this....

Guys ure ridiculing ure own selves making such comments.

In any mixed society your slogans should remain secular in nature. This was the initial thing that irked Muslims to form a Pakistan, when Gandhi started talking about the glorious principles of Sachagra and Ahimsa.

The most dumb opinion a person could give. Whatever is pro Muslims automatically becomes secular? If this irks the Muslims, not that you can speak for the Indian Muslims, but just in case, then they are the problem and not those who have every right to use the kind of expression they like. In a secular nation, all communities need to respect each other's language, culture, tradition, beliefs, etc. If they are not comfortable with that then they are the ones who really are communal.

And if Muslims are offended by such slogans, then surely we can see the inherent weakness of Islam. Islam teaches you to be insensitive to other communities? Is that what you say?

Son trying to be smart here I see, how about the imams right to criticize. Or in your democrazy that dont exist. Eh, Son.

And so he did. Really, try to improve the quality of discussion here. No one is muzzling him.

no no imams should be shut up only hindu swami indian army and liberals has right to criticize ahahahahha its call yellow democracy .

Man, kitna frustration hai ! :hitwall:

A little more and you would burn in your own hatred !! :flame:

Well I asked him a question and as many of you like to just jump in, now you tell me he is a dumassss because of him opinion then what does that make you.

And what will it make you.

Hahaha... my god.. comments of some Pakistanis are so hilarious.. there is a mass movement goin on in India aganist corruption n whole country is getting united for this, Pakistanis are making fun of this....

Guys ure ridiculing ure own selves making such comments.

and comments from indians look like they are going to take world its just a game kid a game corruption can not be finish with bills hazary is more then gandhi bapu? somebody shot his father of nation on his chest because of ??;)

Ho gaya...???
Now dont spew ure frustration here... and do something about ure own country.

I am and I will and ps you are in our house. So shut up and put up. We give you the freedom to spew your f!lth on to this forum. But there is a limit. And also if you cant take it, dont bring it. We here have as much right to talk about the topic being discussed as you indians use your liberty to do so when Pakistan and any thing and every thing related to it is talked about. And son Stick to the topic.

bachy go do homework mam class se nikal de gee kal tughy hahahahahah its discussion for adults . in pakistan 150mns even don't know hazary kis chirya ka name hai hahahahahah

Ok fine... then dont get united against corruption.. let them looture country forever...why making noise here...???
I fail to understand why u guys are making so much hue n cry here ?

Man, kitna frustration hai ! :hitwall:

A little more and you would burn in your own hatred !! :flame:

you lose your brain or don't know imran one is must be .lolz kid go first understand what i am .you are new here?

Well he's criticizing ain't he? We got the power to criticize him right back :lol:

And that is what I am saying respect his right to criticize dont call him names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom