What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell these Pakistanis are having loose motions over this imam's comment..??

Nah, having an opinion and then going around telling that whoever who doesn't follow his opinion is not a true muslim.. That is dumba$$

Ok point taken, but what about all the indians here calling the Imam and who ever wants to follow him names and who are so adamant on enforcing their opinion onto other make them. Wont that be a dumassssss as well.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Why the hell these Pakistanis are having loose motions over this imam's comment..??

Its called discussions son, you want to see a verbal diarrhea visit a thread about Pakistan and see the indian reaction there.

why the hell you and like you barking on pakistan and imam in indian comment abut india .?

This is a thread about India? Surly all the eager participants are Pakistanis;) Let the real Indian Muslims speak up!

Ok point taken, but what about all the indians here calling the Imam and who ever wants to follow him names and who are so adamant on enforcing their opinion onto other make them. Wont that be a dumassssss as well.

It's called a democracy son. You can criticize a Baba, Imam, Priest, Anarchist, animal, alien however and whatever way you like.

This is a thread about India? Surly all the eager participants are Pakistanis;) Let the real Indian Muslims speak up!

so the threads of india should be discussed by indians? lolz from where you got this idea? indians flooding on each every thread of pakistan even a good news of pakistan they start troll from karachi to siachin every news every thread of pakistan you guys are there for trolling and AJJ DARD HO RAHA HAI KIYOON?

so the threads of india should be discussed by indians? lolz from where you got this idea? indians flooding on each every thread of pakistan even a good news of pakistan they start troll from karachi to siachin every news every thread of pakistan you guys are there for trolling and AJJ DARD HO RAHA HAI KIYOON?

I guess I must not be a good Indian then since I don't recall ever flooding any Pakistani thread even on World Affairs.

By the way, we were having discussion here? One guy simply cannot accept the fact that someone is criticizing this Imam, another is talking usual "Hindus are about take over" story.

It's called a democracy son. You can criticize a Baba, Imam, Priest, Anarchist, animal, alien however and whatever way you like.

Son trying to be smart here I see, how about the imams right to criticize. Or in your democrazy that dont exist. Eh, Son.

I can see frustrations coming out of Pakistanis more then discussions..
I know Pakistanis are feeling jealous that India is getting united...
Im sorry, if u guys are not united in ure country thats not our fault, yelling on India wont stop the bloodshed in ure country.

Burn Pakistanis Burn...:chilli:

INDIA get united so why we care? its mean till now india was devided? and this bill pass after that no coruuption will happen? rain of gold will be on public? and now you bashing pakistan? show you mirrior last 50 hours 15 indians killed by maoist and india is united lols

pakistan ki jooti bhi burn nhi hoti ahhahahahahahahh :chilli:

And how old were you again.

Burn, yeah oh man we are on fire, so hot so hot. Save us please.

Stupid is what stupid says/does. And you are no exception.

Ho gaya...???
Now dont spew ure frustration here... and do something about ure own country.

Son trying to be smart here I see, how about the imams right to criticize. Or in your democrazy that dont exist. Eh, Son.

no no imams should be shut up only hindu swami indian army and liberals has right to criticize ahahahahha its call yellow democracy .

He actually lied. No one has once criticized people who want to follow Bukhari. Typical embellishment.

Typical I scratch your back you scratch mine. How sweet. Lie eh, where did I.Well I dont blame you selective and collective blindness is a common trait amongst some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom