What's new

Build relations with Israel to counter India: Musharraf

Whatever happened was on order of King of Jordan, the army fought against them was Jordanian, nothing to do with Pakistan. Zia was on deputation, he violated code of conduct, Thats it.. Will you call it cooperation with Israel?

Zia acted on a professional capacity and acted accordingly to the chain of command in the situation where he was. But that's not how the palestinians see it and they never will.

Not sure were you are getting the idea that Egypt and Syria favored India. These two countries at most do not hold an opinion on the Kashmir issue.

Saddam definitely supported India over Pakistan. In fact we had tension with Iraq due to their meddling in Baluchistan against Iran and due to Pakistan's support of KSA during the gulf war.

With the passage of time, a change has been observed in the attitude of common Pakistanis towards promoting the positive image of the country and building positive ties with the international community. Said change of attitude is driven by the desire to uplift the living standards. The stance of hostility towards Isreal is not bearing any results since the last 7 decades. So the question is, what do the people of Pakistan want?
I believe that every sane Pakistani should sit down, draw a verticle line on a piece of paper and write down all the pros and cons of establishing ties with Isreal. Gov of Pak should carry out a poll on this matter which could also help shut the mouths of radicals and liberals alike, irrespective of the results.
The Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem.

Let them sort it out.

Look at Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey they recognized Israel.

We should recognize Israel only when two state solution is done though.

Not sure were you are getting the idea that Egypt and Syria favored India. These two countries at most do not hold an opinion on the Kashmir issue.

Yes. Syrian and Egyptians were also partner in NAM, So they used to be at different positions sometimes then what American aligned Pakistan used to take. India also trained syrian forces if i am not wrong.

Although I want it to be for the country.
For me pakistan is above all.
But practically this cannot happen..
Anyone who does it would not.only be removed from power but killed brutally.
It's a gradual process, it needs time.
In 20 to 30 years when we are de radicalized enough have enough jobs to occupy our minds etc , only then we can start to work towards building relations.
Look every Islamic country hate isreal , every person hate them...
But not so much as to destroy it own country against isreal. We went a bit too ahead with our hatred. All countries are fine with doing business with them... And we have reached that point that we cannot return..

Although I want it to be for the country.
For me pakistan is above all.
But practically this cannot happen..
Anyone who does it would not.only be removed from power but killed brutally.
It's a gradual process, it needs time.
In 20 to 30 years when we are de radicalized enough have enough jobs to occupy our minds etc , only then we can start to work towards building relations.
Look every Islamic country hate isreal , every person hate them...
But not so much as to destroy it own country against isreal. We went a bit too ahead with our hatred. All countries are fine with doing business with them... And we have reached that point that we cannot return..
I don't hate Israel. I just don't care about Israel. .I know USA rushes to defend Israel.

Israel is here to stay. Israel is USA's colony.

Everybody knows that.

Let the Palestinians sort it out with the Israelis.

This is not Pakistan's problem.

Do the Arabs, Turks, Persians, and Uzbeks give a damn for the Kashmir dispute? lol?

But do two state solution though, before recognizing Israel.

But I am debating the status of the city of Jerusalem.

Even if Israel gets all of Jerusalem, then who cares I guess.

Life is not fair, The USA and Israel are in a position of strength.

Saudi Arabia's stance is that East Jerusalem is Palestine's capital.

But look, to be frank this is not Pakistan's problem.

The United Nations Security Council held an emergency meeting on 7 December where 14 out of 15 members condemned Trump's decision, but the motion was vetoed by the United States.[5] Britain, France, Sweden, Italy and Japan were among the countries who criticized Trump's decision at the emergency meeting.

The world criticized USA for declaring Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_capital_of_Israel

Oh well, life is not fair, the Palestinians have to get used to that.

israel wants no part in Pak-india conflict but having a business relation with them will definitely leave indians butt hurt.

israel wants no part in Pak-india conflict but having a business relation with them will definitely leave indians butt hurt.
Exactly turn the tables on the Indians and Arabs.

Use the Israel card against the Indians and Arabs.

Exactly turn the tables on the Indians and Arabs.

Use the Israel card against the Indians and Arabs.
Arab-israeli conflict will remain till the end of times we don't need to do anything and should stay out of it.
They way indians behave and think it doesn't take much to instigate or turn their own allies against them.
Look how they suck up to israel but migrate to Arab countries in masses and buy oil from iran. :D

Arab-israeli conflict will remain till the end of times we don't need to do anything and should stay out of it.
They way indians behave and think it doesn't take much to instigate or turn their own allies against them.
Look how they suck up to israel but migrate to Arab countries in masses and buy oil from iran. :D
This is my position on Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

It is not Pakistan's problem, and hence we must stay out of it.

This is my position on Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

It is not Pakistan's problem, and hence we must stay out of it.
I agree but good luck convincing some people from Pakistan who just can't seem to get the picture.

I agree but good luck convincing some people from Pakistan who just can't seem to get the picture.
Only the uneducated morons would not understand that.

But the educated elites like Imran Khan knows that Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem.

Anyways,

Regards...

he is 200% right but pakistanis live on emotions of ummah
And that Ummah kissing axxes of Jews day and night.
We are not on an edge to chose this or that option, we are able to handle indian without going to kiss Jews axxes but recently visit of Saudis and plenty of rumors links with Israel Govt. I think we already on borad. The only one thing admit it openly may be relationship with Iran get more worst.

Ummah don't give two hoots about Pakistan or our problems. All the "Ummah" states are working in self interest whereas Pakistanis are stuck kissing @$$es just to satisfy their emotions. IMO, recognizing Israel will help speed up the solution to Palestinian problem. This wilful blindness has taken us nowhere in the past decades. @Imran Khan

Ummah don't give two hoots about Pakistan or our problems. All the "Ummah" states are working in self interest whereas Pakistanis are stuck kissing @$$es just to satisfy their emotions. IMO, recognizing Israel will help speed up the solution to Palestinian problem. This wilful blindness has taken us nowhere in the past decades. @Imran Khan
We take blood bath while ummah laugh on us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom