What's new

Build relations with Israel to counter India: Musharraf

Oh, please. Do you not see what kind of side you're trying to align yourself with? In order for a relationship work, it has to run both ways. We may extend hand to that state, but they wont do the same lest it be it for easier espionage. Why? Simple, because they are strategic partners of India and United States, Pakistan does not hold any leverage over Israel, therefore us extending a diplomatic hand wont do us any good against India, in fact it will probably only open a new window of opportunity for CIA, RAW and Mossad.

Furthermore, your alignment with Israel puts at risk your relationship with Islamic nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. While there are rumors of backdoor diplomacy between Israel and Saudi Arabia, Pakistan should not be in the open field, but rather keep itself aligned with its strategic partners. So, even if you extend hand of diplomacy to Israel, your relationship with Turkey and possible some Arab nations will be at risk, and is that something you want to risk?

That's your logical answer, i.e. there is no value in diplomacy with Israel because you don't have any leverage over them, and they have much greater relationship, in fact very close, with states you consider hostile (USA and India), and you also risk your relationship with states like Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, along with possibly some Arab states. It is a very thin thread line, don't walk on it.
Let us agree to disagree.

I havent run out of argument, i just dont have the patience to argue with people such as yourself.

That's exactly what a guy who has run out of argument says though. :sarcastic:

We didn't even argue though.

Last edited:
Pathetic why would a nation 200 million strong need help from nation of 8 millions?

lol You are only saying that due to the Knee-jerk response most Pakistanis have when Israel is mentioned- You actually think there is nothing they can help us with- I mean aside from the fact they have one of the best military intelligence and are one of the most secure countries when it comes to preventing terrorism ? or is it the massively influental Israeli lobby in the U.S helping them to get mass amounts of aid and the latest U.S fighter jets or is it also the fact that they are also a world leader in IT, agricultural,defence and water technologies ?
Wouldn't really sit on our high horse too much besides all of the above these 8 million have a GDP higher than us and their exports are nearly triple that of Pakistan. Lets not even compare the HDI stats of the two countries which will just embarass us.

lol You are only saying that due to the Knee-jerk response most Pakistanis have when Israel is mentioned- You actually think there is nothing they can help us with- I mean aside from the fact they have one of the best military intelligence and are one of the most secure countries when it comes to preventing terrorism ? or is it the massively influental Israeli lobby in the U.S helping them to get mass amounts of aid and the latest U.S fighter jets or is it also the fact that they are also a world leader in IT, agricultural,defence and water technologies ?
Wouldn't really sit on our high horse too much besides all of the above these 8 million have a GDP higher than us and their exports are nearly triple that of Pakistan. Lets not even compare the HDI stats of the two countries which will just embarass us.
Spare me your goyim theories

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom