What's new

Budget crunch hits IAF's new arms deals, upgrade of airbases

Why Buffaloes and not Cows....so we can all benefit, i will enjoy Beef Biryani and you build yourself a toilet.

And here i'm thinking you are part of the IMF aka Indian Morons Fanclub. :(
Why Buffaloes and not Cows....so we can all benefit, i will enjoy Beef Biryani and you build yourself a toilet.

And here i'm thinking you are part of the IMF aka Indian Morons Fanclub. :(
:flame::flame::blah::blah:

so baboons were thumping chest about a base in tajikistan i guess thats not happening! cute baboons might go crazy!

IAF should knock the doors of IMF. I guess they will help our fly-boys. :lol::lol::lol:
You dont have fly boys....they are serial crashers in flying coffins. You dont even need a funeral pyre for them...job done in one. Dick head

We can sell buffaloes and ask for mob funding too :pakistan:

Not possible

You would only make that buffalo a god and make it your khala since ammi position is already taken by cows

@HRK keep doing it and you think it will impact me in any way.... I think this is the best you can do
@HRK its fine if your PM sell bufalloes , if we do then you start tagging the post with negative ratings :D

Gujju Chokaro :yahoo:
Not possible

You would only make that buffalo a god and make it your khala since ammi position is already taken by cows

For you we have pigs cheap( as for pigs you don’t need to go to IMF) and a lot of meat you can enjoy pig birtani
Damn You willing to sacrifice yourself for me, I am touched.
Why you calling your self cheap or did you mean chops.
BTW, maybe you should go on a diet .

Damn You willing to sacrifice yourself for me, I am touched.
Why you calling your self cheap or did you mean chops.
BTW, maybe you should go on a diet .

Why DO YOU PAKISTANIS just Troll and talk rubbish on indian threads.

WHAT is this nonsense

WHY cant you just discuss and debate WITH out getting so racial …

STICK to THE dam TOPIC

Back
Top Bottom