What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

British India company conquered it in 1842!

And was still called British Burma.

No one raised a voice when they threw out Indians and Chinese. But Rohingyas have to have a special treatment!

No one raised a voice when they threw out Indians and Chinese. But Rohingyas have to have a special treatment!

What kind of hinduva terrorist logic is that? Just because Myanmar committed crime against indians and Chinese and got away with it, now Rohingas have to suffer genocide as well?

u r a sick hindutva loser thats what u r

guys dont answer 2 this crazy indian

by the way u r a minority in canada as well :lol:

i think u ll b very happy if whites kicks ur butt

And that is up indian hindutva terrorists to label people living there for thousands of year as "immigrant"? In such case whole india need to emptied out.

This is controversial, as there are multiple claims. Some claims state that Rohingyas have been there for centuries, other state that they went there at encouragement of EIC, from Chittagong to Arakan. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

But the thing is, no one raised their voice when Chinese and Indians were forced out. So why change the rules now?

by the way u r a minority in canada as well :lol:

i think u ll b very happy if whites kicks ur butt

I am a accepted immigrant, besides my country doesn't kicks out minorities. I was among a minority group (Jain) in my own country too!

So now you know, why the Military government changed the name Burma to Myanmar , Arakan to Rakhaine!! They want to go back to their purest state. Its like India killing all their muslims to become Hindu Again!!

people of southern Chittagong were closer to Arakan than Dhaka!!!

But the thing is, no one raised their voice when Chinese and Indians were forced out. So why change the rules now?

Who said Myanmar followed any rule to do ethnic cleansing, be that indian, Chinese or Rohingas? This type of hindutva terror arguments has no value or standing other than in india and with Myanmar junta.

This is controversial, as there are multiple claims. Some claims state that Rohingyas have been there for centuries, other state that they went there at encouragement of EIC, from Chittagong to Arakan. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

I am a accepted immigrant, besides my country doesn't kicks out minorities. I was among a minority group (Jain) in my own country too!

thats only official but anyway still does change much

they have no r8 kicking them out

Certainly, but they dont consider them minority, they dont consider them to be citizens at all.

Atrocities are wrong, but we cannot dispute their right to not give citizenship to certain group of immigrants, be that Chinese, Indians, or Rohingyas. I am calling Rohingyas immigrants as this is what they say.

When those groups of immigrants have been there for generations and part of society,excommunicating them and forcefully evicting them from the land they have been for generations,is simply barbaric.

Dr K D Prithipal, a reknowned Professor of
Comparative Religion,
University of Alberta Quoted :

" Muslims will only live as an oppressive majority and a turbulent minority."

His words are proving right in muslim majority country like Pakistan & B'desh as well as in countries like India & Burma where muslims are in minority

So now you know, why the Military government changed the name Burma to Myanmar , Arakan to Rakhaine!! They want to go back to their purest state. Its like India killing all their muslims to become Hindu Again!!

I know, I am against violence too.

I just dont like the double standard, when no one said anything when MY countrymen had to escape.
Second, I dont like the notion when Muslims term themselves to be harmless and oppressed. I know it is a small fraction of total population, but record shows, throughout the world, they find it hard to coexist with other communities.

I am a skeptic, and dont want to make such a generalized comment. But this is the topic of thread, religious terrorism. If thread was against the govt, I would have supported it, but it is against a religious community. And while labeling that community, namely, Buddhists, terrorist, the OP forgot it is a case of Pot calling cattle black. And whether the cattle is black or not, is a topic of discussion.

PS: I also admit that I got carried away, and in an attempt to maintain the balance between my brain consuming work and thread, supported the wrong side, but for that, please refer to my signature.

Dr K D Prithipal, a reknowned Professor of
Comparative Religion,
University of Alberta Quoted :

" Muslims will only live as an oppressive majority and a turbulent minority."

His words are proving right in muslim majority country like Pakistan & B'desh as well as in countries like India & Burma where muslims are in minority
yeah proof is India is still hindu majority after centuries of Muslim rule and there is no muslim in spain after 700 years of muslim rule. Shooo! shoooh! go Islamophobe, go away

I know, I am against violence too.

I just dont like the double standard, when no one said anything when MY countrymen had to escape.
Second, I dont like the notion when Muslims term themselves to be harmless and oppressed. I know it is a small fraction of total population, but record shows, throughout the world, they find it hard to coexist with other communities.

I am a skeptic, and dont want to make such a generalized comment. But this is the topic of thread, religious terrorism. If thread was against the govt, I would have supported it, but it is against a religious community. And while labeling that community, namely, Buddhists, terrorist, the OP forgot it is a case of Pot calling cattle black. And whether the cattle is black or not, is a topic of discussion.

PS: I also admit that I got carried away, and in an attempt to maintain the balance between my brain consuming work and thread, supported the wrong side, but for that, please refer to my signature.

no one said muslims are pacifist. In this thread we were debunking the myth that all buddhists are dalai lama

Why Bangladesh not take them? :undecided: is it because their country will be under pani in next 30 years?

Back
Top Bottom