What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

Arakan was part of British India! it went to Myanmar only because Jinnah was not interested!!

Burma was separated from British India in 1937 I don't believe Jinnah come in the picture because demand for Pakistan started in 1940, Arakan though had significant Muslim population was Buddhist majority.

Its their country doesn't mean they have any right to kick out ethnic minorities or commit attrocities..

Certainly, but they dont consider them minority, they dont consider them to be citizens at all.

Atrocities are wrong, but we cannot dispute their right to not give citizenship to certain group of immigrants, be that Chinese, Indians, or Rohingyas. I am calling Rohingyas immigrants as this is what they say.

Certainly, but they dont consider them minority, they dont consider them to be citizens at all.

Atrocities are wrong, but we cannot dispute their right to not give citizenship to certain group of immigrants, be that Chinese, Indians, or Rohingyas. I am calling Rohingyas immigrants as this is what they say.

they dont even know what minority is :rolleyes:

Bangladesh will have to take a step forward and liberate Rohingyas from clutches of Myanmar..Why Bangladesh has such a strong army/navy/air force when they cannot take care of muslims in it's immediate neighbourhood ? One more thing Pakistan should also intervene as they are the pillar of muslim ummah and have Islamic bomb as well.

Bangladesh will have to take a step forward and liberate Rohingyas from clutches of Myanmar..Why Bangladesh has such a strong army/navy/air force when they cannot take care of muslims in it's immediate neighbourhood ? One more thing Pakistan should also intervene as they are the pillar of muslim ummah and have Islamic bomb as well.

aunty g apna dil thora saf karo fir bat karne ana

Atrocities are wrong, but we cannot dispute their right to not give citizenship to certain group of immigrants

And that is up indian hindutva terrorists to label people living there for thousands of year as "immigrant"? In such case whole india need to emptied out.

Back
Top Bottom