What's new

BSO AZAD Zarina Marri comes back Naked from the dead.

Looks like your speaking from experience! much experience of such vids?

its very suspicious.. she does look like in a difficult position.. and the guy who is taking video seem to be in a master position/relation.

What a piece of crap.........where is it common for any civilized person to record his/her spouse naked? and how ironic two lines after this you are talking about "Ghairat mund Balouchs"

The thread starter is a big moron. It is her husband who is recording her (common between husband and wife nowadays), intelligence agencies have taken possession of her private video with her husband and has leaked it to spread the propaganda that she is enjoying herself with other man...the fact is she is in custody of intelligence agency.
This @Imran Khan claims to be baloch but he doesnt have the ghairat and honour of baloch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing persons are just bandits, thugs or people killed by corrupt warlord masters who they turned against

BSO are all a bunch of dramas who don't even have an education or formal training other than holding signs all day. Worthless lot. The REAL Baloch are hard working and don't engage in undesirable activity

you don't believe in ghairat or honor? interesting........
just a question but if your daughter or sister came home with a boyfriend what would you do?

i have nothing to do with any other human every human is free and must be free to do whatever after age18 . i don't believe in god ghairat or bs honor again . all are for you people to treat women as weak and depend on you guys .

BTW let me show you truth . after we have mobile phones and internet in country 95% pakistani girls have a BF but we just think our home girls are innocent and other every girl is cheap . they meet on roof on streets in cafe any everywhere but they don't bring BF in home. as every boy has a bachi so from where that bachi come ? mars or Jupiter ? you just need to admit it that BF is nothing rare in country now every boy have 5 jani and every other girl have 3 janu :no:

i have nothing to do with any other human every human is free and must be free to do whatever after age18 . i don't believe in god ghairat or bs honor again . all are for you people to treat women as weak and depend on you guys .

BTW let me show you truth . after we have mobile phones and internet in country 95% pakistani girls have a BF but we just think our home girls are innocent and other every girl is cheap . they meet on roof on streets in cafe any everywhere but they don't bring BF in home. as every boy has a bachi so from where that bachi come ? mars or Jupiter ? you just need to admit it that BF is nothing rare in country now every boy have 5 jani and every other girl have 3 janu :no:

the question is very simple and it will prove what is ghairat or what what.

what would you do if a your sister or daughter brings a bf to your house? please just answer this question thats all.

those whom were crying and bashing forces for their sister and daughter of Baluchistan they can find her now :omghaha: look like she is with Baloch Khan head of BSO somewhere enjoying
Is this report true?

I have searched FB and google and cant find anything like it.

How do you know its her? Just cause it says on youtube doesn't mean its her :undecided:

These are all controlled protesters, paid to come out in the streets or threatened by the rented terrorists. Pak Army & the Intel Agencies are open target for media, NGO's, judges & etc. And this is all thanks to corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians who can't handle anything.

any link for the real video??

23 years old and mother of three kids was missing along with her kids Baloch Students Organization (BSO) leader found in naked video with unknown person. video is all over FB while there was so much hip hops agains pakistani forces after she went missing . in video she undress her self and laughing :frown: she was know as daughter of balouchistan and there was protests against security forces after she went missing

PAKISTAN: Zarina Marri has been missing along with 429 persons since December 2005 — Asian Human Rights Commission

some people have no brains

4.jpg

zarina-marri.jpg

1.jpg

BOSR_21.jpg

bso_az1.jpg

feb+1st+zarina+marri+walkout.gif

Any Link for the possible video. Please share with me....

How do you know its her? Just cause it says on youtube doesn't mean its her :undecided:

You are right and even face and voice can be easily integrated as this technology is quite old and commonly used all over the world. Due this we say not share family pictures of families on net... which has destroyed many houses all over the Muslim world.

Please all the Muslims follow the Command of ALLAH and become successful in this world...

Where exactly is the damned video everyone is talking about????

the question is very simple and it will prove what is ghairat or what what.

what would you do if a your sister or daughter brings a bf to your house? please just answer this question thats all.
aby tera screw dheela hai kya yaar ?????????? even my sister daughter has 3 or 5 BF i have no problem she take him home or resort . you are living in free world country USA or stone age AFG? you muslims have first reply personal attack and maan behen nothing more you can do . because i open a thread of you guys sister so i have to explain mine ?

Back
Top Bottom