What's new

BSO AZAD Zarina Marri comes back Naked from the dead.

The thread starter is a big moron. It is her husband who is recording her (common between husband and wife nowadays), intelligence agencies have taken possession of her private video with her husband and has leaked it to spread the propaganda that she is enjoying herself with other man...the fact is she is in custody of intelligence agency.
This @Imran Khan claims to be baloch but he doesnt have the ghairat and honour of baloch.

give respect tothe seniors here, you moran!
did ever your wife has done something like that to you?
looks like you were there with her husband, looking at her to bey-naqab that sazish of agencies

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread starter is a big moron. It is her husband who is recording her (common between husband and wife nowadays), intelligence agencies have taken possession of her private video with her husband and has leaked it to spread the propaganda that she is enjoying herself with other man...the fact is she is in custody of intelligence agency.
This @Imran Khan claims to be baloch but he doesnt have the ghairat and honour of baloch.

you are right i don't belive in ghairat BS or honor scrap :) these are moronic stone age words of man dominated society for kill burn women and keep them as animals .

(common between husband and wife nowadays)

Oh teriii kiiii Allah Khaiiir kareiiii.....Khan tuuu sudddhar jaaaa....pataaa nahin kaiseii kaiseii khiyalaaat aaateiii haiiin tereiii zehaaan meinn ! :lol:

This is wrong, humiliating and killing baloch students wont solve any thing. Burning their villages as punishment , making them murgha for fun or torturing the suspected terrorists is one thing but attacking their women through these cheap tactics would only worsen the already deterioted situation. Balochs are tribal people, dishonouring them like this work like pouring oil on fire. Remember that baloch rebellion started with rape of doctor shazia allegedly by some army's men. And note that i am not talking about bla militants, its baloch students organization....you cant deal with them like this no matter how much rebellious thoughts they have.

are you nuts ????? you're saying that it's common for husband-wife to record their intimate moments ??????? a province where people have to travel 20 miles on foot to get a bucket of water have access to such luxuries !!!!! a country where more than 80% of the people are considered religious !!!!! are you in ur senses ???? :cuckoo:

Its embarrassing for me to see Thread hadn't gone down yet..!!
OP should be ashamed of this if he had a little respect for his own sister/wife/mother.

First thought reading thread title: Oh, they found her naked body or maybe she was found naked and half dead.. more problems, more Baloch antagonism

Open thread: WTF!!

As for the video, the woman does not want to be in the video but at the same time there seems to be a willingness to engage in a sexual act. The latter seems to overpower the former. That being said, the date of the video is unknown and it might be released later through a captured cell phone. At the same time, a plausible theory is that she has found a lover and he is infact a .. whats the reverse of a honey trap??

P.S removed video link.
Desperate folks can find it for themselves since no one controls the FB page.

OP should be ashamed of this if he had a little respect for his own sister/wife/mother.

well if i found her any type of video its worth to post as she was missing and some said killed by agencies its first time after she went missing we have a video of her . for example USAMA BIN LADEN videos were hit be it naked on not :P

sorry, its not anything which wasnt seen in indian movies, its not bad to be seen?
but it also open up some minds, who are using this issue for thier political, advantages in baluchistan?
even our CJ, whose tongue never stops blaming everything of FC?
http://beta.dawn.com/news/1043764/sc-irked-by-failure-of-balochistan-government-to-restore-peace
this thread is a great eye oppener, for those in the grip of enemy prapoganda?

are you nuts ????? you're saying that it's common for husband-wife to record their intimate moments ??????? a province where people have to travel 20 miles on foot to get a bucket of water have access to such luxuries !!!!! a country where more than 80% of the people are considered religious !!!!! are you in ur senses ???? :cuckoo:

Quetta is not in stone age and even uneducated labourers have mobile phones...this marri girl was a student and political activist, not some rural girl of remote village.
Security forces have raided her house and taken possession her personal things, unfortunately also her private video...which is made available for you people for enjoyment and amusement....

Quetta is not in stone age and even uneducated labourers have mobile phones...this marri girl was a student and political activist, not some rural girl of remote village.
Security forces have raided her house and taken possession her personal things, unfortunately also her private video...which is made available for you people for enjoyment and amusement....
plz provide the credible proves, or its another of mullha daa waeer, tey shilla di jawani, produced by ghaiyrat khan, starring great musrat shaheen?

First thought reading thread title: Oh, they found her naked body or maybe she was found naked and half dead.. more problems, more Baloch antagonism

Open thread: WTF!!

As for the video, the woman does not want to be in the video but at the same time there seems to be a willingness to engage in a sexual act. The latter seems to overpower the former. That being said, the date of the video is unknown and it might be released later through a captured cell phone. At the same time, a plausible theory is that she has found a lover and he is infact a .. whats the reverse of a honey trap??

P.S removed video link.
Desperate folks can find it for themselves since no one controls the FB page.

We can believe OBL raid, we can believe 9-11, we can believe 26-11 dossier, and many other planted crime videos..... but we have difficulty believing this one! why?

plz provide the credible proves, or its another of mullha daa waeer, tey shilla di jawani, produced by ghaiyrat khan, starring great musrat shaheen?

He is one of those bunch... who will soon get UK / USA visa as a reward.

You and @Imran Khan provide proof that she has run away with a lover along with her three kids despite being a married woman...provide the confirm recording date of this video...prove that the man recording her video is not her husband.
If you prove to me that she has indeed ran away (which you wont be able to) then my next question would be why she or her lover released their video? What is the message?
The crappy work of ISI can only fool you and others, not me.

You and @Imran Khan provide proof that she has run away with a lover along with her three kids despite being a married woman...provide the confirm recording date of this video...prove that the man recording her video is not her husband.
If you prove to me that she has indeed ran away (which you wont be able to) then my next question would be why she or her lover released their video? What is the message?

Somebody plz shoot this mad dog !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom