What's new

BSO AZAD Zarina Marri comes back Naked from the dead.

You and @Imran Khan provide proof that she has run away with a lover along with her three kids despite being a married woman...provide the confirm recording date of this video...prove that the man recording her video is not her husband.
If you prove to me that she has indeed ran away (which you wont be able to) then my next question would be why she or her lover released their video? What is the message?
The crappy work of ISI can only fool you and others, not me.

You and @Imran Khan provide proof that she has run away with a lover along with her three kids despite being a married woman...provide the confirm recording date of this video...prove that the man recording her video is not her husband.
If you prove to me that she has indeed ran away (which you wont be able to) then my next question would be why she or her lover released their video? What is the message?

i simply don't care she run with BF or sultan rahi :lol: we found her in a video alive and happy sexy mode that is it .nothing more ab wo hubby ke sath hai ashiq ke sath hai ya pak-one ke sath hamara kya :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

translate the male voice, & her replies?
now just shut up!

we are all muslim here on this thread? by being born in a muslim household with muslim parents, supposedly

Whoever uploaded this ***** should be damned by God, whether it was our agencies or somebody else, eternal shame on them. those who refuse to believe are agencies could do such a thing, should know that our agencies are not exactly angels ,remember the mushy period when the isi threatened a senior judge with a sex tape of his daughter, who was apparently seduced by an operative. Such ***** leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

Whoever uploaded this ***** should be damned by God, whether it was our agencies or somebody else, eternal shame on them. those who refuse to believe are agencies could do such a thing, should know that our agencies are not exactly angels ,remember the mushy period when the isi threatened a senior judge with a sex tape of his daughter, who was apparently seduced by an operative. Such ***** leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
[I]the isi threatened a senior judge with a sex tape of his daughter[/I]
ok here we go, ISI is bad just because she is hving fun with this mate?
you need to bring the source of your claim, or jst never come back to post your goddam, earsayings?

we are all muslim here on this thread? by being born in a muslim household with muslim parents, supposedly

& all muslims hve every kind of feelings, like chirstians, or jews?
whats wrong with that?

Logically if we all think about it. No one would want to show this video to public, especially her husband. And in the end we see three children sitting by the wall quiet. Who does that in their home? Children generally are playing or doing something other than sitting as if they are scared to move.
Also, it is plausible that the person making the video is hiding his face that means he does not lose anything by this video going public.

Conspiracy theories are abundant here. But everyone can form their own conclusion from the video.

Logically if we all think about it. No one would want to show this video to public, especially her husband. And in the end we see three children sitting by the wall quiet. Who does that in their home? Children generally are playing or doing something other than sitting as if they are scared to move.
Also, it is plausible that the person making the video is hiding his face that means he does not lose anything by this video going public.

Conspiracy theories are abundant here. But everyone can form their own conclusion from the video.

If somebody threatned to blow her kids brains out if she did not look compliant, one can assume she would make an serious effort to look so. This whole video is designed to humiliate her profoundly and stick a finger up at the baloch

Fair enough, after all .. in essence that accusation is one of Zinah.. but can you prove the opposite as well? That the man is her husband?

And if he is, does it not seem pathetic and rather demented for her husband to record her activity on phone?
Would a husband let the kids be in such a situaton?
After all, the way the kids are sitting outside, waiting as if told to.. does not suggest fatherly behavior at all, at least I would not consider that fatherly behavior. She seems happy as such in video, maybe not being filmed but definitely into the act.
If she is being forced into it(to protect her children), then she is acting it out very well and that is commendable..

I cant accept that its her husband but cant declare that he is not, but you cannot prove neither. Emotional reaction for whatever reason you may be having(I would choose a vulgar video of a woman out as my preference), but somehow the evidence is stacked against your theory.

I do however, not set aside the possibility that the leak of this video may be an agency move.

you are right i don't belive in ghairat BS or honor scrap :) these are moronic stone age words of man dominated society for kill burn women and keep them as animals .

you don't believe in ghairat or honor? interesting........
just a question but if your daughter or sister came home with a boyfriend what would you do?

Back
Top Bottom