What's new

BSF to Replace all INSAS Rifles with Beretta MX 4 Storm Carbines.

Sad, so sad... No military equipment of India can satisfy IA's demands... Felt like laughing the first 10 times this happened to the Indians, but now feel apathy for them... :cry:

Apathy? You mean sympathy right?

Sad, so sad... No military equipment of India can satisfy IA's demands... Felt like laughing the first 10 times this happened to the Indians, but now feel apathy for them... :cry:

Yeah bro, we are trying to get some more equipment as aid packages and compensations. Soft loans will also help. May be we can buy some second hand stuff too!

Hey Icy, I know that you are banned but still, The Indian Army had the INSAS for at least a decade with a war fought with it, do you know what the Pakistan Army's Standard rifle is? :lol: .

Can any members tell me after how many infractions we get banned ? Is there any timeframe for it ? Is there points for it ?
~
I have to prepare.
_

WTF?! :blink:

Why didn't the MOD choose Tavors?

Won't it make maintenance and logistics for an assault rifle easier if majority wielded the same?

Israeli special units use Tavors for both combat and CT operations.

Then why have this 9mm SMG?

Then what do you make of the entire strategic nuclear command that IA manages? The 400+ orders for Arjun MBTs with full clearance to go for a Mk.2 update? Missiles? Light armored vehicles? Dhruv helicopter? 180+ LCH orders?

Are you living in a cave all these years or you find hiding your mistakes a better way to feel more convinced of your abilities?

WTF?! :blink:

Why didn't the MOD choose Tavors?

Won't it make maintenance and logistics for an assault rifle easier if majority wielded the same?

Israeli special units use Tavors for both combat and CT operations.

Then why have this 9mm SMG?

BSF isn't under the MoD and they're not a SF unit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom