What's new

BSF kills Another Illegal Bangladeshi Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job!! Thanks for clearing illegal worthless scums!!

Good job!! Thanks for clearing illegal worthless scums!!

Sure BSF brightens india's image as lawless and medieval country. As Canadians already reflected in refusing granting visa for BSF officials.

thanks for clarification

no I mean bashu.. not babu and didnt mean to be racist

re Iranian guards killing Pakistanis entering illegally , I cant fault them. because they are mostly BLA & Sectarian terrorists or smugglers
no sane person will try to sneak into one of the Middle East's most oppressive state for anything as innocent as family reunion or spiritual enlightenment. there are legal ways for religiousness pilgrims and businessmen and they use Taftan border. like I have done in the past.

re apple and oranges or jack fruits as you put it... I agree and I dont.... because in both cases the killers do it because they know they can get away with it and the receiving party is weak. on the other hand I agree if Indian claim is considered true that they actually killed the intruders and not actually went inside Bangladesh to kill Bangalis and come back as has been claimed by Bangladesh many times.

I am happy that no "Punjabi general" can be blamed for these killings now. I am sure with the current Bangaldeshi leadership's guidance, the people of Bangladesh will learn to accept such incidents as a natural cause and a price worth paying after earning their freedom from the tyranny of Punjabi generals.

1. When US kills Pakistanis by drone attack she violates Pakistan's sovereignty, when Bangladeshish tries to sneak into India, they violate Indian sovereignty. Apples and Jackfruits, as they say.

2. What about those Pakistani who are getting shot at at Iran border by Iran border guards? Who's in the receiving end in that case?

Well I guess you meant Babus. The word Babu has a racist connotation, I'd appreciate if you as a moderator stop using that.

I guess you meant Bangladeshis. Bengalis in my part of world stood up against all kind of oppressors, even against the mighty British at their helm days.

Are you defending indian law or lack of it?

My point was Bangladesh not India. Do you really want to rely on Indian law when it comes to the question of the lives of Bangladeshis? Dont you think a Bangladeshi worth thousand times more than an Indian when BSF kill their own people like birds?? Dont you think we should stay away from a lawless land where a security forces uses stones, knives, grenades, bullets to kill civilian (criminal/non criminal). Dont you think we should let our people know that Indians carry dead bodies like animal tieing them with bamboo poles.. Dont you think we should let our people know that they burn dead bodies regardless Hindus or Muslims after they killed?

My point was Bangladesh not India. Do you really want to rely on Indian law when it comes to the question of the lives of Bangladeshis? Dont you think a Bangladeshi worth thousand times more than an Indian when BSF kill their own people like birds?? Dont you think we should stay away from a lawless land where a security forces uses stones, knives, grenades, bullets to kill civilian (criminal/non criminal). Dont you think we should let our people know that Indians carry dead bodies like animal tieing them with bamboo poles.. Dont you think we should let our people know that they burn dead bodies regardless Hindus or Muslims after they killed?

In principal yes we should stay away. But the way world works and reality its not possible. And that is why law is created to govern over these type of infractions. Point is, none of these actions justify killing and arguing that indians should not be blamed for killing someone crossing the border illegally is absurd and uncivilized. If that is the case then there are hundred of thousands of indians walking in Dhaka and elsewhere in Bangladesh with bulls eye in their head. You are essentially arguing same point as Awami League general secretary Ashraful Islam - Awami League regime is not worried about indian border killings.

He used to rustle cattle from India, Haque said
BSF kills Bangladeshi again | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

OP has changed the title pathetically, which goes against forum rules and
the news quotes the guy was actually involved in smuggling back cows,
so his intention was not intruding by any means unless ones derivation of
logic falls into the spectrum of retards.

As they say every dog has it's day and so does this animals from BSF.

Anyways post reported for flame bait.

thanks for clarification

no I mean bashu.. not babu and didnt mean to be racist

re Iranian guards killing Pakistanis entering illegally , I cant fault them. because they are mostly BLA & Sectarian terrorists or smugglers
no sane person will try to sneak into one of the Middle East's most oppressive state for anything as innocent as family reunion or spiritual enlightenment. there are legal ways for religiousness pilgrims and businessmen and they use Taftan border. like I have done in the past.

re apple and oranges or jack fruits as you put it... I agree and I dont.... because in both cases the killers do it because they know they can get away with it and the receiving party is weak. on the other hand I agree if Indian claim is considered true that they actually killed the intruders and not actually went inside Bangladesh to kill Bangalis and come back as has been claimed by Bangladesh many times.

I am happy that no "Punjabi general" can be blamed for these killings now. I am sure with the current Bangaldeshi leadership's guidance, the people of Bangladesh will learn to accept such incidents as a natural cause and a price worth paying after earning their freedom from the tyranny of Punjabi generals.

Brother you cant compare BD-India border scenario with any other border in this region. This is close to 8 billion dollar leagal and another 5 billion dollar illegal trade going on here. Its a lot of money, enough to compare the total GDP of Afhganistan. You know how many people risk their lives in opium trades in Afhgan-Iran or Afhgan-PK border?

Bringing Punjabi general in this discussion is just mere childish that I can say.

Trigger-happy border security force, alleges human rights report

A hard-hitting report by Human Rights Watch indicts the Border Security Force, deployed along the India-Bangladesh border, of unwarranted shootings, killings and torture,and of being allowed to do so by the Indian government

A recent report by the international human rights watchdog, Human Rights Watch, has found numerous cases of indiscriminate use of force, arbitrary detention, torture, and killings by the Border Security Force deployed on the India-Bangladesh border. The cases are not adequately investigated and the Indian government seems to be tolerant of such abuses, the report alleges.

‘Trigger-Happy, Excessive Use of Force by Indian Troops at the Bangladesh Border’ is based on over 100 interviews with victims, witnesses, human rights defenders, journalists, and Border Security Force and Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) members.

The porous 2,000-km-long India-Bangladesh border is riddled with anomalies, with people’s houses in one country and their fields in the other. Infiltration, trafficking, smuggling and cattle-rustling are common and to check these illegal activities the BSF and Bangladesh Rifles are deployed on either side of the border.

The report cites numerous cases where the BSF has resorted to lethal force to check illegal activities, even when such force is not warranted. ‘This amounts to a de facto shoot-to-kill policy for smugglers, and violates both national and international standards on the right to life and the presumption of innocence which are applicable in India and Bangladesh’, the report says. Odhikar, a local human rights organisation that partnered HRW in this study has documented cases of nearly 1,000 Bangladeshi nationals who have been killed by the BSF in the past decade.

The BSF shoots indiscriminately instead of arresting, and those shot are unarmed or at most have stick and knives. The BSF is required to file a report with the police when someone is killed. The defence in these reports is that the victim was obstructing a public servant while performing his duties, unlawful assembly, or attempted murder. But in none of the cases investigated by HRW was it shown that lethal weapons or explosives were recovered that could have posed a major threat to the lives of the soldiers.

India has also alleged that separatist militants in its northeastern states find sanctuary in Bangladesh and cross into India to perpetrate terrorist attacks. However, few of those killed by the BSF have ever been shown to have been involved in terrorism.

Scores of innocent people, Indian and Bangladeshi, have been victims of BSF abuse, which ranges from verbal abuse and intimidation to torture, beatings, and killings, the report says. On January 25, 2010, Motiar Rahman, a Bangladeshi national strayed across the border whilst cutting grass -- a common mistake as there are no clear markers. According to him, he was captured by the BSF and starved, beaten and kicked severely while in detention. Nirsingha Mondal, from India’s Murshidabad district, said that on May 10, 2009, he had gone out as usual in the morning to collect firewood for cooking. He was dragged into a nearby BSF camp by two soldiers who beat him up and accused him of stealing flowers from their garden. Abdus Samad, accused of smuggling, was dragged out of his hut, beaten in front of his wife and children, and taken away. His family members say he died due to torture in custody. The BSF claims he suddenly became unwell, and then died.

The report is particularly critical of the fact that there is ‘near total absence of effective accountability mechanisms for abuses carried out by members of the BSF’. The BSF is exempt from criminal prosecution unless specific approval is granted by the Indian government for a specific case. ‘This legally sanctioned impunity is even included in a new bill to prohibit torture under consideration in the Indian Parliament.’

BSF personnel are, in theory, liable to be produced before an internal court for making false accusations, or for “disgraceful conduct of a cruel, indecent or unnatural kind”. Although the BSF claims that these courts are routinely used to prosecute those who commit crimes or violate the Border Security Force Act, there are no publicly known cases in which a BSF member has been convicted of a crime for human rights abuse at the India-Bangladesh border. ‘It is time for the Indian government, which claims to follow the rule of law and respect basic rights, to take strong steps to end abuses and holds those responsible to account,’ the report says bluntly.

NOTE: This is the proof of lawless medieval india.

The report faults the Bangladesh government too for not being overly concerned about the killing of its citizens. A Bangladesh Rifles camp commander told the HRW team that the BSF could not be faulted for shooting dead a man they suspected of being a cattle-rustler (though he was not).

NOTE: This is what subservient Awami League govt does, NOTHING.

Raman Srivastava, director general of the BSF, responded to Bangladesh’s complaints that the BSF was killing “innocent, unarmed” Bangladeshi civilians by saying: “We fire at criminals who violate the border norms. The deaths have occurred in Indian territory, and mostly during night, so how can they be innocent?”

These comments suggest that officials of both governments believe that it is legal to use lethal force against those suspected of being engaged in smuggling or other illegal activities, the report points out.

Source: ‘Trigger-Happy, Excessive Use of Force by Indian Troops at the Bangladesh Border’, December 9, 2010
Trigger-happy border security force, alleges human rights report | News | Human rights

You really grew up having lots and lots of India-hatred tonic.

I will not waste my time saying the same thing... It has been already described several times.

The proven incident is the case when 8 BSF beaten a Bangladeshi cattle trader when he failed to give them 1000 rupee, 1 cell phone and a torch light. This has been widely reported.

You do not need to involve into this to know about it. 1.5 million cow does not come to Bangladesh flying.

Now current smuggling goods amount is around 3-5 billion USD. For this amount of smuggling BSF's involvement is must.

Watch the following documentary and see how much your poor bordering Indians are desperate to sell the cows..

See from 1:35 to 2:50 specially 2:30 to 2:50 to see how this cow smuggling happen managing your so called BSF.

Wallah Wallah, you nailed it again
Now this video proves that BSF shoots the cow traders when they don't get enough bribes.I hope at least now Indians won't whine about so called illegal intruders/immigrants or whatever.
The price of the cow is 4 times higher in Bangladesh than India yet Bangladeshis are desperate to buy and Indians are desperate to sell.Poor Bangladeshis are obsessed with beef,btw i would advise not to eat too much red meat:D

Last edited by a moderator:

You really think you can talk sense into this people by convincing them not to cross the border? I am sure most people know by now at least how BSF treats intruders and still people are risking their lives.

Please guys...just stop crossing the border illegally...all this madness will go away.

Ilegally entering any border is a crime, but is death penalty the only way to justify the crime? No death can ever be justified without the use of law. If Bangladesh was a more powerful country or had nuclear, would India be able to continue the systematic killing?

Lets consider the Indian side of the story who strongly believe Bangladeshis are poor and stupid and they want to move to India for a better life. So, killing them is justified because according to your calculation, they wanted a better life? Will you ever justify killing of poor hungry children for stealing a bag of apples from the local grocery? Do you know how many Indians live in UK illegally? You think it would be justifable if they were all rounded up and shot?

Pakistan has nuclear weapons....we still kill Pakistanis entering India illegally. This has nothing to do with having nukes. Just don't jump the border illegally.

In Bangladesh poverty rate is lower then India. People are not dying due tohunger. Malnourished people is also lower then India.
We know India has to improve in basic living standards a lot but BD better than India is the highest delusion one could have.:rofl:
List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come back to reality you idiot. This is not 2007 or 2010 as your wiki data indicated. Upgraded data shows that poverty rate in bangladesh is 31% and in india its 37%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom