What's new

BSF kills Another Illegal Bangladeshi Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how shamelessly the Indian forummers here are celebrating the poor man's undeserved murder, it's no wonder that they killed, raped and burnt alive their Muslim countrymen without discretion.

this is baseless allegations. India host more muslim than pakistan or bd, if we would have done such things, muslim wouldn't have grown from 8 to 25%.

No sir!!! you are an ignorant about laws and regulation thats why you are saying it. Even in Indian law this is not permitted if any one is not physically threatening.

Thats why 8 of your BSF were court marshaled for beating a cow traders.

Here they killed an already injured person by shooting. This is much bigger offense then the earlier one even by Indian law.

N regarding disputed land... in disputed land no army of a so called friendly country try to enter with full arms at the dark ness of night with 300 personal. Under this circumstances no one will let this happen.

Just wondering what would happen if Pakistani soldiers would have tried to enter disputed kashmir like this.

Grow up before posting your crap.

Just go n check what Indian law says regarding smuggler how to deal with them. Even when in government level it has been agreed no person will be killed at the border.
What laws are you talking ? In border areas there is no law(especially disputed one) that's why volatile borders are usually fenced like two Koreas or US/Mexico for that matter even IndoPak border ! At the border areas soldiers have the authority to gun down anyone they feel as a threat & the local laws give them authority to do so. Hence even in cases where the BSF is at fault you can't do much about it, nor can we, but don't pretend that your side of the fence is any different & please stop that cow cr@p !

This cow trade is only 10-15% of the total smuggling goods but still 1.5 million angelic cow come to Bangladesh a year...

I have never heard any other smuggler get shoot by these b******s BSF. These poor Bangladeshi most likely try to save the money which was supposed to give to these genocidal BSF as bribe and pay the price.

What happened this time shooting an already injured man is a clear violation of human right. Why our government is still quite??

Well, brother I disagree with you. BGB already instructed villagers to bring cows through the zero point in the presence of BGB in the day time. That means Indian and BD government already have arrangement of this so called smuggling. So the villagers who crosses the line in the night without proper supervision then they should very well take responsibility of the inevitable. I cant support those villagers anymore knowing that BSF is a brute force with no civility yet crossing the border without BGB's supervision.

No sir!!! you are an ignorant about laws and regulation thats why you are saying it. Even in Indian law this is not permitted if any one is not physically threatening.

Thats why 8 of your BSF were court marshaled for beating a cow traders.

Here they killed an already injured person by shooting. This is much bigger offense then the earlier one even by Indian law.

N regarding disputed land... in disputed land no army of a so called friendly country try to enter with full arms at the dark ness of night with 300 personal. Under this circumstances no one will let this happen.

Just wondering what would happen if Pakistani soldiers would have tried to enter disputed kashmir like this.

Grow up before posting your crap.

Just go n check what Indian law says regarding smuggler how to deal with them. Even when in government level it has been agreed no person will be killed at the border.

They are going there to buy stuff and your poor country man are selling those stuff... then who is the poor??? N no where BD people went to India for staying.

Your whole border region with Bangladesh survive with these 5 billion USD smuggling.

Try to make all the border area along with your dirt poor Bihar a better place before giving lecture here.

In Bangladesh poverty rate is lower then India. People are not dying due tohunger. Malnourished people is also lower then India.

O almighty keyboard warrior, i don't know which world you live, but i have seen bd muslims in kishanganj, araria, murshidabad.when i was in bihar, i use to go for flood relief work in koshi river range.I've seen there condition, i have heard there stories. i know shy they migrate to india.

Yes i agree india has more poverty, but unlucky bd or pakistan are not developed enough for us to illegaly jump the border.

I do respect BD brothers, but i can't buy usless argument.

Ilegally entering any border is a crime, but is death penalty the only way to justify the crime? No death can ever be justified without the use of law. If Bangladesh was a more powerful country or had nuclear, would India be able to continue the systematic killing?

Lets consider the Indian side of the story who strongly believe Bangladeshis are poor and stupid and they want to move to India for a better life. So, killing them is justified because according to your calculation, they wanted a better life? Will you ever justify killing of poor hungry children for stealing a bag of apples from the local grocery? Do you know how many Indians live in UK illegally? You think it would be justifable if they were all rounded up and shot?

Well, brother I disagree with you. BGB already instructed villagers to bring cows through the zero point in the presence of BGB in the day time. That means Indian and BD government already have arrangement of this so called smuggling. So the villagers who crosses the line in the night without proper supervision then they should very well take responsibility of the inevitable. I cant support those villagers anymore knowing that BSF is a brute force with no civility yet crossing the border without BGB's supervision.

good u bring this point. intact most of us don't scenario know bout such agreement. hope it will clear some querying mind.

can you post some link where this topic has been shared?

legalize smuggling....may be I can have a better 401K in that industry....

O almighty keyboard warrior, i don't know which world you live, but i have seen bd muslims in kishanganj, araria, murshidabad.when i was in bihar, i use to go for flood relief work in koshi river range.I've seen there condition, i have heard there stories. i know shy they migrate to india.

Yes i agree india has more poverty, but unlucky bd or pakistan are not developed enough for us to illegaly jump the border.

I do respect BD brothers, but i can't buy usless argument.

Ohhh please do not come with crap that bengali speaking muslim is illegal Bangladeshi. Which year you are talking about??? Your kishanganj, araria, murshidabad all are much backward then Bangladesh and hardly anyone can afford to earn a good living.. post your crap some where else.

Just see the video that I posted in earlier page and see how the bordering Indians are desperate to sell their cow and other stuff.

People who don't respect borders deserve no respect.

If there is no respect, there is law to decide the punishment, NOT senseless killing. Are you claiming india has NO law or you are claiming india is ruled by medieval lawless killing?

Ilegally entering any border is a crime, but is death penalty the only way to justify the crime? No death can ever be justified without the use of law. If Bangladesh was a more powerful country or had nuclear, would India be able to continue the systematic killing?

Lets consider the Indian side of the story who strongly believe Bangladeshis are poor and stupid and they want to move to India for a better life. So, killing them is justified because according to your calculation, they wanted a better life? Will you ever justify killing of poor hungry children for stealing a bag of apples from the local grocery? Do you know how many Indians live in UK illegally? You think it would be justifable if they were all rounded up and shot?

as i know indian pm strictly prohibited killings on bd border. the use of bullets is in very rare condition. let the report come we will under what circumstances he was killed. BD can raise this issue through NGOs. if some one is guilty he will be punished.

Well what you can do about it when a country goes by their own interpretation of laws, human rights and capital punishment? You can shout and talk about human rights and blah blah blah when your own people getting shot in daily basis. Why not our BGB uses positive motivation to make the smugglers aware of the danger lies beyond the border? BGB already asked the villagers to bring cows in their own supervision yet these idiots are going at their own risk. US-Canada is a very peaceful border yet you will see signs in every 100 meter saying "You are approaching a international border" when you drive towards border. We need to act like a matured nation and provide security to our own people regardless what India does or does not.

If there is no respect, there is law to decide the punishment, NOT senseless killing. Are you claiming india has NO law or you are claiming india is ruled by medieval lawless killing?

We are no Indian and we are not there to interpret their law.

legalize smuggling....may be I can have a better 401K in that industry....

What ever is happening at the border is India's state sponsored smuggling. This has been published at the famous german media...

Bangladesh, India resolve border issue | Asia | DW.DE | 20.04.2011

Imitaz Ahmed explains: "Statistics show to India’s favor. There is 3.2 billion dollars of informal trade or Indian smuggled goods coming to Bangladesh. Bangladesh’s smuggled goods going to India amount to around 300 to 400 million dollars, that’s almost similar to the formal trade." He adds, "Bangladesh did not agree on the zero line, so fences are built inside Indian borders. So these 3.5 billion dollars worth of Indian goods have to pass the Indian fences first, so critics do point out that that is some kind of a state sponsored smuggling."

good u bring this point. intact most of us don't scenario know bout such agreement. hope it will clear some querying mind.

can you post some link where this topic has been shared?

I will try to find the recent directives of the BGB. Let me try..

When India fence the eastern border completely, We can hope such incidents will stop. Even with China on horizon, We are still concentrating on Pakistan/Western border. time to fence and secure whole territory in eastern India. the problem is, poverty is high in eastern states and there are supporters of smugglers and Indian leads for allowing Banglis into India. It is India's fault not fencing the eastern border.

We are no Indian and we are not there to interpret their law.

And who is asking us to interpret indian law? That was the question to indians who are chest thumping on senseless BSF killing. Indians by their actions proving that

Indians are either rule by no law because after repeated assurance by indian govt Bangladeshis are killed.
or
Indians are ruled by law of medieval standard.

Are you defending indian law or lack of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom