What's new

BSF Jawan’s Wife Claims Husband Missing Since His Video Went Viral

SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU SHITY PEOPLE ARE WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE OTHER BELIEVES ON YOUR LIES YOU *** HOLES START SHOWING YOUR OKAT BY ABUSIVE WORDS GO ON RANDIYAN I KNOW HOW SHITTY YOU ARE
They are just being defensive.

Exactly! The title says it all.
Where is the claim for that mentioned in title?
His wife said she hasn't talked for one day which doesn't prove he is missing. BSF official statement is he has been transferred.BSF has also mentioned where & the designation he has been transferred to
So how come you are vindicating the title?

SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU SHITY PEOPLE ARE WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE OTHER BELIEVES ON YOUR LIES YOU *** HOLES START SHOWING YOUR OKAT BY ABUSIVE WORDS GO ON RANDIYAN I KNOW HOW SHITTY YOU ARE
wow....its like Shakespeare has come to life once again.....keep it up

Where is the claim for that mentioned in title?
His wife said she hasn't talked for one day which doesn't prove he is missing. BSF official statement is he has been transferred.BSF has also mentioned where & the designation he has been transferred to
So how come you are vindicating the title?
Wtf is the matter with you? Did I write the article? I am just the messenger. Go shoot the original author.

Don't fart from mouth kid.
You be like you lost your goat..

Spreading b.s. propaganda, he was transferred. His wife didn't talk to him for not even freaking 24 hours .

A enquire has been ordered by the government .

Coming from you? :D
Your avatar is a dog m8 , you humiliate yourself every time you post

Spreading b.s. propaganda, he was transferred. His wife didn't talk to him for not even freaking 24 hours .

A enquire has been ordered by the government .

Your avatar is a dog m8 , you humiliate yourself every time you post
Why are you being defensive? Burnol? :D

You definitely have got the plausible point within trolling.
Don't need to make playful antic to camouflage ignominy..
CIAO idiot.
Lol, you need to stop crying. Aren't you a grown man yet?

Well, isn't she kinda of a white Indian lady? why would she let herself to be exposed to the public to begin with?
Hmmm, best of luck to her and husband
Gdt84t.jpg

Well, isn't she kinda of a white Indian lady? why would she let herself to be exposed to the public to begin with?
Hmmm, best of luck to her and husband
Gdt84t.jpg
I have no clue as to why so much insecurity amongst some Indian members. It's was sympathetic post from my end. But somehow, I managed to get on their nerves.

Back
Top Bottom