What's new

BSF Jawan’s Wife Claims Husband Missing Since His Video Went Viral

Tej Bahadur Yadav, the Border Security Force (BSF) jawan who alleged that Indian soldiers are living under deplorable conditions in a Facebook post has gone missing, his wife said.
In a Facebook post, supposedly posted by the wife on his personal page, she claimed that Yadav has been missing since Monday evening.
"I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Yadav’s Facebook video describing the problems that soldiers have to go through went viral recently. Home Minister Rajnath Singh also responded to it, saying that a probe was initiated.
BSF, however, has denied all charges. BSF claimed that Yadav was an alcoholic and a regular offender.

'My husband being forced to withdraw his complaint’: Tej Bahadur’s wife

New Delhi::The wife of BSF trooper Tej Bahadur Yadav, who claimed that poor quality food was being served to soldiers on the Line of Control (LoC) Thursday said her husband is being pressurised to withdraw his complaint and apologise.

"He told me that he is being pressurised to take the complaint back, and apologise," Sharmila wife of BSF trooper said.

Earlier on Wednesday, Sharmila backed herb husband while asserting that what he did was not wrong as his intentions were to just bring out the truth.

"What he did is not wrong... he showed the truth. He has just made a demand for good food and 'roti.' To say that he has a mental problem is wrong. If this was true, why was he sent to the border and was put on duty? Why was he not sent for treatment?" Sharmila asked.

The trooper's son also backed him and said that it was not wrong to demand good food.

"How would we otherwise know what is happening. We just want a fair probe and justice," he said.

The BSF earlier on Tuesday said the jawan was court-martialled in 2010 for indiscipline and aiming a gun at a senior officer even as it assured of a thorough probe into his allegations.

He said the soldier was allowed to stay in the force on humanitarian grounds.

Tej Bahadur Yadav, the Border Security Force (BSF) jawan who alleged that Indian soldiers are living under deplorable conditions in a Facebook post has gone missing, his wife said.
In a Facebook post, supposedly posted by the wife on his personal page, she claimed that Yadav has been missing since Monday evening.
"I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Yadav’s Facebook video describing the problems that soldiers have to go through went viral recently. Home Minister Rajnath Singh also responded to it, saying that a probe was initiated.
BSF, however, has denied all charges. BSF claimed that Yadav was an alcoholic and a regular offender.

New Delhi::The wife of BSF trooper Tej Bahadur Yadav, who claimed that poor quality food was being served to soldiers on the Line of Control (LoC) Thursday said her husband is being pressurised to withdraw his complaint and apologise.

"He told me that he is being pressurised to take the complaint back, and apologise," Sharmila wife of BSF trooper said.

Earlier on Wednesday, Sharmila backed herb husband while asserting that what he did was not wrong as his intentions were to just bring out the truth.

"What he did is not wrong... he showed the truth. He has just made a demand for good food and 'roti.' To say that he has a mental problem is wrong. If this was true, why was he sent to the border and was put on duty? Why was he not sent for treatment?" Sharmila asked.

The trooper's son also backed him and said that it was not wrong to demand good food.

"How would we otherwise know what is happening. We just want a fair probe and justice," he said.

The BSF earlier on Tuesday said the jawan was court-martialled in 2010 for indiscipline and aiming a gun at a senior officer even as it assured of a thorough probe into his allegations.

16003254_1335459663183587_8328354580944574868_n.jpg

Delhi HC to hear on January 16 the plea against alleged poor quality of food being served to BSF troopers.

AND NOW THEY HAVE PIC OF HIS WIFE AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL NOW SHE IS IN BIG DANGER AS MANY GAYDIANS WILL TRY TO RAPE HER BY GIVING EXCUSE THAT HIS HUSBAND IS TRAITOR AND THEY BOTH DESERVE PUNISHMENT

MAY GOD SAVE HER

Since you are so sure about the sexual orientation of Indians , you would be totally ready to leave your sister for one night with me to prove your point. Right ? :azn::azn:

ohh i forgot, your sister would not feel secure around you ;););)

Since you are so sure about the sexual orientation of Indians , you would be totally ready to leave your sister for one night with me to prove your point. Right ? :azn::azn:

ohh i forgot, your sister would not feel secure around you ;););)

I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS SO DON'T BARK HEAR
BTW SEND THEM TO ME THEY WILL BE MUCH SECURE HERE AS WE RESPECT OUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS AND DON'T RAPE LIKE YOU *** HOLES DO

Back
Top Bottom