What's new

BSF jawan Tej Bahadur ‘goes missing’

Cry me a river and apply some burnol .

We dont seen anything in our media .
R u serious. Indian media is full of news that's only Pakistan centric. Come on ... if you are going to lie at least be smart about it

R u serious. Indian media is full of news that's only Pakistan centric. Come on ... if you are going to lie at least be smart about it

I am serious .
All I can see here is the UP election and our own politics etc .
Whenever there is a mess in External affairs ,media uses nation's name at that instant ,may be US,China ,Afghanistan,Iran ,France ,Pakistan etc .
Rest of this nations dont waste their time to see our media ,only Pakistanis obsessed about it and that is not our problem.

No one is discussing Pakistan here..3 state election is going on & filled up with bollywood chityapa..You are paranoid

Cry me a river and apply some burnol .

It's ok to be embarrassed, i can understand your frustration when you indians have no face to show to anyone. All the talk of 56 inch chest and SirGiKal strike went down the drain by the realities exposed by your own hanuman army officers. "ghar ko aag lagi ghar k charag (tej bahadur) sa.

We dont seen anything in our media .

You need human eyes to see atrocities being done by rouge banana republic called india. With indian eyes you can't see nothing.

He has been shifted to another battalion

moved to other battalion? and then the story says he was hospitalized? They haven't let him contact his wife yet? Sounds very fishy. Too many conflicts, looks like a cover up story.

Family should check with Rangers across the border, just in case.
might have come over to get fed
Chandu Chohan gained few pounds while getting proper meals during his stay in Pakistan.
@Windjammer we must erect banners along the border inviting malnourished Indian soldiers to get fed if they surrender their weapons.
this war obsessed Modi would sell everything to wage war on Pakistan and China

moved to other battalion? and then the story says he was hospitalized? They haven't let him contact his wife yet? Sounds very fishy. Too many conflicts, looks like a cover up story.

Maybe.. Although they would be incredibly stupid to do something to him after all the media attention.

No man you are paranoid butt hurt to comment on every sh!t around here..:lol:
I have better work to do rather than hovering around a stinky nitwit who keeps justifying bs over periodic bs.You are too irrelevant & world don't revolve around you..As the news itself bs & lie..

Nut case of Pakistani education system.
Yet you are here. Infatuation.

might have come over to get fed
Chandu Chohan gained few pounds while getting proper meals during his stay in Pakistan.
@Windjammer we must erect banners along the border inviting malnourished Indian soldiers to get fed if they surrender their weapons.
this war obsessed Modi would sell everything to wage war on Pakistan and China
I think we should open a few takeaways on the border with the signs...deposit your weapons for a free curry but hell we would need to get UN involved to force the starving soldiers return to their side.

You are nothing to judging us and so apply some burnol again

Ok I have Indian eyes and what you gonna do about it?

What an arrogant little man you are.
For nation that still drinks cow urine how dare you even speak when your soldiers are starving, you when are being raped and you are pretending nothing is happening.

Back
Top Bottom