What's new

BSF jawan Tej Bahadur ‘goes missing’

Not your concern at the least...sissy force ? Pakistan cannot say that !!

No need to go defensive...If you guys can't handle the truth/criticism, no need to come on forum...

You can't be more sissy when you first abuse your men and then disappear them when they complain...Why??? Just because he highlighted on a video of not given proper food, he gets disappeared and his wife is worry for him...

:disagree:

No need to go defensive...If you guys can't handle the truth/criticism, no need to come on forum...

You can't be more sissy when you first abuse your men and then disappear them when they complain...Why??? Just because he highlighted on a video of not given proper food, he gets disappeared and his wife is worry for him...

Why so paranoid?Lol

His video went viral in Pakistan as well...So, we are "little bit" worry about him too...He looks a simple guy.
Anything that is bad going on in India is viral in Pakistan.It's your choice to grind on..That's why asked why you guys are paranoid?
It's just media masturbation..He is not missing when media is sole focused on him.

You can check entire PDF .I posted in threads that only concerns my nation.
If you want to remove us stay away from our nation's name.

That is what I said .Read post#,
Mind your own business.

It is our business, when our neighbor's hanuman army is having haldi daal. It just don't feel good. We want your army to be nourished. After all, they have to do SirJeKal strikes. Now you indians are not feeding them well. Of course, someone have to take responsibility. Your "nation" is a biggest joke of the century, dreaming to colonize mars and can't feed their soldiers and when they speak about it you disappear them. It is a humanitarian crisis in making. We need to come in and help your poor nation out.

You can also jump on the Ban indians bandwagon, but I doubt anything will happen..lol

Pakistan is getting concerned when an indian soldier disappear...lol that is first.

First you guys deride india using what tej has exposed and then you are concerned for him...pls keep you fake nautanki with you.

Show you conern for your minorities and bloggers who can't even express their freedom because who knows they might disappear too....oh and I forgot the Countless balochis too.

The family of BSF constable Tej Bahadur Yadav, whose video complaining of poor quality of food being served to the jawans went viral, will soon file a habeas corpus petition as they have no information of his wheareabouts. Speaking to The Indian Express, Yadav’s brother-in-law Vijay said the family is trying to contact him and even wrote two letters to the BSF, but has not got any reply. “Yadav last spoke to his wife and said that the BSF officials are taking him to an unknown location. But couldn’t speak further. We have sent two letters to the DG, but have not got any response so far,” said Vijay.

Lashing out at the BSF for cancelling the Voluntary Retirement Service (VRS) of Yadav, Vijay said, “As if Yadav was from other country, they cancelled his VRS and initiated inquiry against him. They could have ordered the probe after giving him VRS. Our family is very upset.”

Earlier on Monday, Yadav’s wife Sharmila and her brother Ranbir Singh met paramilitary Director General KK Sharma at the Force’s headquarters in the national Capital. Though officials said that Sharma assured the family of a fair inquiry, Vijay said the response of Sharma was not very positive. “After Yadav spoke to his wife yesterday. We again tried to contact the DG, but he didn’t meet us,” said Vijay. Yadavs wife had claimed that her husband had called her and claimed that he was being threatened and harassed and that he has been put under arrest.

Officials in the force had said that as per the laid down procedures under a Court of Inquiry, all witnesses in a case are questioned by the probe team till the investigation is complete. The trooper is also facing charges of indiscipline for uploading the social media post and also on various other counts and hence in such a case the privilege of granting a VRS to an employee is disallowed, they had said.

A video shot by Yadav in which he was complaining about the quality of food, had gone viral last month triggering a flurry of reactions with the PMO also seeking a detailed factual report on it from the Union Home Ministry and BSF.

The ministry had informed PMO that BSF has maintained that there was no shortage of rations at any post and that security the personnel deployed along the borders never complained about food. The border-guarding force had also came out with fresh guidelines for maintaining high quality of food for its personnel after the video went viral.

Yadav, wearing uniform and carrying a rifle in the video, claimed that while the government procures essentials for them, the higher-ups and officers “sell these off” in an “illegal” manner in the market and the personnel have to suffer. He had also posted other videos in which he had claimed that the quality of food served was not good.

Indian army *RASHAN CHOOR* Mafia perhaps?

You can check entire PDF .I posted in threads that only concerns my nation.
If you want to remove us stay away from our nation's name.

That is what I said .Read post#,
Mind your own business.

I think it's you that have an infatuation with pakistan. Switch on any of your media channels.

You can also jump on the Ban indians bandwagon, but I doubt anything will happen..lol

Pakistan is getting concerned when an indian soldier disappear...lol that is first.

First you guys deride india using what tej has exposed and then you are concerned for him...pls keep you fake nautanki with you.

Show you conern for your minorities and bloggers who can't even express their freedom because who knows they might disappear too....oh and I forgot the Countless balochis too.

Having lot of trouble staying on topic? Bring Tej Bahadur Yadav back. By the way, he is not alone, his buddies are also waking up against their superiors.

The family may contact the CHAMPIONS of missing persons cause. They may be of some help.........
Ohhh so sorry. They don't take genuine cases. They only want to malign Pakistan security apparatus.
I take my advice back

Back
Top Bottom