What's new

BSF hands over Pak teen who inadvertently crossed border

[Bregs]

Reaction score
Country
India
2017_4$largeimg29_Saturday_2017_192145741.JPG

BSF personnel handing over a Pakistani teen to Rangers in Abohar sector on Saturday. PTI
Chandigarh, April 29

The Border Security Force (BSF) on Saturday handed over a Pakistani teen who had crossed into Indian territory inadvertently in the Abohar sector in Punjab, a BSF official said.
The Pakistani national, Razak, aged around 15, hailing from Kasur district in Pakistan, was apprehended by BSF troopers on Friday in the operation area of Border Out Post (BoP) Sowar Wali, in Abohar sector.

BSF deputy inspector general R.S. Kataria said the Pakistani teenager had inadvertently crossed the International Boundary (IB) and entered inside Indian territory and reached near the border security fence.

"The Pakistan Rangers were contacted today and the apprehended Pakistani national was handed over to them being an inadvertent border crosser on humanitarian grounds," the spokesman added.

This year (2017), the BSF has handed over seven Pakistani inadvertent border crossers to the Pakistan Rangers. — IANS

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...-who-inadvertently-crossed-border/399526.html

yes i have a Problem , I don't want him to be targeted by our sniper cause this poor thing can't even run for his life
When a sniper targets his victim, victim cannot escape even if that victim is Bolt. So don't be concerned about your enemy. But, your army knows that Indian version of Newton's law( karma) is bitch which comes back with interest, so use of Pakistani snipers is very limited. Have a tight sleep. Chill

what about fishermen not released even after completing their sentences??
Boss, it is give and take. Give India access to KBJ ( I am not talking about sentencing), all capitive Pakistanis will return safe. Simple equation you harm one Indian, we will hold all Pakistanis till their death without sentencing them to death. One advantage is that India need not answer International Community as they have not sentenced death penalty. Ultimately I foresee swapping of prisoners if KBJ is not already killed.

Hope the is is united with his family shortly.
Good Gesture by BSF!
Agree with you, innocents should not be touched

But, your army knows that Indian version of Newton's law( karma) is bitch which comes back with interest, so use of Pakistani snipers is very limited. Have a tight sleep. Chill

Boss, it is give and take. Give India access to KBJ ( I am not talking about sentencing), all capitive Pakistanis will return safe. Simple equation you harm one Indian, we will hold all Pakistanis till their death without sentencing them to death. One advantage is that India need not answer International Community as they have not sentenced death penalty. Ultimately I foresee swapping of prisoners if KBJ is not already killed.
well we haven't seen your karma but read the news from indian media that indian snipers can't hit target at 600m distance.

KJ is a dead man. We won't swap him for anyone. And Pakistan army won't do it at any cost. killer of 1300+ people will be hanged. Indian fishermen will also be left to rot in jails and we won't be facing any international pressure too as you started it.

well we haven't seen your karma but read the news from indian media that indian snipers can't hit target at 600m distance.

KJ is a dead man. We won't swap him for anyone. And Pakistan army won't do it at any cost. killer of 1300+ people will be hanged. Indian fishermen will also be left to rot in jails and we won't be facing any international pressure too as you started it.

Hope any in your family has to come to my country for treatment .....

https://www.dawn.com/news/1277910

and that goes to all Pakistanis and from other countries who bad mouth my country day in day out .. including you @HRK

Hope any in your family has to come to my country for treatment .....

https://www.dawn.com/news/1277910
beta army se nishana nhi lagta to medical ki field me ghus gaye ho.
You belong to ancient times. After this news few months later one liver hospital was opened in lahore and one in MH rawalpindi.
By the way we gave your doctors money, not taken any charity from you.

beta army se nishana nhi lagta to medical ki field me ghus gaye ho.
You belong to ancient times. After this news few months later one liver hospital was opened in lahore and one in MH rawalpindi.
By the way we gave your doctors money, not taken any charity from you.

Sister, i am a south Indian catholic and i do not speak Hindi nor understand. If they were paying they should have gone to Europe to get the the best treatment than coming to my Country. About you guys opening new hospitals, i am so happy as we do not have to host people who hates our country.

Last edited:
Sister, i am a south Indian catholic and i do not speak Hindi nor understand. If they were paying they should have a gone to Europe to get the the best treatment than coming to my Country. About you guys opening new hospitals, i am so happy as we do not have host people who hates our country.
sister????? really. Do you intend to start a fight of words????

Sister, i am a south Indian catholic and i do not speak Hindi nor understand. If they were paying they should have gone to Europe to get the the best treatment than coming to my Country. About you guys opening new hospitals, i am so happy as we do not have to host people who hates our country.

:rofl:

Lets not do mud slinging this time we(both nations) will get ample opportunity in future , Gesture much appreciated .

Back
Top Bottom