What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to stop.this madness... before its gets out of hand...
what does Pakistan want... i.think its a divergence they are creating to conceal their home issue... or are trying to bring the international attention to kashmir

Pakistan must know one act: India is not going to back down or back off. Not under the current Prime Minister. No international pressure will break the Central Government's resolve. Running to UN will not help either.

India has changed. It is Indira Gandhi version 2.0.

they forget ............ this is not MMS

this is 56 inch

though he dosent speak much but his actions speak

Flag meet postponed .......... BSF asked to match Eak Golee Eaf Dushman........

Latoon ke Bhut Batoon se nhi mante

this govt understand this very well

i think we are going into war slowly slowly and that is wrong

need to stop.this madness... before its gets out of hand...
what does Pakistan want... i.think its a divergence they are creating to conceal their home issue... or are trying to bring the international attention to kashmir
No options We got its only way to stop Deaf PA Establishment We so Hit them hard

India trying to make its move, they're gonna blame this on Pakistan too, "look they killed their own people by messing with us, we must liberate them".
Modi is making his move, false flags followed by more drama. And of course the Indian population will buy it.

Do you have people around you? Living, breathing, eating, functional human beings with a beating heart. Can you for a second stop and imagine how it must be, being alive one moment with a beating heart just like you, and not being so the next. Please do think about it.

Most of us are here to mostly troll the Pakistanis but Please not this.

Your villagers better start clearing the other side because there won't be much standing by tomorrow morning.
I'd wait for a neutral source. In any case, no worries our Armed Forces will send a fitting response.It is Indian media trying to make them feel good. As if they can check the causalities while firing mortars..So most likely fake news or we will see bang bang in India shortly.

Bhai killing innocent,unarmed civilians isn't part of our culture and Dharma.We shouldn't rejoice on the death of some innocent people even if they are citizens of the enemy nation.There is no bravery in killing innocent people,both of our nations need to stop this utter madness a.s.a.p.:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom