What's new

Brutal Murder of my Brother

Dear All,
I am writing on the forum with high hopes because police is unable to serve justice because another rich kid took the life of common person. My brother named abdullah has been killed by his friend named Ammar S/o of Mian Naseer (owner of M/s Shahid Grinding Mills) 15 days ago. We lodge compliant in concerned police station (vide FIR#100/20) on 4th of February, 2020. Police didn't investigate our case as a police officer named Jawad Farooqi (TASI) is helping them to bribe police and forge evidences. We protest and blocked road after, which SP Investigation (Muslim Town, Lahore) contact us and we identify the culprit. Since, then no progress has been done and police is unable to find my brothers body. As he confesses he killed my brother and throw his brother in canal named Jamber Canal near Phool Nagar. I lodge compliant on citizen portal several times vide; 2536451 and 2542671 and on CM Punjab Compliant Cell vide; cmo325968 but we got no response.

You have no idea what my family is going through, it is devastating and it killing us all. We moved our case to CIA with the help of CCPO and according to the police it is very suspicious and it could be drugs case or fight between the culprits.

I want you to please look into this matter personally because police isn't doing fair investigation and our judicial system is quite week. I being the daughter of this country seeks your help. Please don't disappoint us me and my family needs your help. Please support us and justice needs to be served at its earliest.
We, People of PDF, Members and Administration extend our apologies towards the Saddening and sorrowful news, just checked “Justice For Abdullah” about the funeral news.

May Allah Give extreme Patience to you, Mom and the family members and May Allah Elevate your Brother to the highest Ranks in Jannah and Pardon his sins.

You came to this forum with hope, most of us are just normal People, exchanging views on forums, some might have been helpful, however, collectively, this issue was in hands of no one but Police, they can help the best, no one more.

Once again, We offer our condolences.

@The Eagle @waz @Socra @Mangus Ortus Novem @WebMaster @Dubious @SIPRA @Verve @jamahir @Trailer23 @Horus @HRK @aliyusuf

We, People of PDF, Members and Administration extend our apologies towards the Saddening and sorrowful news, just checked “Justice For Abdullah” about the funeral news.

May Allah Give extreme Patience to you, Mom and the family members and May Allah Elevate your Brother to the highest Ranks in Jannah and Pardon his sins.

You came to this forum with hope, most of us are just normal People, exchanging views on forums, some might have been helpful, however, collectively, this issue was in hands of no one but Police, they can help the best, no one more.

Once again, We offer our condolences.

@The Eagle @waz @Socra @Mangus Ortus Novem @WebMaster @Dubious @SIPRA @Verve @jamahir @Trailer23 @Horus @HRK @aliyusuf

@Leenah Maqbool ji, any update on the investigation ??

I hope that in the near-future, PDF gains members who include professionals like lawyers.

Dear All,
I am writing on the forum with high hopes because police is unable to serve justice because another rich kid took the life of common person. My brother named abdullah has been killed by his friend named Ammar S/o of Mian Naseer (owner of M/s Shahid Grinding Mills) 15 days ago. We lodge compliant in concerned police station (vide FIR#100/20) on 4th of February, 2020. Police didn't investigate our case as a police officer named Jawad Farooqi (TASI) is helping them to bribe police and forge evidences. We protest and blocked road after, which SP Investigation (Muslim Town, Lahore) contact us and we identify the culprit. Since, then no progress has been done and police is unable to find my brothers body. As he confesses he killed my brother and throw his brother in canal named Jamber Canal near Phool Nagar. I lodge compliant on citizen portal several times vide; 2536451 and 2542671 and on CM Punjab Compliant Cell vide; cmo325968 but we got no response.

You have no idea what my family is going through, it is devastating and it killing us all. We moved our case to CIA with the help of CCPO and according to the police it is very suspicious and it could be drugs case or fight between the culprits.

I want you to please look into this matter personally because police isn't doing fair investigation and our judicial system is quite week. I being the daughter of this country seeks your help. Please don't disappoint us me and my family needs your help. Please support us and justice needs to be served at its earliest.

Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajiun. I'm sorry for your loss. Hope all is well, may Allah make it easy for you. Go on twitter and tag IK and other PTI leaders. Sadly I lost touch but there are various PTI groups on Whatsapp as well. Petition persistently on twitter and someone will take note in'sha'Allah.

I hope that in the near-future, PDF gains members who include professionals like lawyers.

Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajiun. I'm sorry for your loss. Hope all is well, may Allah make it easy for you. Go on twitter and tag IK and other PTI leaders. Sadly I lost touch but there are various PTI groups on Whatsapp as well. Petition persistently on twitter and someone will take note in'sha'Allah.

If anyone wants to know update, Just visit

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForAbdullah/

Quoting the post directly :

Abdullah’s Namaz-e-Janazah

Today after 39 days found his dead body & we are looking forward to you attending his Namaz-e-Janazah. Please bring your family & friends with you.

Today , Time: 07:30pm
Abu Huraira Masjid, Karim Block, Allama Iqbal Town, LAHORE.

It's been 39 days since Abdullah died & murders (Mian Ammar & Others) were hiding his dead body. We are now looking forward you to attending his last prayers, so Allah has mercy on him in his last journey.

To get a location or any inquiry
#JusticeforAbdullah

Such a sad story, What a Sorrow on the affected family, we can only imagine...

:(:(

Bro, Gaining such members is probably nothing new, What matters is not PDF, but some really important Cell online, to help people in various issues. People with influence, power, Information can help those innocents stuck in peril/problems.

Inshallah you will get justice. And we admire your courage and presence of mind even in such tragedy to bring the issue here. You are pk defence family.
I also request a a member of this forum that we should take this issue as our first objective to making this forum worthwhile for our people and pk defence family.
We should raise money so she can get the best lawyer and justice can be given where it's due.
And have this Jawaed Farooqi police guy investigated. It can be any of us in same situation tomorrow or day after. Better start this as first goal. Thanks

If anyone wants to know update, Just visit

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForAbdullah/

Quoting the post directly :

Abdullah’s Namaz-e-Janazah

Today after 39 days found his dead body & we are looking forward to you attending his Namaz-e-Janazah. Please bring your family & friends with you.

Today , Time: 07:30pm
Abu Huraira Masjid, Karim Block, Allama Iqbal Town, LAHORE.

It's been 39 days since Abdullah died & murders (Mian Ammar & Others) were hiding his dead body. We are now looking forward you to attending his last prayers, so Allah has mercy on him in his last journey.

To get a location or any inquiry
#JusticeforAbdullah

Such a sad story, What a Sorrow on the affected family, we can only imagine...

:(:(

Bro, Gaining such members is probably nothing new, What matters is not PDF, but some really important Cell online, to help people in various issues. People with influence, power, Information can help those innocents stuck in peril/problems.
Influence and power is not needed if government institutions simply do their job.

Dear All,

The important thing to do is to Hire a lawyer. Then start writing applications to IG Punjab Police, Governor Punjab, CM Punjab, DG Rangers, Corps Comd Lahore 4 Corps, Chief of Army. Remember pen is mightier than the sword. Instead of blocking roads, make inroads into Government departments and follow up everyday. Show presence and show of force by convening at the Police station as a crowd but do it peacefully. If your relatives or friends know any journalist, then get this report in news and also TV. Make a video of petition or evidence, if you can and upload it on social media and send it to different news channels.

Dear All,

My heartiest condolences

May I suggest one thing

Make an account on pakistan citizens portal and launch an official complaint there

In my experience that's easiest way to get things in notice of higher authorities. Takes 5 minutes so worth a try

Dear All,

First of all my condolences for you and your family's loss...

I can arrange somebody to help you but you must answer few questions before that...

How comes you know that particular person is the killer?
If you know that person is the killer then you people must know the reason / s behind the killings...

What is the occupation of your brother and your father?

@RescueRanger have a look into this.

It seems drug related death or murder....

@Leenah Maqbool
What post-mortem report says..

Can you upload...

Dear All,

deepest condolences to your family

I strongly believe in taking law in your hand to get justice....if and only if you are 100% sure
Same here. Take the trash out yourself as our government and institutions are incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom