What's new

Brutal Murder of my Brother

Dear All,
I am writing on the forum with high hopes because police is unable to serve justice because another rich kid took the life of common person. My brother named abdullah has been killed by his friend named Ammar S/o of Mian Naseer (owner of M/s Shahid Grinding Mills) 15 days ago. We lodge compliant in concerned police station (vide FIR#100/20) on 4th of February, 2020. Police didn't investigate our case as a police officer named Jawad Farooqi (TASI) is helping them to bribe police and forge evidences. We protest and blocked road after, which SP Investigation (Muslim Town, Lahore) contact us and we identify the culprit. Since, then no progress has been done and police is unable to find my brothers body. As he confesses he killed my brother and throw his brother in canal named Jamber Canal near Phool Nagar. I lodge compliant on citizen portal several times vide; 2536451 and 2542671 and on CM Punjab Compliant Cell vide; cmo325968 but we got no response.

You have no idea what my family is going through, it is devastating and it killing us all. We moved our case to CIA with the help of CCPO and according to the police it is very suspicious and it could be drugs case or fight between the culprits.

I want you to please look into this matter personally because police isn't doing fair investigation and our judicial system is quite week. I being the daughter of this country seeks your help. Please don't disappoint us me and my family needs your help. Please support us and justice needs to be served at its earliest.

AoA, I am very sorry to hear about this, if you feel like speaking about it please can you drop me an email rwp.inbox@tutanota.com I don't make false promises, will try to help where I can InshaAllah.

arent we are living in riyasat e madina?
sorry about your loss brother but we are and have been living in so called riyasat e madina for past 70 years.

My condolences:

As you ostensibly show the entire reality. Then gov will help you with silent channels.

Now first thing you need is patience, without you couldn't win.

I don't know the actual reality but I hope secret agencies will deliver their best with the dilemma of law & order.

You must get assistance from good lawyer.

I have just made a Dua for your family..

Rest On God, He will deliver which is best for your family.

My entire experience is that God is final power.

Back
Top Bottom