What's new

Brussels rally calls for liberating Kashmir, other states from Indian occupation

If the you give mutton biryani (& beer in germany , vodka in russia, wine in italy..etc ) even I will come to your rally. Who cares about rest of the stuff any way?

By the way when did khalistanis start demanding freedom in urdu (or arabic?) Can the goras even read & understand what is the message? Where in India is nagaland by the way?
haha put the same for free balochistan drama .

Here is a footage of this mega rally:

There are hardly 20-30 participants. No Sikhs, No Naga People.
Only some Pakistanis holding banners (free Nagaland, free Khalistan) and screaming "Pakistan zindabad".

With a drunk gora from your neigbours farm you call it a mega rally with entire Brussel ? bwahahahaha. oh god what a retaliation.
HAHAHAHA.... move this to funny videos section. This is a real ROFL video.

With a drunk gora from your neigbours farm you call it a mega rally with entire Brussel ? bwahahahaha. oh god what a retaliation.
HAHAHAHA.... move this to funny videos section. This is a real ROFL video.
MEGA Rally *facepalm*!! Looks like the balochs are going to get some more money to fight for their freedom.

If the video is anything to go by, these "protestors" should be arrested for placing Pakistan in a bad light :D

@Zibago
Look there's another uncle tom pest on PDF :police:

May be few PDFians organised this. ... Desperate times...
Did you see the Anti-Pakistan protest in favor of kuobushan yadav in D.C? It gives a new meaning to Desperate

Did you see the Anti-Pakistan protest in favor of kuobushan yadav in D.C
Nope.....Was busy

Funny can't sense the sarcasm..... can't blame you.... your hatred is soo deep....

Nope.....Was busy

Funny can't sense the sarcasm..... can't blame you.... your hatred is soo deep....
There is no sarcasm or hate in my post. These rallies are a response to something some bjp politician started not some one from PDF.:lol:

There is no sarcasm or hate in my post. These rallies are a response to something some bjp politician started not some one from PDF.:lol:
Lol....you are so funny......

Sarcasm was on my first post.... my dear mugwop

Back
Top Bottom