What's new

Bruce Riedel: Military Aid is bribe to Pakistan Army

if the military leaders are cowards than IK is a Don Quixote. I don’t think he has what it takes to be great leader. Unfiltered talk and statements without understanding the unintended consequences is not helping IK or Pakistan. BTW the issue is not only the west but our closest allies like Saudi Arabia. You can have the luxury of anti western rhetoric when you have 200 billion dollars in reserves.
Wrong, just plain wrong. SA and Pakistan relationship suffered when GHQ refused to sent Troops to Yemen at the start of the war in 2015. UAE and SA both wanted GHQ to supply ground forces, which the Pakistan senate put to a “vote” deny this request. Absolutely nothing to do with IK.
Put aside IK anti-western rhetoric for a second, what has kissing the western *** gotten Pakistan? Greylisted, heavily tilted towards India, letting the Indian bastards into Afghanistan, promoting TTP to counter balance TTA, treating Pakistan like a tissue!
I don’t think GHQ and it’s stooges know what self respect is even if it hits them in the face. On a more rational thought, someone like IK was perfect for good cop bad cop routine to extract the most out of the US, but given the slaves we have running Pakistan, they couldn’t handle such a simple trick.

Haa bhai, you call PTI supporters uthias and then expect them to give you sane replies.

PTI’s 3 years, macroeconomic indicators stabilized to a satisfactory degree, decent GDP growth of 5%+, relatively stable Rs, forex reserves $16bn, health card, no big tickets corruption cases, good handling of COVID, RDA, remittances etc.

Sure alot of fumbles, but I will take it.

Quite strange on my previous visits to Karachi, businessmen were reasonably happy with the policy direction of PTI and were hopeful more steps needed to reduce the cost of doing business.

As opposed to now what Bajwa brought. A crook as a FM, a money launderer as a PM and a cabinet full of criminals. It’s not so much that public anger rises from IK ouster but the crooks Bajwa and his cronies brought in to satisfy his demi God, the US and his institution’s habitual need for political engineering.

The establishment duffers need to be put down. It is imperative they are, for Pakistan’s long term survival.

Haa bhai, you call PTI supporters uthias and then expect them to give you sane replies.

PTI’s 3 years, macroeconomic indicators stabilized to a satisfactory degree, decent GDP growth of 5%+, relatively stable Rs, forex reserves $16bn, health card, no big tickets corruption cases, good handling of COVID, RDA, remittances etc.

Sure alot of fumbles, but I will take it.

Quite strange on my previous visits to Karachi, businessmen were reasonably happy with the policy direction of PTI and were hopeful more steps needed to reduce the cost of doing business.

As opposed to now what Bajwa brought. A crook as a FM, a money launderer as a PM and a cabinet full of criminals. It’s not so much that public anger rises from IK ouster but the crooks Bajwa and his cronies brought in to satisfy his demi God, the US and his institution’s habitual need for political engineering.

The establishment duffers need to be put down. It is imperative they are, for Pakistan’s long term survival.
Look at his reasonings. They make absolutely no sense, except pure cowardice.

As I said earlier, I should not have wasted my time with uthias.
Great, tell your sources they’re cowards and traitors of the highest order.

the embarrassments the fauji junta has caused Pakistan are unforgivable.

Back
Top Bottom