What's new

برقعہ پوش مولانا کا منہ بند کراﺅ

Long time no speak sir, I agree with your sentiment. However as they say "you can't make an omelet without cracking some eggs".

Always at your service, Sir.

The problem is not the style of eggs to be cooked. The problem is that the frying pan is ready to set the whole kitchen on fire, and the fire extinguishers are inoperable.

but your Govt did ban Altaf bhai :D
There is partial ban on him on fridays mobile services go off in Islamabad but the difference between him and altaf is altaf has target killers who will only attack in karachi he has suicide bombers with nation wide services

There is partial ban on him on fridays mobile services go off in Islamabad but the difference between him and altaf is altaf has target killers who will only attack in karachi he has suicide bombers with nation wide services

so you are saying around 1 million MQM supporters are Target killers ?
and MQM is bigger threat than Taliban ? LOL
now you realize why 140 kids die at APS and 20 young students died at Bacha khan ?
you making their sacrifies looks like they die a Haram maut ..

now you realize why 140 kids die at APS and 20 young students died at Bacha khan ?
Nope i didnot both ttp and mqm have blood on their hands but ttp is more dangerous cuz unlike mqm which kills under ethnofascist ideology ttp and affiliates mix it with religion

When did i said all mqm supporters are terrorist they are not but they do have armed wing

Easier said than done. This guy is just one weird symptom of a much larger problem and he enjoys lots of support. Deal with the problem I say, that's the priority.

A heart attack and his mouth shut forever, not difficult for our boys may be waiting for a perfect timing:coffee:

The time energy and money they spend on mqm to finish it if they spent on TTP and party may we not seen another APS i.e BKU, things changed a lot in previous decade establishment need to focus on real danger internal security more than poking nose in politics.

Nope i didnot both ttp and mqm have blood on their hands but ttp is more dangerous cuz unlike mqm which kills under ethnofascist ideology ttp and affiliates mix it with religion

When did i said all mqm supporters are terrorist they are not but they do have armed wing

and so far your establishment prove what ? how many Target killer been presented at court and have trails ? lol
MQM have criminal elements but still cant compare a Political Party with those who directly disown the constitution of Pakistan, Provoke people to do suicide attacks against army and innocent Civilians ..
the major reason of Pakistan Suffering and world shitting on our face is that we will never recognize our enemy ..

Back
Top Bottom