What's new

Brothers take a drive with their full-grown pet LION in back of car

In Islam you are not allowed to have these dangerous animals as pets.

Then again these types of idiots follow their desires its just a matter of time before they give up the Lion due to expenses or how dangerous it has become by keeping it.

These idiots who keep such pets fuel the illegal wildlife trade but also endanger public safety due to stupidity.

Exotic wild animals are for rich fools.

I normally have no sympathy for these idiots so if the beast decides to make a snack out of them, I won't care any more or less but I do care about rest of the people. If the beast decide to go out of the car, it is not so difficult...just a slap with his paw will send the door of the car flying and then surrounded by dozens of unfamiliar people and traffic will make him go crazy and he may attack the people. This is clear violation of the public safety.

Like I said a time bomb.
Let’s just leave large predators aside and take a look at Chimps, and you only need to read the horror stories about people keeping them to then think keeping something like this is crazy.

They do know that u cant just take a wild kitten and raise and assume it will act like a pet? Animals need to de domesticated for decades to build and shape the animals mind into thinking like a pet.

Thousands of years bro, not even decades. Look at dogs, cats and horses, it took that long for them.
To breed the wild instinct out of an animal is simply a mission too far.

Thousands of years bro, not even decades. Look at dogs, cats and horses, it took that long for them.
To breed the wild instinct out of an animal is simply a mission too far.
Dogs, cats are domesticable but wild beasts are not. They may behave for years but a single angry moment can turn it into a tragedy. Even zoo keepers & trainers have been killed. But here, it brings to the govt & society in question. I can't imagine a person in Sweden keeping such an animal. In some many students accommodations even pet (dog, cats) are not allowed. You can even smoke indoor even if it is your own apartment and sometimes even the number of residents per apartment are checked & controlled. But in Pakistan, you can do whatever you want and nobody cares. Did their neighbours not complain to authorities? Since they will be the among the first victims if the beast sets itself free? Do these guys have a zoo or a huge enclosure for the animal? Also, where are the rights groups and candle mafia?

At least they are good publishing Pakistanis image as animal lovers. :D
Yeah, the English newspaper has published it as animal buddies and the story is heart-touching as well and they seem to be quite friendly and hands on with each other but still it is a beast so either people should provide them funds to purchase a secure large enclosure for the animal outside the populated vicinity.

Beautiful Beast.
There are alot of comments being hateful towards a guy who keep a lion.
By the looks he has kept him well
And I'm sure Life of this animal is way safer than wild. There is no habitat for lions out there.
In Pakistan no place for such beast in the wild. No Food out there.
If this cub with some defiency like he was telling. Won't match Alpha to surviveninn natural habitat .
India has made some lion parks but due to malnutrition each year around 16 lions die.
I don't always admire someone keeping a lion like some morons who kept lions in gujeranwala
With his limbs weak due to less food.
But this guy's lion look quite healthy.

An argument about let him be in the wild
What if no food . Or another tribe Alpha lion killed his father and killed the Cubs.
& What if he was left alone and would have become food of hyenas.
Life of lion in captivity is more than in the wild.
If someone loves an animal and afford it.
Give it a go as there will be a time
No more lions will be there like sabretooth lions

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom