What's new

Broadcast of Altaf Hussain's images, speeches banned by LHC

Here is exact copy of article 19 and 19A, constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, that deals with freedom of speech and its limits thereof.

19 Freedom of speech, etc.
Every citizen shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression, and there shall be freedom of the press, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the glory of Islam or the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof, friendly relations with foreign States, public order, decency or morality, or in relation to contempt of court, 30[commission of] 30 or incitement to an offence.

19A. Right to information:
Every citizen shall have the right to have access to information in all matters of public importance subject to regulation and reasonable restrictions imposed by law.

Please be informed that freedom of speech is not unlimited and is subject to restrictions as governed by constitution of Pakistan. As to whether speeches of Mr. Altaf Hussain, citizen of United Kingdom and ex-citizen of Pakistan, are within such limits or not, I leave to the judgement of readers and your own.

@Emmie

Agreed ... Freedom of speech is not unlimited ... I am also in favor to not telecasting his live speeches on media ... But what is this bull$hit desicion that his images and any news belongs to him would not be telecasted at any channel :flood:

So if TTP registers itself as a political party, we would have to listen to the sermons of Mullah Radio because its their 'basic right to free speech'?

First make sure that mulla radio can get votes or not because supporters and facilitators are largely rejected by Pakistanis :lol:

The way they dealing with a problem give them a self satisfaction and in future it's haunt them in various kind.

Remember Imran farooq murder ? Karma is bitch aint it ?
Remember Azeem Tariq and Hakrem Saeed murder cases and the results? I'm not defending anyone here but let's Waite what that karma bitch bring this time, well, an off topic reply to an off topic post, btw what you think that LHC ban on AH will bring some positive results or a nation wide one?

i say ITEJAJ MEIN SINDH HIGH COURT SHOULD BAN

KHABAR NAK TV SHOW! BOTH ARE EQUAL LEVEL OF HUMOR!

:rofl:

Remember Azeem Tariq and Hakrem Saeed murder cases and the results? I'm not defending anyone here but let's Waite what that karma bitch bring this time, well, an off topic reply to an off topic post, btw what you think that LHC ban on AH will bring some positive results or a nation wide one?

InshAllah Imran Farooq murder will prove how MQM kills there own who dare to disagree with Taafu. Be it Azeem Tariq or the rest of MQM karkun.

It is a good step. Will Japan tolerate some foriegn national incite public of japan and do hate speeches against its institutions ?

InshAllah Imran Farooq murder will prove how MQM kills there own who dare to disagree with Taafu. Be it Azeem Tariq or the rest of MQM karkun.

It is a good step. Will Japan tolerate some foriegn national incite public of japan and do hate speeches against its institutions ?
Well, I found Japanese most tolerate compare rest of world and I count them better than Muslim Ummah we have these days:tup:what about Zardari and Khawaja speeches? Our justice department delivering justice and really blind one.

Well, I found Japanese most tolerate compare rest of world and I count them better than Muslim Ummah we have these days:tup:what about Zardari and Khawaja speeches? Our justice department delivering justice and really blind one.

How many speeches are of zardari and khawaja as compare to Taafu ? Taafu is giving speeches against Pakistan since 1990's.

Make logical comparisons. Not silly ones, where once and twice speeches some one become equals to 100's of speeches of taafu

How many speeches are of zardari and khawaja as compare to Taafu ? Taafu is giving speeches against Pakistan since 1990's.

Make logical comparisons. Not silly ones, where once and twice speeches some one become equals to 100's of speeches of taafu
Hang AH from balls the sin he committed against state but at least hang other two also as normal, the crime is same minor or heavy isn't? well, as usual we are walking in a circle where is no end, have a nice day.

Hang AH from balls the sin he committed against state but at least hang other two also as normal, the crime is same minor or heavy isn't? well, as usual we are walking in a circle where is no end, have a nice day.

the day they go to india and say division was a mistake.

Or call NATO and INDIA for help the thing that BHARAMADAGH BUGTTI did.

THEN and only then i would hang them by the balls.

So yes BHARAMDAGH AND ALTAF are same level.

the day they go to india and say division was a mistake.

Or call NATO and INDIA for help the thing that BHARAMADAGH BUGTTI did.

THEN and only then i would hang them by the balls.

So yes BHARAMDAGH AND ALTAF are same level.
Calm down I can understand your anger even you don't use capitals.

Your freedom ends where my Integrity begins.
He was giving hate speeches against Pakistan and Pakistan Army... he had to be taken down off air...
he would have been arrested if he would have done same against US or Even Against India...
but UK wasn't listening to us ...

So if TTP registers itself as a political party, we would have to listen to the sermons of Mullah Radio because its their 'basic right to free speech'?
Political Parties and insurgencies are different things if Mullah Radio is ready to become part of Pakistan's Mainstream Govt. process and is ALLOWED to Operate as a Political Party then why not.
Get real, MQM is being treated like a TERRORIST organization. The only reason why it has not yet been officially declared one is because they want to reform the reformist elements in the party and give them a chance to take over and clean the party from Altafist terror.
If MQM is treated like Terrorist Organization then why are they even allowed to Participate in Elections on the first place????Do you think that by Meddling of Institutions into Political Party would reform it in anyways????We have seen the results of these Meddling in 1990s in the form of Haqiqi and now if Institutions are up for another Masterpiece like that all I can say is our Institutions seems like to stubborn to even learn from their own Mistakes in the past.
A Pakistani political party being headed by a British citizen? Okay, let me clarify one thing here - Pakistani courts have no jurisdiction in UK, Mr. Altaf Hussain is all entitled to exercise his right to express himself in UK. What's the problem?
He is a leader of LEGALLY Operating Political Entity in Pakistan hence if A leader is Banned while his Entity still not then that would be Discrimination against that Political Entity.

@Paksanity If that is the case then Why is he got Banned why not whole MQM altogether????In the end of the day he is Leading this Party so whole Platform should have been BANNED rather then Scapegoating one individual.

Who even takes this guy (Altaf) seriously?
There Fanatic Supporters does and believe it or not they are substantial in Numbers to effect the Results of Majority of Constituencies of Karachi.
Officially Farooq Sattar is the leader of MQM in Pakistan. So unless Altaf hussain becomes a official leader of MQM, A foreigner inciting hate in Pakistan would be dealt this way.
Altaf Hussain is considered as FOUNDER of MQM its kind of hypocritical that Founder is not allowed to Talk while Entity itself is allowed to Operate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom