What's new

Broadcast of Altaf Hussain's images, speeches banned by LHC

@Paksanity If that is the case then Why is he got Banned why not whole MQM altogether????In the end of the day he is Leading this Party so whole Platform should have been BANNED rather then Scapegoating one individual.

He got banned because he violated article 19 of constitution by attacking state institutions and inciting violence. Entire MQM did not do so. I think you need to read article 19 and 19A carefully. Court or Government of Pakistan have the constitutional powers to impose such ban. Problem with us Pakistanis is we want law to apply to everybody except ourselves. I fail to understand why Mr. Altaf Hussain or any of his followers consider themselves above the law??

He got banned because he violated article 19 of constitution by attacking state institutions and inciting violence. Entire MQM did not do so. I think you need to read article 19 and 19A carefully. Court or Government of Pakistan have the constitutional powers to impose such ban. Problem with us Pakistanis is we want law to apply to everybody except ourselves. I fail to understand why Mr. Altaf Hussain or any of his followers consider themselves above the law??
But all MQM leaders ENDORSE his statement what would that Make them????If that is the criteria then Khuwaja Asif, many Times Imran Khan in fact especially Zardari are still nit banned what should I consider that???The problem is that by apply these Tactics our Institutions thinks they would LIMIT the influence of Altaf Hussain in MQM Instead they would Increase it much Further as MQM feeds on the Grievances of their Electorates rather then Leadership influence.

But all MQM leaders ENDORSE his statement what would that Make them????If that is the criteria then Khuwaja Asif, many Times Imran Khan in fact especially Zardari are still nit banned what should I consider that???The problem is that by apply these Tactics our Institutions thinks they would LIMIT the influence of Altaf Hussain in MQM Instead they would Increase it much Further as MQM feeds on the Grievances of their Electorates rather then Leadership influence.

as i said earlier we should ban all ofthe names you suggested

IF THEY ASK for Indian help or raw or nato help.

like bharamdgh bugtti did.

altaf is same level as bharamdagh

They don't. They come on media making excuses like "bhai ka yeh matlab nahi tha etc etc". Besides issue is of limits of freedom of speech. Those limits were breached by AH so he gets the ban. According to law, might I add.

Gazi, i think verdict is pretty clear, there is a difference between criticizing the institution, and then Inciting violence or badmouthing against one......now please do not come up with a response that AH has never done so, because we all have heard him saying all that crap....

They don't. They come on media making excuses like "bhai ka yeh matlab nahi tha etc etc". Besides issue is of limits of freedom of speech. Those limits were breached by AH so he gets the ban. According to law, might I add.
It was also Endorsed by their Leadership by Providing Context which might be right or wrong but they did endorse his speech.
Gazi, i think verdict is pretty clear, there is a difference between criticizing the institution, and then Inciting violence or badmouthing against one......now please do not come up with a response that AH has never done so, because we all have heard him saying all that crap....
OK so "int say Int bajadaingay jang humay bhi ati hai" "Mai apnay Hath say Phansi donga jinhonay meray logoon ko Gariftaar kia" and all that doesnt fall into this category???Altaf Hussain said lot of Questionable things but others have also done it as well so it looks kinda one sided to me.
as i said earlier we should ban all ofthe names you suggested

IF THEY ASK for Indian help or raw or nato help.

like bharamdgh bugtti did.

altaf is same level as bharamdagh
OK so Kargil Fiasco doesnt involve USA by Nawaz Sharif or Saudis never got involved to bring back Nawaz Sharif to the country even NRO had American Involvement as well so Foreign Help had been taken by each and every one of Pakistani Leader when they find themselves Weak.

When did Altaf asked to Break Pakistan by involving RAW and NATO. He just ask to save him and his Party only.

When did Altaf asked to Break Pakistan by involving RAW and NATO. He just ask to save him and his Party only.

Bhai do you have TV????

if not then watch this video

Pakistan's MQM 'received Indian funding' - BBC News

'MQM' letters to Indian HC sought help over missing workers - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

bhai yaar he clearly asked for NATO,INDIA to send troops! aur kiya yeh baat BHARMADH BUGTTI NAHI KEHTA??

please yaar kaal aap BHARAMDAGH BUGTTI KO BHI SUPPORT KARO GAY kiya?

and both have asylum and don't come to Pakistan.

BLA and MQM same level i guess

Last edited:
Verdict is not final yet & it can be over turned by SC itself ?
& yes disrespecting of pak defence forces couldn't be allowed , or tolrelated

Bhai do you have TV????

if not then watch this video

Pakistan's MQM 'received Indian funding' - BBC News

'MQM' letters to Indian HC sought help over missing workers - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

bhai yaar he clearly asked for NATO,INDIA to send troops! aur kiya yeh baat BHARMADH BUGTTI NAHI KEHTA??

please yaar kaal aap BHARAMDAGH BUGTTI KO BHI SUPPORT KARO GAY kiya?

and both have asylum and don't come to Pakistan.

BLA and MQM same level i guess
Should bring that video to the court of law & should ban MQM ?right
If not then its not a evidence hence nothing ?

My wife has a phoopa, among all her relatives, he is the most decent, kind, generous, helpful person. His only flaw, he is an MQM die hard supporter. He has tears in his eyes when he talks about the Great Altaf Hussain. I made a poem on him, I used to tease him with, he took it as a compliment. :suicide:

Mujhae Makkah Na lajao
Mujhae Madina Na lajao,
Mujhae London lajao, meray peer ka deedar karao!

#To hell with logic

Seriously???? Like really? Tears in eyes while tallking abt Altaf hussain? I know abt some MQM supporters and when we mock them abt Altaf hussain...they say they dont support Altaf but MQM..and they wont mind Altaf being taken car of, by British... First time i have heard abt some one being a die hard Altaf supporter... Although i hate MQM as a whole..they all are a party to his crimes.....

Yes, Imran or khwaja asif at some point of time made anti army speeches... But the probelm here...is...no one took action against Altaf even..on first or second time... Infact they tolerated him far too long.. It had become a routine since the last 3-4 years tht in morning he used to bash army /rangers.and in the evening apologised... Govt/army still tolerated ... Red line was crossed when altaf in his live speeches started to call india / RAW/ Nato for help.. He went to the extent of saying tht India is buzdil / befgairat for not coming to their help. He said RAW walon khul kar humari madad karo..... But his worst speech was when he openly asked his followers to takr arms against army and take commando training for one hr every day in clifton.. Remember he said Darya e sindh khoon se rang jaayega.. Dekhein ge ke kis ka khoon behta hai? Zalim ka ya mazloom ka? Main apnay karkuno se kehta hoon ke roz clifton main ek ghanta commando training karein? Aur ye ke army ne kia kia tha 1971 main... And recently his asking his followers to take arms against army had become a routine... You can ignore anti army speeches once or twice but not when it becomes a routine ..on almost daily basis..esp when you are openly urging your followers on live tv to take arms against army.. He started to bash army by insulting their leaders...he said bilal akbar dg rangers nahi..balke ek mafi ka don hai...

Although Khwaja Asif in parliament once made a very insulting speech against Army which was very wrong too..and Zardari also did one speech against army recently..which was very bad. But the main difference here is neither khwaja nor zardari asked RAW for help... Also khwaja and Zardari also didnt ask their followers to take arms against army.. When someone makes it a routine to ask for RAW help... And calls for violence against army..then yes it must be stopped BY FORCE... Altaf can be equated with Fazlullah who also incites for violence against army or brahamdagh bugti who, like Altaf, openly admits taking money from RAW and also calls for violence against army.. Both brahamdagh and fazlullah are listed as terrorists in pakistani constitution.. Another similarity between altaf, fazlullah and brahamdagh is tht they all are outside pakistan, they makes speeches from abroad and yet claim to represent a certain section of pakistanis and claim to fight for their rights while themselves not being citizens of Pakistan

Last edited:
Verdict is not final yet & it can be over turned by SC itself ?
& yes disrespecting of pak defence forces couldn't be allowed , or tolrelated

Should bring that video to the court of law & should ban MQM ?right
If not then its not a evidence hence nothing ?

we banned him on this evidence bhai.

aur kiya why do you think he is banned?

you are so used to defending him that you would defend him at any cost even if he falls down to BHARAMDAGH BUGTTI LEVEL of ghadari

Yes, Imran or khwaja asif at some point of time made anti army speeches... But the probelm here...is...no one took action against Altaf even..on first or second time... Infact they tolerated him far too long.. It had become a routine since the last 3-4 years tht in morning he used to bash army /rangers.and in the evening apologised.

Its not routine for3 or 4 years ... Its just has happened with 6 months while rangers started just to target MQM ... Earlier Altaf has been inviting army to interevene and MQM organized 2 solidarity rally for armed forces ............

we banned him on this evidence bhai.

You banned him o_O Really :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom