What's new

Britney Spears moving to Pakistan?

I have quit using any Shan Pan masalas from long time.
Still, I can have a good taste.
Try going to Chinese or Thailand store and buy small green chillies and green Dhania (i couldn' recall the english name ?) together with lot of tomato paste, onions and ginger thats all.
You will never need to buy any masala ever again.
There's no money back gaurantee but It's worth trying.

Bon Appetite.

Although this is a military forum, but Afaik,

Dhania = Cilantro

:lol:

lol god I would love to see the reaction if she really did move there on a serious note if she managed to live there respecting the customs and not getting into trouble I would appreciate her for that.

I agree....and I remember....Britney in 1999 was a great girl....very energetic....very talented.

The American media has totally destroyed her by first putting her up on a pedestal, invading her private life, and then destroying her.

I agree....and I remember....Britney in 1999 was a great girl....very energetic....very talented.

The American media has totally destroyed her by first putting her up on a pedestal, invading her private life, and then destroying her.

"was a great girl....very energetic....very talented"

:lol::lol:

Britney brought about her own downfall (at least in the eyes of intelligent people) when in Fahrenheit 9/11 like an imbecile, she went off about the need to just go along with dubbya and support him without question...and then hitching up with that leech...:crazy:

Its also called coriander. :P

I thought...
Dhania -Cilantro
Podena - Coriander
But then what is Parsley?

Ok I give up..you are probably right..

:lol:

Again I can't believe I am talking Dhania and Podena on this forum..:eek:

Pudina is Mint.

Parsley, I think, is Parsley! :)

Neo,

Thanks.

I did not know that Dhania is Cilantro.

Britney brought about her own downfall (at least in the eyes of intelligent people) when in Fahrenheit 9/11 like an imbecile, she went off about the need to just go along with dubbya and support him without question...and then hitching up with that leech...:crazy:

I doubt she cares much about politics. Unless she leads a second life delving into books and academia away from arguing with Dr Phil.

Oh come on dude...she was just a kid...

If people can't handle fame, it can drive them crazy.

You really can't expect a spoilt kid to do well under such circumstances on her own.

i saw on the news today she threatened to commit suicide.

Back
Top Bottom