What's new

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

India is the worst nation on earth. It should be nuked. Go on the streets and spread the message - AVOID INDIA at all costs. Don't even spell it.
When something bad happens, at least say it is bad instead your country men were making excuses and calling the news as propaganda even though the blogger did not generalise. Now noneed to get emotional.

Really? just a few days back a child rapist was hanged to death. Many more are in jails. They werent hanged coz we had stopped death pelenties for five years or so.
That was after Tribune posted that for 5 years there were no convictions. My news is a bit dated, from end of last year.
Look, I don't want comparisons. India is the land of rape and idolatory. Avoid even looking in this direction. Who knows...your eyes may get...

When something bad happens, at least say it is bad instead your country men were making excuses and calling the news as propaganda even though the blogger did not generalise. Now noneed to get emotional.
We have already said it is bad and we are seriously taking steps to tackle the issue..what we haven't liked is you people pointing fingers at us as if your country is in any better position.

What is there to get emotional? Don't kid yourself into thinking that this thread has anything to do with identifying India's problems. :)

Nuke us. Only a barren empty land will do justice to the collective conscience of the World. India is a blot, nay a pimple on the face of the Earth.

LMAO Don't get emotional on me now... Accept your shortcomings. There is no shame in it.

South Asia and Africa has been targeted by the west for a long time now and clowns across the border are quick to jump on the occasion. IF one studies about these things deeply. You will figure out things are as bad if not worse in Western nations.

We cant deny whats happening in certain parts of the sub continent and continue blaming the west of conspiracies.. Denying it wont solve the problem.. Because it obviously actually happens.. It happens every where, And some places are under reported especially in the middle East and other conservative religious nations.. But that does not take away the real serious issues of perceptions of certain men of women as mere sexual objects.. It's a cultural dilemma that needs to be over come not by denial or diverting the blame but by taking it on

We cant deny whats happening in certain parts of the sub continent and continue blaming the west of conspiracies.. Denying it wont solve the problem.. Because it obviously actually happens.. It happens every where, And some places are under reported especially in the middle East and other conservative religious nations.. But that does not take away the real serious issues of perceptions of certain men of women as mere sexual objects.. It's a cultural dilemma that needs to be over come not by denial or diverting the blame but by taking it on
You are from srilanka ,aren't you?how safe are women there?do women get groped on buses and in crowded places?

We cant deny whats happening in certain parts of the sub continent and continue blaming the west of conspiracies.. Denying it wont solve the problem.. Because it obviously actually happens..

But that does not take away the real serious issues of perceptions of certain men of women as mere sexual objects.. It's a cultural dilemma that needs to be over come not by denial or diverting the blame but by taking it on

:hitwall: Any reasonable person would have first asked for the data in which i was basing my arguments on. But noooo . IF Western media says something it is the holy truth and there are South Asians like you around to blindly follow them.

There are studies indicating 14.5% of Srilankan men are Rapists. Please tell me, Do you agree to those studies ?

Almost a quarter of men 'admit to rape in parts of Asia' - BBC News

Thats right 1/4th of all men in Asia are rapists. I am honestly not sure why you choose agree with these rather preposterous claims...

Last edited:
Please do not generalize.. Go ahead and discuss this never ending saga about who rapes less but leave generalizing out.. There are places in South Asia that hold women in high esteem
Name one place in South Asia that scores well by international standards. And take a look at the gender inequality index.

Holding women in high esteem is very different to allowing them to choose their own lives. There are differences in specific communities. Nairs of south india have matriarchal inheritance laws and men marry into their wives family. The north east in india too has a matriarchal system as do many other communities.

I cannot find the words to describe my feelings. I'm just glad we parted ways after the partition...

Oh h now twisted in to the Partition.
@Irfan Baloch @waz @Jungibaaz please take care of this guy.

On topic : You can see some retarded psychopaths in every nation.But they are fractional minority.
Avoid such places..

Name one place in South Asia that scores well by international standards. And take a look at the gender inequality index.

Holding women in high esteem is very different to allowing them to choose their own lives. There are differences in specific communities. Nairs of south india have matriarchal inheritance laws and men marry into their wives family. The north east in india too has a matriarchal system as do many other communities.

Now such traditions are almost disappeared from our community.

You are from srilanka ,aren't you?how safe are women there?do women get groped on buses and in crowded places?

I'm sure it happens but not to the extent of some countries..You can go to any forum about the subject and see

Here you can look at it your self, and see where each South Asian country stands.. It's prepoterous that when ever a social evil of a country is highlighted, People try to drag whole regions in to it.. Just to pacify yourselves

Table 4: Gender Inequality Index | Human Development Reports

:hitwall: Any reasonable person would have first asked for the data in which i was basing my arguments on. But noooo . IF Western media says something it is the holy truth and there are South Asians like you around to blindly follow them.

There are studies indicating 14.5% of Srilankan men are Rapists. Please tell me, Do you agree to those studies ?

Almost a quarter of men 'admit to rape in parts of Asia' - BBC News

Thats right 1/4th of all men in Asia are rapists. I am honestly not sure why you choose agree with these rather preposterous claims...

True or not.. Mass gang rapes or open sexual harassment of women in public is seldom heard of or condoned.. Marital rape is a global phenomenon.. Like i said some countries openly report it other hide it

South Asia and Africa has been targeted by the west for a long time now and clowns across the border are quick to jump on the occasion. IF one studies about these things deeply. You will figure out things are as bad if not worse in Western nations.

In-fact if one studies South Asia in terms of Per capita Rape, we are far far better.

Groping, flashing, cat calls, etc., etc., are of a magnitude much higher in Europe and West than in India.

True or not.. Mass gang rapes or open sexual harassment of women in public is seldom heard of or condoned.. Marital rape is a global phenomenon.. Like i said some countries openly report it other hide it
Seldom heard of where ?

My point is these days other countries social problems are used like weapons. 30 British tourists raped in Spain, no news 1 British tourist molested in India, suddenly we are Rapists. Problems are going to exist, its not going away in a region which is this populated no matter what you do. All you can do is provide justice.

And for Gender equality in India, i'd rather not comment on that topic because it drives me mad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom