What's new

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

Come one... The entire world scolds your country. India is the rape capital of the entire world. Don't put your problems on Pakistan.

Indian women don't feel safe by Indian men and want to leave their country. Indian women are welcome in Pakistan. Run away from Indian savage men.
Pakistan is the capital of child rape(bacha baazi)...have some shame man
Moreover those children are boys...homo plus child abuse..sick..utterly disgusting.

First of all, link is not working in my phone, will check it out later, meanwhile enjoy this Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime. Do not know how Pakistan is ahead of India according to you, perhaps a hindutwadi edited the article. My dear Pakistan is nowhere near India when it comes to rapes.

There is a reason I care little about these top 10 lists. Any couch-potato creates a website on wordpress and creates some "sensational" top-10 list to earn some money off ads and then another couch potato like you tries to sell it as credible source of information!!

There is no reason why a Wikipedia link will not open, provided you have a working net connection.

Come one... The entire world scolds your country. India is the rape capital of the entire world. Don't put your problems on Pakistan.

Coz there are folks like you around to to use to throw mud at another country. Pakistan's problems are just far far worse..

Man don't you have simple geography knowledge?Is there any andhra city or village within 120 kms of Hyderabad?anyway why do you need my address man?are you any raw agent who is going to punish me for allegedly defaming India on a Pakistani forum?:D
Which city ?

Yes denail. 370 raped in 2013 and it is worse than India even per capita wise.

The link is already there for everyone to see, rest are just lame excuses. Grow up... stop using these things for mudslinging.

Go to Google and check all the cities which are within 120-130 kms in all directions and come back...

I'm quite sure you did that. Tell me the city name, it's not like I'm going to knock in your doorsteps..

Pakistan is the capital of child rape(bacha baazi)...have some shame man
Moreover those children are boys...homo plus child abuse..sick..utterly disgusting.

Gurdaspur_gangr2409.jpg

photo_1379148543462-1-HD.jpg

Rapists-India-Nationalturk-13-527x360.jpg

Indian rapists...

This is a Serious Psychological disorder called .............................Exhibitionism................Good to hear your country is free from this.............................By the by read the entire Article................other than these two incidents....................She has thanked hundreds of men whom she met who were caring and decent
Pakistan has 0 convicted of rape for 5 years. We should hang our head in shame in comparison. So let's not compare.

There is a reason I care little about these top 10 lists. Any couch-potato creates a website on wordpress and creates some "sensational" top-10 list to earn some money off ads and then another couch potato like you tries to sell it as credible source of information!!

There is no reason why a Wikipedia link will not open, provided you have a working net connection.
My cell phone is outdated that is why large pages do not open.Secondly, anyone can edit wikipedia. There have been a lot of jokes made out of history by distorting facts on wikipedia and is known world wide. Now no one else, not even a blog or a site mentions Pakistan among those countries with high rapes. Even when USA tops the list and also some unknown African countries are on those lists, Pakistan is not seen. Rapes are high nodoubt but not as high as India.

Back
Top Bottom