What's new

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

As I said, number is 15 times more in Pakistan. You should have checked that data before making ugly and cheap comparisons like this.

Stay tuned.
:lol: That would exceed our total population if its 15 times more than in India :lol:

Muslim gang rapes.......... Nice attempt to divert the topic. I will say again ANY PAKISTANI RAPING OR MASTURBATING AT A FORIEGN TOURIST? Now dont start giving links of an Arab raping some one or a rape incident in a Pakistani village. I used the term reletively safer for women. Reletively means compared to India as you guys tried to paint Pakistani imperession as it is same as India.And have some shame instead of behaving like a jingoist.
Needless to say Muslim gangs in UK are predominantly pakistani mentioned in the article itself,since you asked

Gunmen kill nine foreign tourists and their guide in Nanga Parbat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The night-time raid - which killed five Ukrainians, three Chinese and a Russian - was among the worst attacks on foreigners

Number of foreign tourists in 2014 dips by 50% - The Express Tribune

Which city you live in ?
120 kms away from Hyderabad but I saw that incident in Hyderabad. To be honest the city in which I live is much safer for women(except staring part)...but I was talking of bigger cities in general.

:lol: That would exceed our total population if its 15 times more than in India :lol:

1. You need to go back to elementary school and tell the teacher to teach you how to count.

2. Check out some statistics for a change. (And yes, the sources for information are also listed in the same page!)

Rape Statistics

120 kms away from Hyderabad but I saw that incident in Hyderabad. To be honest the city in which I live is much safer for women(except staring part)...but I was talking of bigger cities in general.

Where ? Present Telengana or AP ?

South Asia in General does not give women a fair deal. And to all the Pakistanis gloating over this incident, please remember honor killings, acid attacks, rape of minors, refusing education to girls, refusing choice in marriage is not exactly unheard of in Pakistan. There are no blogs of foreign women's experiences in Pakistan because they don't visit at all.

India is in the middle of a huge change in gender roles which will take another generation to play out. The work place has for an enormous number of women and economic empowerment means sooner or later demand gender equity. Recently a woman jumped on the car of a politician and smashed his windscreen because one if the security guards winked at her. The tide is turning and nothing can stop it.

Needless to say Muslim gangs in UK are predominantly pakistani mentioned in the article itself,since you asked

Gunmen kill nine foreign tourists and their guide in Nanga Parbat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
These Uzbeks Arabs and Chechan gunmen kill Pakistanis too because we are in a state of war. now you need to understand the difference between a country which is at peace and a country which is at war. Now how that is comparable to raping or jerking off is unknown to me but I do know that you are giving lame excuses for the shameful and sick act by your country man.

Man why don't u just admit that Pakistani men are as bad as indian
if not worse...if there are 10 rapes in India per hour and pak has got 9..does that make pak any better?considering pak is a Muslim country where women have less freedom regarding their movement compared to Indian women,the situation in pak is abominable.. At least children india are somewhat safe whereas I heard there is a big market for child sex(bacha baazi) in Pakistan..why Indians are dragging Pakistan into this is the OP zarvan created this thread to humiliate Indians...no need to remind us of the safety of women in our country...we are aware of it and we are addressing it..hopefully it will come down one day in the near future.

Pakistanis ARE different. Ever heard any foriegn tourist girl raped in Pakistan? Let alone the sick masturbating like incident. Had that man been a Pakistani, he would have been thrashed on the spot by public and then handed over to police.

It is a national sport in India to grope women in public transport. This is no secret. Women are lust objects. Women in India are afraid of men. Indian men are scum of the earth. There is no question about it...

This is funny, especially considering this is coming from Pakistanis. Its like a Rapist making fun of a Mollester

These Uzbeks Arabs and Chechan gunmen kill Pakistanis too because we are in a state of war. now you need to understand the difference between a country which is at peace and a country which is at war. Now how that is comparable to raping or jerking off is unknown to me but I do know that you are giving lame excuses for the shameful and sick act by your country man.
Yes foreigners ,of course its incomparable how can one compare terrorist's to sexual offendors one crime happens all across the world and one is majorly associated with one region and tourists are choosing their way.

1. You need to go back to elementary school and tell the teacher to teach you how to count.

2. Check out some statistics for a change. (And yes, the sources for information are also listed in the same page!)

Rape Statistics

First of all, link is not working in my phone, will check it out later, meanwhile enjoy this Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime. Do not know how Pakistan is ahead of India according to you, perhaps a hindutwadi edited the article. My dear Pakistan is nowhere near India when it comes to rapes.

Rape Statistics

Man don't you have simple geography knowledge?Is there any andhra city or village within 120 kms of Hyderabad?anyway why do you need my address man?are you any raw agent who is going to punish me for allegedly defaming India on a Pakistani forum?:D

First of all, link is not working in my phone, will check it out later, meanwhile enjoy this Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime. Do not know how Pakistan is ahead of India according to you, perhaps a hindutwadi edited the article. My dear Pakistan is nowhere near India when it comes to rapes.

Nop, your just far far worse when it comes to Rape per capita... But keep living in denial

Pakistan 28.8 out of 1,00,000
India 1.8 out of 1,00,000

Now go ahead and think of some excuses ...

Yes foreigners ,of course its incomparable how can one compare terrorist's to sexual offendors one crime happens all across the world and one is majorly associated with one region and tourists are choosing their way.
That is because we are fighting for the safety of West.

This is funny, especially considering this is coming from Pakistanis. Its like a Rapist making fun of a Mollester

Come one... The entire world scolds your country. India is the rape capital of the entire world. Don't put your problems on Pakistan.

Indian women don't feel safe by Indian men and want to leave their country. Indian women are welcome in Pakistan. Run away from Indian savage men.

Back
Top Bottom