What's new

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

so you are essentially brushing-off this incident and the violence/aggression that the lady speaks of.
Issues related to security are their,but I have issues with generalization of such issues and the propaganda associated with it to create a narrative around my country.

India need to turn away single foreign woman entering India and plan to travel along. Or watching some India rape documentary as a prerequisite for getting an Indian visa.

If single foreign women are coming to India, they must have their reasons.

No nation is in the business of turning desirables away from its shores.

What I found odd after the infamous rape incident a few years ago was Indian men apologising to women on behalf of "ALL OF US" as if there's some kind of collective responsibility.

There really is collective responsibility- all the little things we overlook for friends, relatives etc add up to this. If your friend ogles at women in Goa and you don't stop it, it adds to this thinking. Sure your friend may not be an abuser, but soon enough there will be one and he will get away. Like one of the postser said, why did no one else do anything? I'm sure other people in the bus are as uncomfortable as the woman here. But no one wants to get into trouble- that's the fact. That's how these things manage to continue.

Lemme ask a question to the members here- on several occasions in recent past people have died in India when they stood up to protest such things. With that kind of track record I do not find it surprising at all that people egenerally don't get involved.

But strangely I think some of this stuff happens in many places around. I don't know why it expresses itself so badly in India.

Issues related to security are their,but I have issues with generalization of such issues and the propaganda associated with it to create a narrative around my country.
Your men have no shame in even pulling out their lullis and masturbating in public and if any one mentions that incident then you call it propaganda.

At least have some shame and accept the facts, no one needs to do any propaganda when your men jerk off at foriegn women in bus stations.

Just look at the number of foriegn tourists raped in India and realize the problem instead of putting your head in sand like an ostrich and calling it propaganda.

LMAO This law should apply to all savage Indian men... Talk about irony.

Man, it's unbelievable, but in the land of savages such things are normal...

92345193dde807bcaff54d4de8ae7b73535a82901901cd02ace19de45b231a5f.jpg

Your men have no shame in even pulling out their lullis and masturbating in public and if any one mentions that incident then you call it propaganda.

At least have some shame and accept the facts, no one needs to do any propaganda when your men jerk off at foriegn women in bus stations.

Just look at the number of foriegn tourists raped in India and realize the problem instead of putting your head in sand like an ostrich and calling it propaganda.

Yeah right, as if Pakisatan is gonna be any different. Whether British woman blogs or not I know that all of us are cut from the same cloth.

I think Pakistanis do not realize the heaven they live in.

India, for common people, truly is the wild west. Where we are just a hair breadth away from violence, be it at the wrong time, or the wrong place.

Fact is, we are a people who fear only the danda. In the absence of the danda, we act out. India has too many people and not enough dandas. Simple fact.

Its not only rapes. Its violence and crime. You have to be able to protect yourself, or you should not be there at that time.

India need to turn away single foreign woman entering India and plan to travel along. Or watching some India rape documentary as a prerequisite for getting an Indian visa.

Ro in Lawley is fat and ugly.

getting all nationalistic and defensive will not solve problems... most sincerely, this is what i dislike about india - not taking up revolution-scale change and start with a clean slate... 68 years is a long time.

Base on Indian response here. They believe it's no big deal for what happened to this woman.

If single foreign women are coming to India, they must have their reasons.

No nation is in the business of turning desirables away from its shores.

To travel India.and it's too dangerous for them.

She is british she knows exactly what pakistani's do (i can explain in detail),thus no one fkin bother to visit your country.

give that advice to your biraders who are shamelessly appealing all across the world when their visas's get rejected by Indian govt.

Beat your drums and save your outrage for them.

This is a Serious Psychological disorder called .............................Exhibitionism................Good to hear your country is free from this.............................By the by read the entire Article................other than these two incidents....................She has thanked hundreds of men whom she met who were caring and decent

:lol: who says our country is free of this menace ?

She is british she knows exactly what pakistani's do (i can explain in detail),thus no one fkin bother to visit your country.

give that advice to your biraders who are shamelessly appealing all across the world when their visas's get rejected by Indian govt.

Beat your drums and save your outrage for them.

Back
Top Bottom