What's new

British report reveals Israel’s arms exports to Pakistan

Pakistan has been importing military hardware from Israel for more than 30 years :coffee:, but on a very small scale.

But the Mullah's wont agree, and they'll mislead this Jahil Awaam into thinking we're supporting Dajal or something

and this same jahil awam is the first one whom pay price of such blunders

Israel giving stuff to Pakistan? :what:

Are you sure it doesn't have some embedded spy stuff in it's electronics? This would be handy to track what Pakistan doing(specially in case of any standoff/war) and secret info would be handed over happily to India. :cheesy: :yahoo:

take bed rest kid :P no need to trolling pakistan got something which can't be electronics .

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

02-03-2012

The leading Israeli manufacturer of tankers, aircraft refuelers, fire fighting trucks, armored vehicles and special purpose trailers, Hatehof Ltd., reportedly provides Pakistan's Air Force with military equipment under a clandestine contract.

Nearly a month ago, 11 aircraft refueling trucks departed Hatehof's plant in the Tzippori industrial zone in Galilee region, situated 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) northwest of Nazareth, for the Port of Ashdod, located about 40 kilometers (24 miles) south of Tel Aviv, in the dead of the night.

The trucks were later boarded on a cargo ship in the Ashdod Port and dispatched to Turkey from where they were transported to Pakistan, according to a recent report aired on Israel's Channel 2 television network.

The report comes as the Israeli firm has sent several convoys of aircraft refueling trucks to Pakistan in order to equip the Muslim states' Air Force.

Under an agreement reached between Hatehof Ltd. and BMC -- one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in Turkey, truck chassis are sent to Israel to be converted into aircraft refueling trucks for Pakistan's Air Force.

images

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...akistan-military-equipment.html#ixzz2Vud5Tlgb

and this same jahil awam is the first one whom pay price of such blunders

take bed rest kid :P no need to trolling pakistan got something which can't be electronics .

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

02-03-2012

The leading Israeli manufacturer of tankers, aircraft refuelers, fire fighting trucks, armored vehicles and special purpose trailers, Hatehof Ltd., reportedly provides Pakistan's Air Force with military equipment under a clandestine contract.

Nearly a month ago, 11 aircraft refueling trucks departed Hatehof's plant in the Tzippori industrial zone in Galilee region, situated 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) northwest of Nazareth, for the Port of Ashdod, located about 40 kilometers (24 miles) south of Tel Aviv, in the dead of the night.

The trucks were later boarded on a cargo ship in the Ashdod Port and dispatched to Turkey from where they were transported to Pakistan, according to a recent report aired on Israel's Channel 2 television network.

The report comes as the Israeli firm has sent several convoys of aircraft refueling trucks to Pakistan in order to equip the Muslim states' Air Force.

Under an agreement reached between Hatehof Ltd. and BMC -- one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in Turkey, truck chassis are sent to Israel to be converted into aircraft refueling trucks for Pakistan's Air Force.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...akistan-military-equipment.html#ixzz2Vud5Tlgb

Ok so even if it's not any crucial electronics still they can put anything to track down to spy and it would not be difficult to hide it in a big stuff like truck.

I have seen enough programs where they spy where no one can imagine.

But keep happy budde :P

this thread has been posted in atleast 5 sections....WTF!!!

Ok so even if it's not any crucial electronics still they can put anything to track down to spy and it would not be difficult to hide it in a big stuff like truck.

they are not stupids they need customers and they will never play such cheap games as we can detect them and then it will be real bad name of company in world .there are some LAWs my friend .

Whats new in it?

dig few of my oldest posts on this forum and i said that few years back that Pakistan is getting weapons from Israel. But at the time many on this very forum laughed at my claim.

So India and Israel ain't best friends anymore? :confused:

Whats new in it?

dig few of my oldest posts on this forum and i said that few years back that Pakistan is getting weapons from Israel. But at the time many on this very forum laughed at my claim.
What weapons is Pakistan getting from Israel? A few components for F-16s? And that too of British-origin apparently.

No big deal- although it should be worrisome for the indians here- Indias supposedly best buddy Israel is arming its enemy-
Why? The day Israel starts selling Pakistan LGBs, AESA radars, advanced EW suites, BVRs, LDPs, LR-SAMs, advanced AWACS,ECM suites etc etc then India/Indians should get worried- until then, this means NOTHING.

If India asked Israel to stop such sales they most likely would.

What weapons is Pakistan getting from Israel? A few components for F-16s? And that too of British-origin apparently.

Not only of British origin and that was a while ago. During the sanctions period.. Israel allowed export of equipment such as Ring laser Gyros made by IAI to LGB seeker examples though businessmen who would sell to our man in Jordan from where it would come to us.

the question that Pakistanis need to ask here is why Israel,why not china? certainly, whatever they brought from Israel or whatever the Israelis gave to Pakistanis is not something which the Chinese have failed to manufacture,then, why buy from Israel when china makes them? the answer is pretty obvious i guess,in-spite of the big talk,Chinese products are not reliable i believe,i don't see any other reason for buying from Israel.

Whats new in it?

Not only of British origin and that was a while ago. During the sanctions period.. Israel allowed export of equipment such as Ring laser Gyros made by IAI to LGB seeker examples though businessmen who would sell to our man in Jordan from where it would come to us.

I had heard similar stories (maybe from you ;)!) with Indian and Pakistani military even running into each other in such black markets! Although I'd say those days are well and truly in the past and I can't see the Israelis selling any high-end, high-profile, military tech to Pakistan.

the question that Pakistanis need to ask here is why Israel,why not china? certainly, whatever they brought from Israel or whatever the Israelis gave to Pakistanis is not something which the Chinese have failed to manufacture,then, why buy from Israel when china makes them? the answer is pretty obvious i guess,in-spite of the big talk,Chinese products are not reliable i believe,i don't see any other reason for buying from Israel.

China doesn't produce everything nor does it produce everything to the required standards.

israel re export nearly all those countries who have been restricted by americans and EU, like china, india, pak etc

quite an intelligent and easy way in making money

I had heard similar stories (maybe from you ;)!) with Indian and Pakistani military even running into each other in such black markets! Although I'd say those days are well and truly in the past and I can't see the Israelis selling any high-end, high-profile, military tech to Pakistan.

Can you imagine the backlash the Mullah's over here would have?
Streets, Shops, Businessmen, Girl's schools.. McDonalds and KFC's would burn sky high.

israel re export nearly all those countries who have been restricted by americans and EU, like china, india, pak etc

quite an intelligent and easy way in making money

What restrictions are imposed on military sales to Pakistan? There are none these days as far as I am aware.

Can you imagine the backlash the Mullah's over here would have?
Streets, Shops, Businessmen, Girl's schools.. McDonalds and KFC's would burn sky high.

Indeed! Also India's clout with Israel has grown significantly post 2000.

Back
Top Bottom