What's new

British Racist man abusing pakistani hardworking Taxi driver

British ruled West Pakistan for 100 years. You have gotten billions of dollars in aid from the West and still are receiving.

A lot of other countries have moved on - Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives

You have look in the mirror to see why you are economically broken

Other than UK no one else is allowing you

Our failure in the 21st century to revive the economy doesn't justify their looting in the 1800s and 1900s, retard.

you hit a bullseye. I think we under-appreciated by our own Pakistanis in pak who don't understand the history of UK paks migrating over.

Apart from Pakistanis and the small number of South Americans in the UK, ALL other non-black, non-white ethnic minorities in the UK were terrified to take on the whites and blacks. Pakistanis took them both on in the 1990s and 2000s, and defeated them. We won the race war. ALL other non-white, non-black ethnic minorities have benefited from this. If Pakistanis in the UK left, the other non-white, non-black ethnic minorities would be at the mercy of whites and blacks.

Apart from Pakistanis and the small number of South Americans in the UK, ALL other non-black, non-white ethnic minorities in the UK were terrified to take on the whites and blacks. Pakistanis took them both on in the 1990s and 2000s, and defeated them. We won the race war. ALL other non-white, non-black ethnic minorities have benefited from this. If Pakistanis in the UK left, the other non-white, non-black ethnic minorities would be at the mercy of whites and blacks.

We are collective in our survival but I do feel that is less now.

what should they look like?
Indian-Man-With-Funny-Haircut.jpg

Are you using a grammar software or activated. I need to activate mine, where you just type it autocorrects. This because the grammar nazis paks from Pakistan keep pestering me about it.

:lol:......no bro, I got an A*A* in GCSE English in 1996. I generally have good English literary skills.

Back
Top Bottom