What's new

British minister to meet Taiwan president, drawing China's anger

If locals can vote for their independence in China,I m pretty sure most Shanghai people will vote for independence, they often complain they give so much to the country while receive not much.
If a territory becoming independent has repercussions for the entire country, then the entire nation should have a say. Either way, Taiwan won't be allowed to breakaway as it would guarantee Americunt presence on China's door step.

All the pro independence sentiments are likely rigged or highly volatile. Generally Southern Chinese do not fight. All political outcome are settled in the war theatre of Northern China. I see Taiwan soldiers surrender when PLA fire first shot.

This is always the case of China,

If locals can vote for their independence in China,I m pretty sure most Shanghai people will vote for independence, they often complain they give so much to the country while receive not much.

Overwhelming Chinese elites and people are against Independence, even including Chinese Muslims, Manchus, unless these elites are under US and Western payroll. During WW2, Japan ask Chinese Muslims to declare independence, they failed. Instead Iman Hu Songshan declare Jihad against Japan.

WW2 Shanghai, the most prosperous city in Asia, never even mull independence under Japanese and collaborators occupation.

You go Shanghai today and ask whether they want to break apart, 99.9% will give you a BIG NO.

Historically ALL Chinese rich province support poor province. This culture is deep rooted.

Overwhelming Chinese elites and people are against Independence, even including Chinese Muslims, Manchus, unless these elites are under US and Western payroll. During WW2, Japan ask Chinese Muslims to declare independence, they failed. Instead Iman Hu Songshan declare Jihad against Japan.

WW2 Shanghai, the most prosperous city in Asia, never even mull independence under Japanese and collaborators occupation.
I know it, I was just joking.

So smart of you to use 2014 news trying to prove relevant in 2022... The scottish wants to hold another referendum but UK refuse. Dont treat reader as stupid with your propaganda posting....

Are you desperate to mask the double standard of UK? If China slap UK, dont blame China. UK asked for it!
Did you ever give the Taiwanese a referendum for independence?

Did you ever give the Taiwanese a referendum for independence?

It does not matter. One generation under CPC rule, opinion will change dramatically -- while Taiwanese now is being brainwashed by US propaganda.

It is not as if Taiwan is Scotland, or Kurdistan or Basque or Catalonia.

Soon after independence, Taiwanese will start producing good soldiers and supporter for China nation state.

It does not matter. One generation under CPC rule, opinion will change dramatically -- while Taiwanese now is being brainwashed by US propaganda.

It is not as if Taiwan is Scotland, or Kurdistan or Basque or Catalonia.

Soon after independence, Taiwanese will start producing good soldiers and supporter for China nation state.
Lol, so you didn't give them a referendum. I think you shouldn't try to make yourself appear morally higher than the UK then.

Taiwan is independent, doesn't want anything to do with your dystopian dictatorship.

Lol, so you didn't give them a referendum. I think you shouldn't try to make yourself appear morally higher than the UK then.

Taiwan is independent, doesn't want anything to do with your dystopian dictatorship.
Do you know the official name of Taiwan?

Israel should give Palestinian referendum. Everyone know Israel is conducting slow motion genocide.

You guys are biggest bandit and thieves kicking out hospital native who took you guys in when you guys are in trouble.

Would you give every Israeli province, city a referendum for independence?
We kinda did when we gave up Gaza and the Sinai for peace (the Gaza part obviously didn't work). Without a referendum at all in fact.

That isn't the point, you complain about how UK refused referendum for the Scottish in 2022, when it gave them one in 2014, as if you ever given Taiwan a referendum. Except it doesn't need one since you don't control them and they held their own surveys, and they explicitly say they don't want to be a part of China.

Do you know the official name of Taiwan?
Irrelevant

Israel should give Palestinian referendum. Everyone know Israel is conducting slow motion genocide.

You guys are biggest bandit and thieves kicking out hospital native who took you guys in when you guys are in trouble.
We gave them Gaza, we gave them areas A and B in the west bank, engaged in 4 peace talks with them.

We kinda did when we gave up Gaza and the Sinai for peace (the Gaza part obviously didn't work). Without a referendum at all in fact.

That isn't the point, you complain about how UK refused referendum for the Scottish in 2022, when it gave them one in 2014, as if you ever given Taiwan a referendum. Except it doesn't need one since you don't control them and they held their own surveys, and they explicitly say they don't want to be a part of China.

Irrelevant

Everyone knows the state of Israel is built upon ethnic cleansing. Every Should let Arabs return and conduct referendum.

Irrelevant
If a country's name is irrelevant, what else is relevant for this country?

微信图片_20221114132003.png

They are never part of your lands to start with, not everyone is as stupid as you to be fooled.

Everyone knows the state of Israel is built upon ethnic cleansing. Every Should let Arabs return and conduct referendum.
No lol, everyone knows Israel is the native land of the Jews. Arabs started the wars against Israel.

Back
Top Bottom