What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

Mr Justice Katju's example of Indian people is so right. Dumbo Ireland is an indpendant Country and I am happy an Indian woman will change the abortion laws there. Now can we discuss the will of the people in Falkland and the will of the people in the Kashmir valley as a comparison? don't chicken and run away?

Language of will of people doesnt suit you. You colonized poor asian and african countries against their will. Even robbers and thieves are better than you. Robbers atleast dont claim to be good people.

This British(so-called) dude is trolling a lot. Before the Indians digress and remind him his ugly history or racist present , and sinking future , i hope the mods do something about it.

You are pulling on the MODS skirt but are scared to give the same choice to the people in Kashmir valley which we give to the Falklanders i.e. is to decide their own future?

Mr Justice Katju's example of Indian people is so right. Dumbo Ireland is an indpendant Country and I am happy an Indian woman will change the abortion laws there. Now can we discuss the will of the people in Falkland and the will of the people in the Kashmir valley as a comparison? don't chicken and run away?

Next time dont beg India to buy your Typhoons to create some employment in your ex-big country

Language of will of people doesnt suit you. You colonized poor asian and african countries against their will. Even robbers and thieves are better than you. Robbers atleast dont claim to be good people.

Just Like you are colonising the NE and Kashmir? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander?

I have no problems with Indians or Pakistanis as long as we stick to the truth.

So you are here the only torchbearer illuminating the PDF with your fallen empire attitude. You brits are getting delluted with the mix of the world and there hardly anything you can do now. minorities are outnumbering your supremacist race faster than the bunnies are breeding in their boroughs. Your Empire bled other countries of their wealth and hindered their development into self-supporting, wealthy societies, now you wonder why these people come here to find a better life, and that's a big bull about coming to your country for better life. In reality we are sending all the proceeds back home to better ourselves like you did centuries ago. Difference is we are doing it more civilised way than the savagery which was orchestrated by your racist supremacist ancestors.

If we have a declining economy why do 100000 Indian's sell their property and come here to work illegally and not the other way around? For the record I have no problem with that as long as they speak the language and intergrate into the society.

because unlike u I accept the fact that ur economy is better than us right now, but it is declining. And soon our economy will be greater than urs.
And about accepting us, u don't need to worry man, u guys will always need Indian brains to sustain ur economy.
And if u r an atheist, plz don't start the whole Allah vs God thing.

So you are here the only torchbearer illuminating the PDF with your fallen empire attitude. You brits are getting delluted with the mix of the world and there hardly anything you can do now. minorities are outnumbering your supremacist race faster than the bunnies are breeding in their boroughs. Your Empire bled other countries of their wealth and hindered their development into self-supporting, wealthy societies, now you wonder that people come here to find a better life, and that's a big bull about coming to your country for better life. In reality we are sending all the proceeds back home to better ourselves like you did centuries ago. Difference is we are doing it more civilised way than the savagery which was orchestrated by your racist supremacist ancestors.

ha ha dumb as your reply? You think Ranjit Singh, Sivaji or Chandra Gupta's empire were any different from the British empire? All were bloody. You just don't accept history. We accept we were ruled by the Norse and then the Romans. Thats history. Boy learn some.

Indians and Always Neutral - cool it off guys. Enough of mudsling. Not worth 4 pages of this.

because unlike u I accept the fact that ur economy is better than us right now, but it is declining. And soon our economy will be greater than urs.
And about accepting us, u don't need to worry man, u guys will always need Indian brains to sustain ur economy.
And if u r an atheist, plz don't start the whole Allah vs God thing.

You donot read. A poster here said thanks to allah we will rule you and I replied to that post.

Indians and Always Neutral - cool it off guys. Enough of mudsling. Not worth 4 pages of this.

Not mudlsinging at all. Everybody is welcome to UK legally and vice a versa. We are giving Falklanders a choice by vote and no guns. Falkland was colonised by UK origin people a 100 years before a country called Argentina was carved out. No local population was killed or driven out.

ha ha dumb as your reply? You think Ranjit Singh, Sivaji or Chandra Gupta's empire were any different from the British empire? All were bloody. You just don't accept history. We accept we were ruled by the Norse and then the Romans. Thats history. Boy learn some.

So far i have shown restraint when it comes to dealing with your racist supremacist @$$. Better watch that filthhyy mouth about calling me a boy here you old sniwlish little shrimp. Call me a boy again see if i don't tear you a new a$$whole. It will get real nasty up in here real fast so watch that hatred you are spewing. Mod's will allow it specially when it comes to showing your racist face in light.

You donot read. A poster here said thanks to allah we will rule you and I replied to that post.

Out of your mind? What I mean was we will be better than you in economy and business sector. And you are feeling so bad by the just mention of 'rule' world. Then just imagine our wrath for your 150 years rule on our country which was not only unethical but also full of injustice.

Not mudlsinging at all. Everybody is welcome to UK legally and vice a versa. We are giving Falklanders a choice by vote and no guns. Falkland was colonised by UK origin people a 100 years before a country called Argentina was carved out. No local population was killed or driven out.

I agree that Falklands is going in for referendum in 2013 to decide their fate - whether they want to stay with UK or become independent or go with Argentina(which is very very remote as they are holding the referendum to send out a message to Argentina that they do not identify with Argentina) but can Falklands survive an economic blockade was the question I raised in my post before. The latin american countries have larger interests at play here to look at the moral side of the Falklands people.

Back
Top Bottom