What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

For a think thank you are more like a think thonk. There was no India 150 years ago. Your MP's demand the Kohinoor? Would be better if they demand that the 50 MP's who sit in you highest parliament be debarred for rape?

Kohinoor was found in Andhra Pradesh which is part of India now...

For a think thank you are more like a think thonk. There was no India 150 years ago. Your MP's demand the Kohinoor? Would be better if they demand that the 50 MP's who sit in you highest parliament be debarred for rape?

Really? then y the hell, the company was called EAST INDIA COMPANY when there was no India?> :azn:
And Colombus went in search of GREAT (which is now removed though) britain? :P

I saw this coming,, you will bring rape.

Kindly check your history books buddy.

Really? then y the hell, the company was called EAST INDIA COMPANY when there was no India?> :azn:
And Colombus went in search of GREAT (which is now removed though) britain? :P

Dont ask him uncomfortable questions. Either they will colonize India again ;)

your east India company here without a inviation too. With no ethics they captured the nation. Now history has come full circle. Now its our turn to rule you. Inshallah we will rule you :welcome:

If you have Allah we have God though i am an atheist. Your grasp of History is emotional to being childish otherwise most Battles in India were fought by us at an invitation of an Indian King who wanted to settle scores with another Indian Rival. First win over the Kashmiri's and then dream big.

Dont go off topic man.and first save ur declining economy.and what abt ireland which u lost?

What grass are you smoking? Do you know the history of Ireland?

If you have Allah we have God though i am an atheist. Your grasp of History is emotional to being childish otherwise most Battles in India were fought by us at an invitation of an Indian King who wanted to settle scores with another Indian Rival. First win over the Kashmiri's and then dream big.

If you are an athiest why giving reference of god. let it be. First try to win hearts of Ireland then we will see.

Dont go off topic man.and first save ur declining economy.and what abt ireland which u lost?

If we have a declining economy why do 100000 Indian's sell their property and come here to work illegally and not the other way around? For the record I have no problem with that as long as they speak the language and intergrate into the society.

What grass are you smoking? Do you know the history of Ireland?

Do you know history of your nation which is full of looting, colon-ism and depression of local people

With Trident ICBM, Nuke subs, F-35, EF, Typhoon, QE class ACC etc. Argentina is no where near.

F 35 isnt there yet, along with QE class ACC. they have nuke subs and ICBMs though.
But as first no use policy, what use they are they? Even if they use Nuke option, they will lose support of the rest of the world, and britain would be fighting the South America as a whole, which it would lose badly than in dreams.

If you are an athiest why giving reference of god. let it be. First try to win hearts of Ireland then we will see.

Mr Justice Katju's example of Indian people is so right. Dumbo Ireland is an indpendant Country and I am happy an Indian woman will change the abortion laws there. Now can we discuss the will of the people in Falkland and the will of the people in the Kashmir valley as a comparison? don't chicken and run away?

If we have a declining economy why do 100000 Indian's sell their property and come here to work illegally and not the other way around? For the record I have no problem with that as long as they speak the language and intergrate into the society.

If your country was so great then why you went outside and colonies asian and african countries without shame and without ethics. Where are our trillions you looted in 18th and 19th century.

This British(so-called) dude is trolling a lot. Before the Indians digress and remind him his ugly history or racist present , and sinking future , i hope the mods do something about it.

Mr Justice Katju's example of Indian people is so right. Dumbo Ireland is an indpendant Country and I am happy an Indian woman will change the abortion laws there. Now can we discuss the will of the people in Falkland and the will of the people in the Kashmir valley as a comparison? don't chicken and run away?

In no land, have the westerners allowed the locals to rule. Take USA and Canada. people from europe came in, looted, raped and killed their natives and ruling now, is no big deal.
So shall we discuss it now?

Back
Top Bottom