What's new

Britain bans Indian Muslim preacher

The way a lot of hate groups were destroyed or depressed in the USA was you could say what you want, but if some one acted on what you said, or because of what you said and the Jury agreed you could be sued for every thing you had and the same for any organization. This was quite effective in destroying the KKK for example. For example if in the UK some Mullah said something that resulted in a bombing, then those hurt could sue the Mullah and the Mosque for damages. Lot of this stupidity would come to an end..

Klan group ordered to pay $2.5 million - Crime & courts- msnbc.com
Nov 15, 2008 ... A Kentucky-based Ku Klux Klan group was ordered on Friday to pay $2.5 ... A similar lawsuit bankrupted the white supremacist group Aryan ...
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27728315/

at emo_girl, i know some people here in PDF who have "very moderate" opinions like you, but still they said that it was better if partition hadnt happen, and they are pakistanis and sitting in think tank!!

I am not answerable to what others say, you point out a instance when i said that partition must not have happened or just stop ranting

religion is killing people, it has killed more people than any other ideology, If you really want a discussion religion just open a thread & don't get offended after getting replies :)

please provide some facts and proves, that relion killed more people than others, and please dont just talk what comes into your mind, and i understand your hate for islam.

I am not answerable to what others say, you point out a instance when i said that partition must not have happened or just stop ranting

yaah but you use every opportunity to bash religion and "islamist"

please provide some facts and proves, that relion killed more people than others, and please dont just tak what comes into your mind, and i understand your hate for islam.

lemme give you a simple example from this very country, 30,000 people killed by delusional people hoping for heaven

may be but i think you just got offended :) :no:

Last edited:

And what would you say is the "Islam" you are trying to defend? There are certain rules that are forced through society which people envelop under the banner of Islam. Those are the things that are being discussed .. not bashed.

Go find the proof yourself, it is out there, very easy to find. History books and Google are a good start..

We are not responsible for curing your ignorance.

I don't think you are sincere in your request anyway, you are just stalling in a typical fashion and when provided with facts you will dismiss them or reinterpret them so it fits you world view.

I have had discussion with religious people many many times and as long as they are convinced they have the ultimate truth in their little book they are unable to accept facts and realities contradicting that, which makes any real argument impossible..

what about the danish cartoons, it "incited" violance

Did they call for Muslims to be killed or harmed? No.. The comparison is nonsense.
The only violence we saw was that of Muslims 'reacting'..

If I call for Muslims to be killed because they are heretics, that is inciting violence, like this Zaik guy does with Ex-Muslims..

Last edited:
I have had discussion with religious people many many times and as long as they are convinced they have the ultimate truth in their little book they are unable to accept facts and realities contradicting that, which makes any real argument impossible..

28524_1174729627710_1812153537_335685_326914_n.jpg

If I call for Muslims to be killed because they are heretics, that is inciting violence, like this Zaik guy does with Ex-Muslims..

anyone converting to Naik's religion is allright but anyone leaving it should be killed, explains the hypocrisy

Go find the proof yourself, it is out there, very easy to find. History books and Google are a good start..

We are not responsible for curing your ignorance.

I don't think you are sincere in your request anyway, you are just stalling in a typical fashion and when provided with facts you will dismiss them or reinterpret them so it fits you world view.

Did they call for Muslims to be killed or harmed? No.. The comparison is nonsense.
The only violence we saw was that of Muslims 'reacting'..

yes yes, the usual bickering, im off....

dont expect u ppl to respond sensibly..

I heard this lecture of his, he has been misquoted by the authorities, he said "I don't know OBL, so i don't know if he is right or wrong, for all I know, he may not be responsible for the September attacks, therefore I cannot say if OBL is a bad person".

@Unbeliever: It seems to me that you think only people who follow a specific faith are violent, that cannot be true, religion teaches self-control, it teaches a person to live his life within defined boundaries. To abstain from that which is wrong and to move towards what is right. Might I remind you that less than 4% of the total population of planet earth is Atheist while the remaining 96% believe in God in one form or another, however only a few hundred thousands are religious extremists and even fewer, possibly a few thousand are terrorists.
Man needs the idea of God to thrive, It is this idea that gives him strength when he has none, gives him hope when all is lost, gives him the promise of justice to whom injustice has been done.
You may get rid of this ideology but how many other factors that incite people to kill will you try to do away with ? IRA killed for freedom, not for religion, Hitler killed for white supremacy, not for religion, Ted Bundy killed for reasons he could not explain himself but it definitely wasn't religion.
Atheists are just as prone to exhibiting violence as any Muslim, Christian, Jew or Hindu.

who is this maulvi saab in that video who is against "Vande Mataram"

i want to know more about him....... he seems to be an interesting personality

Maulana Mahmood Madani

During the Gujarat earthquake, his relief and rehabilitation work brought him national recognition and he was elected as General Secretary of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind from 2001 to 2008. He is now an executive member and regarded as its leader. His far-reaching recent achievement is in launching the countrywide anti-terrorist campaign and in getting the Deoband Clergy to pass a fatwa against terrorists. He organised 40 anti-terrorism conferences all over the country. The massive public gatherings in May 2008 at the Ramlila Grounds of Delhi and in November 2008 in Hyderabad have helped in mobilising the Muslim masses and Ulema against terrorism.

He came into further prominence following his pointed remarks to Pakistan's ex-president, Parvez Musharraf, during a meet organised in India Today conclave.

_MG_6492.JPG

images

Back
Top Bottom