Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Better next time Asad, keep your homework fully intact always.:help:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait ! Who is the poster ? Oh Ganja fan ? Never mind babye

Asad Umar has done more for this country than Kashmala can ever think of.

By the way isn't Kashmala Musharraf ki baqiyaat?

The poster makes so much effort to protect and defend one of the thieves of the country. I would have accepted his right if it was a genuine political force, but it is just another mafia like PPP.
Until few days ago, you leader was threatening with long march and agitation and they threatened with same after muharram. Nothing happened!

As soon as Rehman Dakait brought cases against your leadership, they retreated to their palaces in Raiwind. Shame on you protecting the status quo and the robbers of this country.

I don't really know what was brilliant shown by Kashmala and Ahsan in the show. She and Ahsan suggested a grand alliance to oust the present Govt. which Asad disagreed with for obvious reasons.

The people who didn't bring relief to public in last 30 odd years, have all of sudden felt the need and started talking trash in the name of public relief.

Public has made their mind, and they've chosen PTI in the coming elections. PMLN and their allies have been fcked dry and hard by the evil genius of Zardari for the last 4 or so years and with PTI taking Punjab from them, they have suddenly realized of a grand alliance.

Watch this video Tameem, how on earth can PTI trust you anymore after what happened in 2008.

...and watch this as well.

34095591debac74e8960df071c59ba42.jpg

and this one too, the most recent one, which fortunately sums up what PMLN is all about.

:lol::rofl:

Oye Tameem , did you even watch this whole program? Kashmala cornered Asad? Are you for real?

Asad Umar conducted a very successful program. Do you REALLY expect Kashmala to argue with Asad on economics? Do you even know who Asad Umar is?

Its like saying "AuZ cornered Steve Jobs while talking about innovation in computer industry" ... Yeah right ..

Now Kashmala looks him brilliant.. HOOOOLY CRAP!

@Tameem,

You are damaging your stature with posts like that.

Oh the post is about Asad Umar and the replies about PMLN and NS. If someone want answers on the above allegations open a new thread.

Typical.

Mods plz delete off topic post. Lets stick to what Kashmala and Asad Umar said

the moment I saw the title and OP, I knew it another lie, if you watch the video, Asad Umar the great ripped Noon league apart... thats another thing if Nooners dont understand a civilized methi methi bisti :azn:

P.S.

Kashmala said grand alliance to topple the government, please munafiq league should first resign to prove they are honest in their suggestion, only then the true representative of Pakistanis will consider if they are to be taken seriously,

Secondly kashmala is in no position to represent Noon league or dictate Nawaz Sharif, only the Americans, the King, and the Turk have that place !!

Mod: Title needs to be changed, as the OP has tried to intentionally mislead !!

Oh the post is about Asad Umar and the replies about PMLN and NS. If someone want answers on the above allegations open a new thread.

Typical.

Mods plz delete off topic post. Lets stick to what Kashmala and Asad Umar said

Cherry picking on petty things hun? Who does Kashmala represent in this show and who Asad Umar does?

...and yeah I agree on the MODs should delete off topic posts, in fact they should delete the whole (non-sense) thread where the OP doesn't seem to bother replying to.

do you think we need to compare Asad omar with kashmala ?? big nooo a brilliant mind cant beat a idiot in debate by going on lower level of the idiot

do you think we need to compare Asad omar with kashmala ?? big nooo a brilliant mind cant beat a idiot in debate by going on lower level of the idiot

...and here both Kasmala and Asad in today's program.

Cherry picking on petty things hun? Who does Kashmala represent in this show and who Asad Umar does?

...and yeah I agree on the MODs should delete off topic posts, in fact they should delete the whole (non-sense) thread where the OP doesn't seem to bother replying to.

sorry Kashmala dont represent PMLN, and posting video of NA fight is not off topic for you. What can I say? Your logic always amaze me !!!!

and there is no Forum rule that if thread dont please you or OP doesnt reply, close the thread :lol"

sorry Kashmala dont represent PMLN, and posting video of NA fight is not off topic for you. What can I say? Your logic always amaze me !!!!

and there is no Forum rule that if thread dont please you or OP doesnt reply, close the thread :lol"

She is siding with Ahsan and has recently became an ally of PMLN else why would Ahsan endorse the same point as Kasmala was?

Did you even bothered watching the video in post no-12?

P.S: If I open let say a thread to expose PMLN, and then PMLNers comes and reply in regards to the allegation leveled (by me) or in the video itself, then as a moral obligation, if there are any queries then I should respond to that, and if my propaganda and shortsightedness has been busted then I should straight declare a ceasefire and apologise.

P.P.S: Please don't generalise the first P.S.

Back
Top Bottom